New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I have a small penis by Brian from Heliofight on Jan 31,2013 1:40pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Brian from Heliofight at Jan 31,2013 1:40pm
You have to look under a microscope in order to see it.

toggletoggle post by Alex_from_heliofight at Jan 31,2013 1:42pm edited Jan 31,2013 2:01pm
I thought you boys would be lining up to see Brians wang. You probably haven't seen your own in years under that cum barrel you call a belly.

toggletoggle post by shutup fagget at Jan 31,2013 1:43pm
Alex_from_heliofight said[orig][quote]
I bought you boys would be lining up to see Brians wang. You probably haven't seen your own in years under that cum barrel you call a belly.

shutup fagget

toggletoggle post by Brian from heliofight at Jan 31,2013 2:00pm
Yo my boy told me some fag posted this pretending to be me. Yea that ain't true. I have 8 inches of pure latino beef you fag. Thats probably more beef then 3 of you noise fags dream of having. Stop being pussies and just face the facts that we are just better then you

toggletoggle post by Brian from Heliofag at Jan 31,2013 2:02pm
Correction. I had a DREAM that my dick was 8 inches.

toggletoggle post by eye-gore at Jan 31,2013 2:04pm
Maybe if we just agree that they are obviously far superior human beings, they'll go back to that troll training center they call hello,fight... er...helium fight..er..helicopterridesforkidsunder3is free, or whatever the fuck these fagz claim to be.

...just a thought

toggletoggle post by Brian from Heliofag at Jan 31,2013 2:04pm
Then I woke up and it was microscopic and I cried and faced the reality. Then I retreated to living in denial.

toggletoggle post by A novel idea, good sir! at Jan 31,2013 2:06pm
eye-gore said[orig][quote]
Maybe if we just agree that they are obviously far superior human beings, they'll go back to that troll training center they call hello,fight... er...helium fight..er..helicopterridesforkidsunder3is free, or whatever the fuck these fagz claim to be.

...just a thought

They could go back to Helium Fight and learn to use balloons as weapons.

toggletoggle post by eye-gore at Jan 31,2013 2:15pm
HELLOFAGGIT PORKSWORD FIGHTING CLUB THEME SONG:

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Brian from heliofight at Jan 31,2013 2:20pm
Yea ok I think you are just jealous because I know how to fight and have a big dick and a nice car and everything else going on while you have shit and play shit music

toggletoggle post by eye-gore at Jan 31,2013 2:21pm edited Jan 31,2013 2:22pm
Brian%20from%20heliofight said[orig][quote]
Yea ok I think you are just jealous because I know how to fight and have a big dick and a nice car and everything else going on while you have shit and play shit music

CUE: SHUTTUP FAGGET

toggletoggle post by DYA is HEATH LEGERDEMAIN at Jan 31,2013 2:22pm
I'm gønna gø hæve a shit right nøw, æs a matter of fæct.

toggletoggle post by Brian from Heliofight at Jan 31,2013 7:35pm
Brian%20from%20heliofight said[orig][quote]

I had another dream! I swear I'm going delusional. I have a shitbox and no penis. I couldn't get laid if I had a $100 bill strapped to my dick.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][5:20:39am May 13,2024
load time 0.01093 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]