New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE HOT TOPIC WOLFKULT RUNS WILD OVER YOU by LORD OF THE PANTS on Jun 25,2013 8:49am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by LORD OF THE PANTS at Jun 25,2013 8:49am
LORD VIALL, IMPERATOR OF PANTS FOLDING AND MASTER OF ALL LANYARDS, HERE
I FIND IT FUNNY WHEN JEALOUS COWARDS RUN THEIR MOUTH BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN
YET WHEN I SEE THEM FACE TO FACE, ALL THEY SAY IS "DO YOU HAVE THE NEW HOLLYWOOD VAMPIRES CD"
BEWARE, WEAKLINGS AND LOSERS
TRIPP PANTS ARE HALF OFF ON OUR CLEARANCE RACK
I WILL TAKE HALF OFF OF YOUR LIFE AT THE REGISTER
MY EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT IS YOUR DOOM
WHEN I SEE YOU, IT WILL BE LIKE THE DAYS OF OLD
NO SCAN GUN
NO LANYARD
JUST A BACK ALLEY BEATDOWN
OUT BY THE DUMPSTER FULL OF EMPTY DEMONIA SHOE BOXES
THE SOUND OF THE GOOD CHARLOTTE GREATEST HITS CD WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU HEAR
BUY TWO NEON RUBBER SPIKE BRACELETS
GET A FREE CANDY NECKLACE
EXPECT US

toggletoggle post by WOLFKVLT ELITE, JNCO DIVISION at Jun 25,2013 9:39am

toggletoggle post by IRON SHEIK GREAT SHAH OF FOREIGN LEGION at Jun 25,2013 9:51am

SHUT THE FUCK UP PIECE OF SHIT FAG
IMPERATOR CHAMPION OF GAY BAR
YOU ARE NOT GREATEST MAN
YOU ARE NOTHING
I PUT ON YOU THE CAMEL CLUTCH
BREAK YOUR BACK, FUCK YOUR ASS
MAKE YOU HUMBLE
I REAL #1 GREATEST MAN FROM TEHRAN, IRAN
I FUCK YOUR MOTHER PUSSY
I SELL OUT MICHIGAN PONTIAC SILVERDOME
NIKOLAI VOLKOV WITH ME IS ONLY LEGION
IRAN IS #1
RUSSIA IS #1
FOREIGN LEGION IS #1
CONECTICUT LEGION IS FAG ASS BOOLSHEET

toggletoggle post by WCW MUMMY at Jun 25,2013 11:40am
Cuuuuurrrrrsssseeeeeee

toggletoggle post by IRON SHEIK GREAT SHAH OF FOREIGN LEGION at Jun 25,2013 1:26pm
FUCK YOU JABRONI MUMMY
YOU WRESTLE FOR MR TED TURNER, YOU SAY YOU GET SHEIKY WORK, YOU NO RETURN MY CALLS
JUST LIKE JABRONI BITCH LORD OF VIALL
I TAKE YOU BANDAGE, WIPE MY ASS WITH, SUPLEX YOU OFF OF GREAT PYRAMIDS
THEN DWAYNE THE ROCK GO BACK IN TIME AND FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER PUSSY
YOU NO GOOD SON OF THE BITCH

toggletoggle post by KING KONG BUNDY at Jun 25,2013 2:12pm
BRING IT ON PUSSY SHEIK
I WILL PUT YOU IN THE SLEEPER WITH MY BALLS
PILE DRIVE YOU INTO A CAN OF CHILI THEN BACK SLAM YOU WITH MY PACK OF WEENIES BACK NECK

toggletoggle post by IRON SHEIK GREAT SHAH OF FOREIGN LEGION at Jun 25,2013 3:06pm
YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
KING THE KONG BUNDY
YOU USED TO BE GOOD MAN
THEN YOU SUCK THE COCK OF HULK HOGAN
YOU IS NOT THE REAL
NOT THE #1 ALL AMERICAN
YOU ARE BOOLSHEET
I TAKE THE PERSIAN CLUBS
YOU TAKE THE CHALLENGE, YOU CANNOT DO IT
I BREAK YOUR BACK AND FUCK YOUR ASS WITH THE CLUB
MAKE YOUR SON WEAR DRESS
YOU GO ON MARRY WITH CHILDREN
I FUCK YOU WITH AL BUNDY SHOE

toggletoggle post by Andy Kaufman Wrestling Legend at Jun 25,2013 4:02pm
Iron Sheik you listen to me, I AM FROM HOLLYWOOD, I HAVE FRIENDS IN HOLLYWOOD, I WILL SUE YOU IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON ME, YOU ARE NOTHING YOU HEAR ME, NOTHING. I ANDY KAUFMAN AM A WRESTLING GOD, I WRESTLE WOMEN BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE OF A CHALLENGE THAN YOU!!!! GO BACK TO YOUR SAND BOX CALLED IRAN, AND I WILL GO BACK TO HOLLYWOOD TO LIVE MY LAVISH LIFESTYLE.

