New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> News Article: Korean guy beheaded. by the_reverend on Jun 22,2004 1:14pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 22,2004 1:14pm
Al-Jazeera TV reports Iraqi militant group has killed South Korean hostage Kim Sun-il. CNN working to confirm.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 22,2004 1:16pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 22,2004 1:20pm

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Jun 22,2004 1:29pm
ok they done the beheading thing to death when are they gonna stick an m80 in someones ass

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 22,2004 1:35pm
I went to ogrish looking for it,
but didn't find the video...
what I did find was videos of prisoners being tortured by having limbs chopped off...
it was a little much.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jun 22,2004 2:27pm
There is talk of going to war with Saudi Arabia now, We better finish up in Afganastahn if we are going to invade another country.

If we do invade Saudi Arabia, I hope one of our soldiers makes the crown prince of Saudi Arabia lick the bottom of his boot

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 22,2004 2:32pm
in all due time we will BE OPEC!

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jun 22,2004 2:36pm
We could crush Saudi Arabia just be switching to a more enviroment friendly fuel source. We wouldn't have to invade right away if we did that. That way the possibility of a draft can be avoided.

toggletoggle post by Robdeadskin  at Jun 22,2004 3:40pm
ENVIOMENTALY FRIENDY FUEL SOUCE IS NOW VEGTABLE OIL FOR DIESEL ENGINES...THAT WILL FUCK EM UP.

toggletoggle post by hoser at Jun 22,2004 4:36pm
Fuck these assholes....let's start beheading every fucking Islamic prisoner that we have.

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Jun 22,2004 4:41pm
i'm just so sick about what we did to them, "OH THE HORROR, WE PUT PANITES ON THE GUYS HEADS. AMERICANS ARE SAVAGES!" ya ok, video taping people being beheaded and getting limbs chopped off is much more acceptable

toggletoggle post by BornSoVile   at Jun 22,2004 5:01pm
shit happens.

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Jun 22,2004 5:05pm
I think it's almost time for geneocide

toggletoggle post by Soloman   at Jun 22,2004 5:21pm
Abbath said:
i'm just so sick about what we did to them, "OH THE HORROR, WE PUT PANITES ON THE GUYS HEADS. AMERICANS ARE SAVAGES!" ya ok, video taping people being beheaded and getting limbs chopped off is much more acceptable

of course it's not more acceptable, but you can expect terrorists and militants to behead and chop limbs off of prisoners, they are fucked up and inhuman. Our idea is to have a sense of "honor" when it comes to war though. You know, destroy the enemy, but do not torture. Beyond the panties, piling dudes up naked while you pretend to make them have butt sex and punch em in the bagged face although a funny visual, is bad form, and should be criticized. But i will say seeing pic of it every day in the news was obnoxious. The News usually is obnoxious.

toggletoggle post by intricateprocess   at Jun 22,2004 5:46pm
hoser said:
Fuck these assholes....let's start beheading every fucking Islamic prisoner that we have.

fuck yes, lets go

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jun 22,2004 10:48pm
I think they should speed up the rate at which we are slowly destroying all life on this planet. The human race has failed already so we need to create a new society by destroying life letting it reevolve in the future.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 23,2004 12:34am
well start with retz and all the islamic militants!!

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jun 23,2004 8:04am
Start with humans in general.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 23,2004 9:16am
how bout we start with all people that punch cats.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jun 23,2004 11:34pm
I like cats. Except my friend Jay's cat. Little bitch. I do everything in my power to annoy the hell out of that little whore without harming it physically too bad.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 24,2004 12:14am
so I just watched this video....horrible, but they made quick work of it. the least painful looking beheading so far. still....fuck them I wanna see some retaliation.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jun 24,2004 12:20am
Then why don't you go the fuck over there and retaliate.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 24,2004 12:29am edited Jun 24,2004 12:30am
because there are these things called "militaries" that actually are made for that. These armed trained soldiers are there already to retaliate.
Its a traumatic concept to try and grasp, I know, such a young mind just 'prying' for 'the truth', but, if I was called upon by my country to go over there and RETALIATE, I WOULD.
WOULD YOU??

