New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> VATTNET VISKAR post full album stream on Pitchfork by the_reverend on Aug 26,2013 1:16pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 26,2013 1:16pm
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Vattnet Viskar
Labels: Century Media Records

toggletoggle post by DYAi6 is an acronym for DESTROYYOUALOTINJUNE at Aug 26,2013 1:41pm
I, however, remain skeptical.

toggletoggle post by Spence at Aug 26,2013 1:55pm
This thread, immediately followed by the "biggest shit you ever took" thread? Almost too perfect.

toggletoggle post by DYAi6 is an acronym for DESTROYYOUALOTINJUNE at Aug 26,2013 1:59pm
^^^

toggletoggle post by Spydre  at Aug 26,2013 2:24pm
This may be the only positive response in what is sure to be a thread of trolls and people hating on it, but I thought it was pretty decent. I didn't really like that song Fog of Apathy when they first released it, but the rest of the album is more in line with what I figured I'd hear. It's certainly not trve kvlt black metal or whatever that's supposed to be at this point, but I don't think it was ever meant to be.

toggletoggle post by jealous idiots at Aug 26,2013 2:36pm
Anyone that hates on this band is a jealous idiot. They got signed to a major label and did some very successful tours. They are working hard and it's paying dividends. The music they create is the best atmospheric metal on the east coast, quit your hating.

toggletoggle post by jealous idiots at Aug 26,2013 2:44pm
I am in no way employed by Century Media or Catharsis PR, it says here I'm supposed to put that.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Aug 26,2013 2:44pm
Metal is so boring

toggletoggle post by DYAi6 is an acronym for DESTROYYOUALOTINJUNE at Aug 26,2013 3:12pm
Spence said[orig][quote]
This thread, immediately followed by the "biggest shit you ever took" thread? Almost too perfect.

DiBergi: The review for "Sky Swallower" was merely a two word review which simply read "Shit Swallower".

toggletoggle post by grilled_dickcheese_sandwich  at Aug 26,2013 3:26pm
Pitchfork is gay. Only trust fund Brooklyn hipsters care about Pitchfork.

toggletoggle post by Big bag of assorted nigger parts at Aug 27,2013 1:02am
jealous%20idiots said[orig][quote]
Anyone that hates on this band ... quit your hating.

toggletoggle post by longdeadgod_ at Aug 27,2013 7:29am
I don't know what the deal is with modern metal reviewing and press, but I see so much written about bands like this "pushing boundaries". What a joke, I don't know if these young reviewers feel the need to make these modern metal times seem more important, but anybody who has been a long time fanv of the genre, and spends any time digging through the muc,k and listening knows that most of the stuff coming out is just a rehash of what's already been done. Not to say it's not competently played, its just not fucking amazing like everybody plays it up to be.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][6:09:23pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01944 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]