New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Feb 16 2003 - Shadows fall by the_reverend on Feb 16,2003 5:04pm
Add To All Your Pages!
Feb 16, 2003 Fat Cat's (Springfield, Ma)
blood_has_been_shed - 2003-02-16
Blood Has Been Shed(109)
flash animated slider show
end-time_illusion - 2003-02-16
End-time Illusion(50)
shadows_fall - 2003-02-16
Shadows Fall(119)
the_takeover - 2003-02-16
The Takeover(57)
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 16,2003 5:04pm
I'm off to shadows fall at Fat Cat's.
Pictures will be up around 1-2am.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 17,2003 1:48am
home, working on pictures.
I took way too many playing with this camera/lense....
check back in a little while.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 17,2003 2:37am
http://www.returntothepit.com/concert.php?date=2003-02-16&did=847

pictures are up. I'm wicked tired... but...
The crowd at the 'cat was very weird tonight... more below.

end-time illusion: new heard of them before. the show was pretty good, the crowd danced a bit. I got the demo. will listen tomorrow.

the takeover: their live performance was very interesting. They had that s.e. sound and moved around a lot. I want to find a disc of theirs to see what is sounds like.

Blood Has Been Shed: you know 'em, you love 'em. With Howard on tour with Killswitch Engage over 2002, this was their first show since July (11th?) and now, slim's (bury your dead/hamartia) was on guitar. They played a few of songs that will be on their up-coming new CD. The new tracks were ok. I'm not going to pass judgement until I heard the disc. The guitar work and drumming was pretty nice and technical... but the vocals were mostly clean.

Shadows Fall: Ok, first off this was their home-coming, video shooting, last show till they head to Japan. What struct me as odd was that the crowd has ABSOLUTELY no idea what to do when Brian (the lead singer) told them to do a circle pit for idle hands. The crowd was definitely weird. Shadows fall is a wicked engergetic set. They played "all the hits" as well as all the best tracks off the new CD. the live footage for their new video, I'm sure, came out good and there was ever a person on stage with 8mm recording. Thankfully, there was no one chanting "to ashes" from the audience (probably cause they played it).

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Feb 17,2003 11:12am edited Feb 17,2003 11:13am
the bands were awesome...and crowd was weird...not enough paying attention to the music

I felt so bad for the guy that got punched in the face. His glasses ended up breaking, he lost one of the lenses and his face got cut up

toggletoggle post by heartless   at Feb 27,2003 9:26pm
im just wondering, do you know what song blood has been shed opened with?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][6:36:40pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01522 secs/18 queries]
[search][refresh page]