Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Amish Mafia by Dustwardprez on Aug 11,2013 11:08pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Dustwardprez  at Aug 11,2013 11:08pm
I'm dock of being duped by discovery channel. The Amish mafias? I don't even have to look it up or visit Amish Country top know this is Shit.
If you give the wrong flavor drink to an Amish kid and he might get shunned. Lol

toggletoggle post by Dustwardprez  at Aug 11,2013 11:14pm
its so sad that this s*** happened discovery and History Channel. I'm for watching nature shows all day on the Discovery Channel with Tong as a teen. It was great. now its endless marathons off b******* scripted reality garbage. I can't deal with it. is a few shows I watch cause I love fast cars and I love tractor trailer trucks. AMC brings Breaking Bad and hell on wheels back . I won't be so depressed about owing money for TV anymore.

toggletoggle post by Dustwardprez  at Aug 11,2013 11:43pm
Oh and please kill dog the m************ bounty hunter and bury him in the fat bloated blonde bleach b******* carcasses fat ugly c*** wife take all the naked and afraid fools its cut off their hands sew their stumps fat b****** sides you know that c**** covered and disgusting rolling bed sores let them heal to each others pallbearer style doused in ground up Hatfield and McCoy f****** white trash hillbilly b******* kin and corn mash liquor and set them all ablaze.

if this doesn't read good I don't care

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Icey Sonic Violence
[default homepage] [print][10:13:06am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.02726 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]