New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> the great when did you turn on your heat thread of the winter of 2012 by the_reverend on Oct 12,2012 11:54am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 12,2012 11:54am
since we know that spencer turned his heat on a month ago. when are you turning it on.
It has been a pretty chilly week.

I lit a fire last night.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Oct 12,2012 11:55am
aril said[orig][quote]
Wah wah wah. It's fucking new England. Jesus christ dudes

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 12,2012 12:00pm
Last night, I realized that one of my sliding doors was still open. oops.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Oct 12,2012 12:03pm
Was about time for this thread, just switched over from sandals to shoes.

toggletoggle post by LucidCurseNLI at Oct 12,2012 12:07pm
Not even thinkin about it until after Halloween. Blankets.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Oct 12,2012 12:17pm
Frost warning tonight. Supposed to be down to mid-twenties in this neck of the boonies.

Have not turned on furnace yet, but have used gas fireplace in the house and woodstove in my office. Sorry, but 50 degrees is too fucking cold to talk on the phone and do computer shit.

toggletoggle post by Spence at Oct 12,2012 7:19pm
To be fair, I actually still haven't turned on my heat.

When i'm cold, I put on a shirt and bitch about it on the internet. I don't expect my parents to actually begin putting wood in our furnace until the first night it snows.

toggletoggle post by The_reverend   at Oct 12,2012 8:32pm
Damn, I was going to make a parents joke

toggletoggle post by geminiII at Oct 13,2012 2:25am
I live in a studio apartment and even with my heat off ( all utilities are included here even) its close to 70 degrees in here. Pretty awesome my space is on the oposite side of the boiler room

toggletoggle post by geminiII at Oct 13,2012 3:24am
I live in a studio apartment and even with my heat off ( all utilities are included here even) its close to 70 degrees in here. Pretty awesome my space is on the oposite side of the boiler room

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Oct 13,2012 7:49am
I had to turn my heat on last night but only because I have reptiles and a hedgehog... otherwise I'd have the window open right now.

Have to plastic up the windows ASAP so I can turn the heat back off for a while.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Oct 13,2012 6:34pm
Lit 2 fires so far.
Another fire coming tonight.
Winter is cumming

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 8,2012 8:42am
Lit fires most nights. At this point my place with out the fire is 46. Going to turn on my bathroom heat tonight. I don't give a crap that it is still early in the winter. I give a shit about not freezing to the floor when I shit

toggletoggle post by Mark R at Nov 29,2012 11:03pm
Came home and it was on. I'm a bit proud of our 4 person apartment for sticking it out this far. Teamwork!

toggletoggle post by illinoisenemaBradness at Nov 30,2012 12:25am
the blower unit in my house was being dumb, so only one vent had heat coming out of it. The one upstairs in the kids rooms, which was fine. Although waking up and not knowing this had happened and walking across a tile floor that was 56 degrees in bare feet SUCKED. I can handle 60, below that it's too cold. I can understand you guys having oil heat as your source, natty gas it cheaper and more efficient.

I ain't a cave man. I like to be warm and comfortable. it's not a badge of toughness to not use heat. It's just misplaced machismo

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 30,2012 1:44am
I just light the wood stove. I turned on one heater and it just blows cold air. The other Hester has the pilot light on, but I think the guy below me cut the thermostat line when he was doing some wool under my bathroom.

Tonight the fire was ROARING!

toggletoggle post by Richard Hertz at Nov 30,2012 7:49am
It's cold. If you aren't running your heat or blazing a fire by now,
you're just plain retarded.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][7:10:46am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.02229 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]