New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Federal Court Says Flipping Off Police Officers Is Constitutional by Alx_Casket on Jan 4,2013 11:54am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jan 4,2013 11:54am

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Jan 4,2013 11:57am
The police them have a little gun
So when I'm on the streets
I walk around with a bigger one

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jan 4,2013 12:20pm
It's long been known that in the State of NH, a Police Officer cannot "be" the offended party in a Disorderly Conduct statute, unless the offending moron does so from a vehicle. In that case, theyre fair game.

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Jan 4,2013 12:27pm
I can almost 100% guarantee you that if you blatantly flip off a pig in Massachusetts, you will be arrested and they will find something to charge you with.

toggletoggle post by barren ark at Jan 4,2013 12:33pm
trioxin245 said[orig][quote]
they will find something to charge you with.

toggletoggle post by Grammar Fagget at Jan 4,2013 12:56pm
barren%20ark said[orig][quote]
trioxin245 said[orig][quote]
they will find something with which to charge you.

toggletoggle post by spelling faggot at Jan 4,2013 12:58pm
Grammar%20Faggot said[orig][quote]

toggletoggle post by Thunderstool at Jan 4,2013 1:00pm
Is it possible to be arrested for being a fag boy?

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 4,2013 3:45pm
I flipped off a cop a couple months ago and got away with it. Shit ruled.

I got stuck in traffic for like 30-40 minutes legit 2 blocks from my house. It was the tail end of the "Fluff Festival" in Somerville. When I finally got within sight of the intersection I saw the problem: two asshole traffic cops who didn't give a shit that everyone was sitting there. One dude is eating a sandwich, the other guy is waving on traffic from an empty street. They're gabbing with each other and basically just not giving a shit or paying attention to the chaos that they're causing. So when I finally got up to the intersection I drove right up to one of them, stopped, honked and flipped him off looking eye to eye.

The best part was that my apartment is well within sight of the intersection. The cop definitely saw me pull over and get out. If he wasn't such a lazy shit he could have just walked over and found something to arrest me for. My girlfriend was wayyy pissed at me but it was a cool story bro and I have no regrets.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jan 4,2013 4:21pm
Karen will be enthused. The woman hates pigs.

toggletoggle post by Josh Cunt nli at Jan 4,2013 4:38pm
I got released from jail once and a cop drove by as i was walking to the train station. I made a pig-like snort sound. He heard me. He flipped the car around and cut me off on the sidewalk. Threatened to arrest me. I said that i didnt realize making animal imitiations was against the law. He actually radioed in to the police station to see if I had broken any laws. I hadnt and he reluctantly let me go

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 4,2013 4:55pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]
I flipped off a cop a couple months ago and got away with it. Shit ruled.

I got stuck in traffic for like 30-40 minutes legit 2 blocks from my house. It was the tail end of the "Fluff Festival" in Somerville. When I finally got within sight of the intersection I saw the problem: two asshole traffic cops who didn't give a shit that everyone was sitting there. One dude is eating a sandwich, the other guy is waving on traffic from an empty street. They're gabbing with each other and basically just not giving a shit or paying attention to the chaos that they're causing. So when I finally got up to the intersection I drove right up to one of them, stopped, honked and flipped him off looking eye to eye.

The best part was that my apartment is well within sight of the intersection. The cop definitely saw me pull over and get out. If he wasn't such a lazy shit he could have just walked over and found something to arrest me for. My girlfriend was wayyy pissed at me but it was a cool story bro and I have no regrets.

would you next do something about the somerville fire department? they are out of control.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Defenestrated Pagan Proclomation
[default homepage] [print][4:00:06pm May 07,2024
load time 0.01115 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]