New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> DEW-SCENTED have finally released a stream of the new song "Sworn to Obey" from their upcoming album "Icarus" by the_reverend on Jun 5,2012 1:46pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 5,2012 1:46pm
German thrasher's DEW-SCENTED have finally released a stream of the new song "Sworn to Obey" from their upcoming album "Icarus" which you can hear on SoundCloud HERE. http://soundcloud.com/prosthetic-records/dew-scented-sworn-to-obey
DEW-SCENTED vocalist Leif Jensen commented about “Sworn To Obey” as follows:

“’Sworn To Obey’ was an obvious candidate to open up the new album and it was actually one of the very last tracks we finished in the songwriting sessions for ‘Icarus’. Already when working on the final arrangements for the song, we knew it would become an extremely heavy and catchy piece! Kicking in after the anthem-like ‘Hubris’ instrumental intro, ‘Sworn To Obey’ is a sweet punch in the gut in true DEW-SCENTED style and smoothly helps to set the album’s pace in the right fashion! I simply love the lead-guitar part and the crazy bass-lines afterwards. I’m sure this one will be real fun to play live…”

The album, which will be released via PROSTHETIC on July 31st in North America, will feature the following track listing:

DEW-SCENTED – “Icarus”:
01. Hubris (Intro)
02. Sworn To Obey
03. Thrown To The Lions
04. Storm Within
05. Gleaming Like Silver
06. By My Own Hand
07. The Fall Of Man
08. Reawakening
09. Destined To Collapse
10. A Final Procession
11. Perpetuated

If that's not enough for you, you can also head over to DEW-SCENTED guitarist and songwriter Marvin Vriesde's Tumblr to get an inside view on the recording of "Icarus" HERE. For those of you that require visual stimulation, make sure to check out both of the teaser videos which include live footage from their recording at Soundlodge Studios in Germany below:
http://marvinvriesde.tumblr.com/post/24061275019/an-album-long-overdue
Informational and Related Links
Labels: Prosthetic Records

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][12:16:18am May 10,2024
load time 0.00797 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]