toggletoggle post by shut the fuck up at Jun 25,2013 5:19pm
uhhhh is this supposed to be funny or corageous or entertaining? its nothing but the same person and it sounds like someone got a little butthurt and has to make fun of someone they dont even know. shut the fuck up, you are an idiot and hide behind a keyboard like a fool because you cant do anything in real life.. its people like you that nobody likes or wants at shows or in bands because you are a cancer to the music scene. i dont understand why all of this shit talking has to go on behind backs but its making you look like a fool and making everyone else that you are dissing look better. i wouldnt keep doing it though because what comes around goes around and you may get your tongue ripped out of your mouth because you are a fucking loser.

toggletoggle post by Lord Viall of Trippantsylvania at Jun 25,2013 5:33pm
shut%20the%20fuck%20up said[orig][quote]
uhhhh is this supposed to be funny or corageous or entertaining? its nothing but the same person and it sounds like someone got a little butthurt and has to make fun of someone they dont even know. shut the fuck up, you are an idiot and hide behind a keyboard like a fool because you cant do anything in real life.. its people like you that nobody likes or wants at shows or in bands because you are a cancer to the music scene. i dont understand why all of this shit talking has to go on behind backs but its making you look like a fool and making everyone else that you are dissing look better. i wouldnt keep doing it though because what comes around goes around and you may get your tongue ripped out of your mouth because you are a fucking loser.

Thanks for assist Katey Kraaaaazy Ray. Your continued support in all things local buttdart will ensure Murrum never plays another show again and nobody ever takes The Legion seriously (although they never did)

toggletoggle post by Battle Diaper at Jun 25,2013 6:59pm
Krazy Katey acting like a tough guy is the funniest thing this board has seen since the last time The Legion took a pie to the face on RTTP. Yes please Kentucky Fried Occultist tell us all how "the scene" works from your months and months of internet experience.

toggletoggle post by IRON SHEIK GREAT SHAH OF FOREIGN LEGION at Jun 25,2013 7:09pm

KATEY KRAZY, YOU SHUT UP YOUR PIG MOUTH
ALWAYS YOU MAKE A TALK ABOUT, "THIS IS FOOL, THIS IS FUNNY"
I MAKE A FUNNY WHEN I THROW YOU OUT WINDOW
I TAKE SHIT IN YOUR PUSSY
FUCK YOUR BOYFRIEND ASS WITH BEER BOTTLE
NOT WITH MY TEN INCH DICK BECAUSE I AM SHI'A MUSLIM
YOUR BOYFRIEND HAVE RICE DICK LIKE ULTIMATE WARRIOR
PUT YOUR MOTHER IN CAMEL CLUTCH, BREAK HER BACK
I START A BAND, WE BURN DOWN HOT TOPIC
YOU HAVE NO CLOTHES TO WEAR
DIG UP YOUR GRAVE AND TAKE A SHIT
NOW I AM IN LEGION
THEN I LEAVE BECAUSE CONECTICUT LEGION FOR FAG IS BOOLSHEET
MAKE LORD OF VIALL PANTS CRY LIKE WOMAN

toggletoggle post by Paula Deen at Jun 25,2013 8:45pm
shut%20the%20fuck%20up said[orig][quote]

Katey Ray, you are one Krääzy ass nigger.

toggletoggle post by longdeadgod_nli at Jun 25,2013 8:55pm
Iron sheik, you win

toggletoggle post by Terry Silver at Jun 27,2013 10:13am
Remember the game plan. First you win a point, then you lose a point. Keep the score zero-zero. Pulverize him for the full three minutes. Then in sudden death you get the point, we win. I want him to experience pain. First he suffers.

toggletoggle post by Jimmy Genoa at Jun 27,2013 12:22pm
Thread delivers, A+

toggletoggle post by Grizzzzlllled at Jun 28,2013 10:37am
I saw hot topic and thought joe christianni was involved, I was woooonnnggg

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Branded Psychopathic Osiris
[default homepage] [print][12:03:14pm Apr 29,2024
load time 0.02364 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]