New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Watch out on the roads... more state troppahs on the highways until the end of sept by arilliusbm on Jul 30,2012 1:03pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 30,2012 1:03pm

toggletoggle post by Anarkitteh at Jul 30,2012 1:08pm
don't drive in the passing lane on 95, got pulled over for it. Apparently it is a passing lane.
At least you guys don't have border patrol stopping everyone 100 miles from the Canadian border in NH to check for immigration status.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 30,2012 1:10pm
good. driving all last week, so many fucking morons on the highway. the passing lane is for passing. there are signs every 10 miles or so that say to stay out of that damn lane, instead of hanging out at 60 mph in it.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 30,2012 1:11pm
Cracking down after a string of deadly accidents, police this weekend arrested nine alleged drunk drivers and issued motor vehicle citations to 222 other people on Route 24 and Interstate 195 in Southeastern Massachusetts, State Police said in a statement.
Highlighting the danger on the roads, the arrests included a man who allegedly was the driver in a two-car crash and another man who was driving the wrong way on one of the highways.
Eleven additional patrols were deployed. The extra patrols run from 8 p.m. Friday to 4 a.m. Saturday, and 8 p.m. Saturday until 4 a.m. Sunday. Normally, only three State Police units are on those roads at those times. The initiative will run through the end of September.
Six people have been killed in crashes on Route 24 so far this year, compared with five traffic deaths on that highway in all of 2011, David Procopio, a State Police spokesman said last week as the agency announced the stepped-up patrols.
At 1:35 a.m. Saturday, troopers arrested Jose Perez, 49, of Brockton, for operating under the influence after a two-car crash on Route 24 northbound, in Freetown, that sent him and a female victim to the hospital with minor injuries. Perez was also charged with negligent operation and a marked lanes violation, State Police said.
At 3:15 a.m. Sunday, State Police intercepted a wrong-way driver on Route 24 in Berkley. Nicholas Pilla, 25, of New Bedford was charged with operating under the influence and negligent operation.
State Police said they also made one felony arrest, six misdemeanor arrests, and issued criminal summonses to nine drivers.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 30,2012 1:17pm
arktouros said[orig][quote]
good. driving all last week, so many fucking morons on the highway. the passing lane is for passing. there are signs every 10 miles or so that say to stay out of that damn lane, instead of hanging out at 60 mph in it.

Yea, but I got pulled over for passing a car once. Stupid cop was a brodude

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 30,2012 1:21pm
thanks. i should probably avoid getting pulled over again for ... at least the rest of my life.

toggletoggle post by trioxin245  at Jul 30,2012 1:21pm
all cops are bro dudes. Bro.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 30,2012 1:31pm
Meh, my cousin is a Boston cop and isnt a bro dude.. he just loves his booze

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 30,2012 4:03pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]

Yea, but I got pulled over for passing a car once. Stupid cop was a brodude
and you have to spend $25 for a filing fee to fight it?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 30,2012 4:06pm
Didnt get no ticket. Got a warning

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 30,2012 4:09pm
watched an obviously drunk pick-up truck driver swerving through traffic past 2 cops and not get pulled over last night. guess they were having a pretty intense conversation and could not be bothered.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 30,2012 4:13pm
That's for the drone over 290 to handle.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jul 30,2012 4:18pm
We have quite a few more cops on the road up here too. Just what we need when the state has no money, never mind all of them on detail work up and down 93 making time and a half -- I wonder if the cop detail work comes out of the federal money the state gets for the road construction, or we get to pay for that one.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 30,2012 4:18pm
this was in NH. Live Free or Don't.

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Jul 30,2012 4:26pm

That shit gets my blood boiling. Then they give you a pissed off look when you pass after you had to flash your high beams 30 fucking times before they got over.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jul 31,2012 12:48am
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
We have quite a few more cops on the road up here too. Just what we need when the state has no money, never mind all of them on detail work up and down 93 making time and a half -- I wonder if the cop detail work comes out of the federal money the state gets for the road construction, or we get to pay for that one.

The construction company (usually the general contractor) that requests the detail pays for the Officers and any cruiser if it's needed. No money comes from the taxpayers pockets for details unless the requesting party is either the town or the state.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Jul 31,2012 12:50am
Hoser said[orig][quote]
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]

The construction company (usually the general contractor) that requests the detail pays for the Officers and any cruiser if it's needed. No money comes from the taxpayers pockets for details unless the requesting party is either the town or the state.

Road construction is usually done by GC's like Audley, who win the bids for the construction. Most towns in the state require Police details because nobody slows down for an $8 an hour flagger who's sucking on a cigarette and really doesnt give a fuck if they cause an accident.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jul 31,2012 1:59am
FALSE FLAG.

Niggaz been goin missin'

toggletoggle post by CurlyRed at Jul 31,2012 8:58am
I know Mass state police just had a large recruit class graduate recently so I am sure they are all gung-ho to pull people over.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 31,2012 9:46am edited Jul 31,2012 9:46am
saw the MA version of one of these bad larry's rollin down the highway yesterday too

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 31,2012 10:04am
Hoser, youre a cop now, right?

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jul 31,2012 10:45am
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
saw the MA version of one of these bad larry's rollin down the highway yesterday too

That just made me crave ice cream.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 31,2012 11:01am

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jul 31,2012 11:11am
ACAB.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Jul 31,2012 11:14am
oi oi

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][2:07:31pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01346 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]