New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Exposing metal according to crazy, religious fucks by zyklon on Jul 11,2012 2:56am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by zyklon at Jul 11,2012 2:56am

toggletoggle post by Lamp nli at Jul 11,2012 3:13am
The funny thing about this video is that in a way, I'd say a lot of this is true, yet shown in a negative light. My real problem with the video is that most of the bands they highlighted are awful.

I loled hard at a couple parts, especially the part about the drummer playing with his eyes closed being proof of possession. As if someone is incapable of playing drums enough that they memorize where they put all their cymbals and toms.

toggletoggle post by Big bag of assorted nigger parts at Jul 11,2012 8:03am
More than anything else, I am EXTREMELY OFFENED at the notion of Bring Me The Horizon being a "metal" band.

Also hilarious that they quote Bill Ward as being a bad guy, one of the few heartfelt reborn Christians in hard rock, never mind never mind such heavy metal luminaries as guys from Mahavishnu Orchestra, The Grateful Dead, The Beatles and Little Richard. Duh.

This warning vid is just as ass-slamming queer as the faggot bands in it. Even actual faggots are less gay than this.

toggletoggle post by chrisREX  at Jul 11,2012 10:13am
"First, let's break down demonic possession in metal"

toggletoggle post by zyklon at Jul 11,2012 11:57am
Lamp%20nli said[orig][quote]
The funny thing about this video is that in a way, I'd say a lot of this is true, yet shown in a negative light. My real problem with the video is that most of the bands they highlighted are awful.

I loled hard at a couple parts, especially the part about the drummer playing with his eyes closed being proof of possession. As if someone is incapable of playing drums enough that they memorize where they put all their cymbals and toms.

They're fucking idiots! I couldn't stop laughing, I'm surprised they didn't mention bands like Dark Funeral or Norwegian black metal bands

toggletoggle post by TheHerpinDerp at Jul 11,2012 2:15pm
If those people were aware of black metal their heads would explode

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jul 11,2012 5:11pm
TheHerpinDerp said[orig][quote]
If those people were aware of black metal their heads would explode

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at Jul 11,2012 5:14pm
yeah how do people not know about black metal by now? deathcore hasnt even been around 5 years and ppl are complaining about it being too satanic..

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Jul 11,2012 5:19pm
chernobyl said[orig][quote]
yeah how do people not know about black metal by now? deathcore hasnt even been around 5 years and ppl are complaining about it being too satanic..
Because deathcore is in the mainstream. Have you been to a hot topic lately? Their entire wall of shirts are deathcore bands with the same neon t-shirt designs.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 11,2012 5:34pm
WHAT U DOIN IN HOT TOPIC KEVORD? O. M. G.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Jul 11,2012 5:42pm
If you must know Aril my wife ordered an Adventure Time Hoodie cause that show rules.

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at Jul 11,2012 5:45pm
KEVORD said[orig][quote]
chernobyl said[orig][quote]
Because deathcore is in the mainstream. Have you been to a hot topic lately? Their entire wall of shirts are deathcore bands with the same neon t-shirt designs.

burzooms pretty MS

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jul 11,2012 5:46pm
Haha yea. I watch that with my son sometimes. Saw the first episode and was hooked.

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Jul 11,2012 5:48pm
KEVORD said[orig][quote]
If you must know Aril my wife ordered an Adventure Time Hoodie cause that show rules.

Back'd. THE CONDITION OF THIS CASTLE IS UNNNNNNACCEPTABLE!

toggletoggle post by lemonhead at Jul 11,2012 7:32pm
FIFTY YEARS DUNGEON! ALL OF YOU! NO TRIALS!

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][9:53:52am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.03180 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]