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jun 24,2004 12:31am
Nope. Not at all; I have no interest in retaliation. You are the one who is is eager to retaliate, so go ahead.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 24,2004 12:33am
I didnt think you would sissyass.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jun 24,2004 12:34am
Good for you. You're so smart. So back to the original question, why aren't you doing anything about it?

toggletoggle post by joey_lawrence_says_whoooah at Jun 24,2004 12:35am
ya you fucking queer ass....go hug a tree with blossom....whoaah, this guys a pussy, blossom.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jun 24,2004 12:37am
Oh, no, this all hurts so bad. Now why doesn't someone answer my fucking question? You are the people who are constantly running your mouths about "retaliation". So why are you here? Why are you not retaliating?

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 24,2004 12:39am
retzam said:
Good for you. You're so smart.

I know I am.

Ill tell ya why Im not there right now retz, Because unlike the movie fantasy world you seem to be in, people are not hired assassins that go to foreign countrys and shoot people. That is what militaries are for. they are actually there now.. I dunno how up on the news u are, but there are actually thousands of troops there RIGHT NOW!!! AMazing isnt it. that concept?
Dont cop your un-american hype here...youll just lose.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 24,2004 12:40am
im done with him, next?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 24,2004 8:37am
I see the slogans now:
"A Retaliation of One"
"Retaliate all you can be"
"the few, the proud, the retaliatory"

I think retaliation would be gay. the point of a well trained military is the discipline, restraint, and control over your troups so that they don't retaliate. Anyhow, if I were in charge, I would work on hiring ninjas and assassins and investing heavily on technology that blows people up when they try to commit terrorist acts.

on another note: that video is poorly shot... but they seem to be getting better at hacking off heads. I think they need to stop investing all their resources on the hacking and start bumping up the camera budget. maybe get someone behind the camera not in a burka who can do some star-wipes... and knows something about focusing, framing and stuff.

on a third note: if I were muslim and someone produced this... I would be so fucking pissed. those little bitches mixing religion and killing is retarded stuffs that should have been left in 1400's.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Jun 24,2004 9:10am
discipline of our troops means nil here...if the cic says go, they go.
theyre disciplined to take orders, nothing more. so the retaliation would have to come from higher ups. like me.
and I say go....so go. fuckers.

toggletoggle post by tokyo steves at Jun 24,2004 9:11am
im with you on the ninja idea,

it makes me so happy to see such blatant anger though in many people like ""lets go kill some muslims then lisaten to pantera or cannibak corpse really loudddddd din thier ears then let us go do a bunch of little kids in the butts cause we is real americans"

A informed person would know how silly it is that a religious war could happen between the same religion the only difference they have is one belives jesues is the son of god the other just thinks of him as a prophet

is this just a religous war..? no of course not but if you have relized something bush is a born again christian and a member of the christian coalition a very agressive group much like the muslim militants

the american army has been in brilant shape until the korean war since then it has been only a pawn and its disrespectful to see our soldiers killed over something that could be solved very easily.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 24,2004 9:14am
powerkok said:
discipline of our troops means nil here...if the cic says go, they go.
theyre disciplined to take orders, nothing more. so the retaliation would have to come from higher ups. like me.
and I say go....so go. fuckers.

right. they wouldn't do anything like stacking up naked iraqis or anything.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 24,2004 9:15am
tokyo steves: word.

toggletoggle post by retzam at Jun 24,2004 11:14am
Powerkok, this whole time you have still not answered my question: Why Aren't You There?? Why aren't you doing anything?? You believe in retaliation, don't you? Do something, anything. You don't have to go over and retaliate yourself; you could organize a protest, you could write editorials in newspapers. Start a petition or something man. All I'm saying is, you want retaliation, so you should fight for it.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][11:04:40pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.02114 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]