New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Metal Thursday CLXIX: Seax (CD Release), Borrowed Time [MI], Ancient Power, Invoker - July 5, 2012 by Thundersteel on May 31,2012 12:09pm
Add To All Your Pages!
July 2012red means cancelled
toggletoggle post by Thundersteel  at May 31,2012 12:09pm edited May 31,2012 7:19pm

toggletoggle post by Thundersteel  at Jun 11,2012 10:27pm
We got a couple of Metal Thursday first timers on this gig. Borrowed Time and Ancient Power. Both of which put on good shows.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jun 12,2012 10:23am
I saw a Borrowed Time t-shirt at the Witch Mountain show on Sunday

toggletoggle post by Thundersteel  at Jun 12,2012 3:05pm
Nice dude! Yeah Borrowed Time are fucking awesome. They'll definitely make Metal Thursday history. I caught them at Ragnarokkr Metal Apocalypse last month in Illinois and they kicked ass and took names.

toggletoggle post by Thunderstool at Jun 13,2012 1:47pm
Thundersteel will be wearing pink spandex and lipstick!

toggletoggle post by Thundersteel  at Jul 3,2012 8:43am

toggletoggle post by not slag at Jul 3,2012 3:37pm
Don't care about anyone else but Ancient Power. Great dudes. Go and support your D&D brethren.

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jul 3,2012 3:44pm
a buddy of mine picked up Borrowed Time's demo at MDF last year, was really good stuff. It's true what Carmine says, those who love NWOBHM type metal will get a kick out of it.

Invoker are also worth while.

toggletoggle post by The True Thunderstool the brown at Jul 3,2012 6:19pm
It's Metal Thursday
the posers come out
Seax is playing
withought a doubt
This crap is boring
gets under my skin
So why is Samantha
always booking them
The band is a retread
I dont need to tell
they draw for shit
Only good for a lol

stage full of cum
all dudes will be blown
not my idea
of a metal show

Here I am, wave my cock at Carmines face

My ears are burning
he cant sing I shout
Like bad karaoke
coming out his mouth

calling them traditional metal
is really loose
more like ripping of their dads old cds
ya silly goose.
don't keep posting
no one will go

Too may tassles
for a metal show
receading hairline
born in nineteen eighty seven
rockin an empty room
in womens clothin

Here I am, wave my cock in Carmines face

toggletoggle post by Thundersteel  at Jul 4,2012 10:02am
Thunderstool has too much time on his hands. Fucker probably lives in his mom's basement jerking off to pictures of Euronymous' corpse.

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Jul 4,2012 10:24am
The%20True%20Thunderstool%20the%20brown said[orig][quote]
It's Metal Thursday
the posers come out
Seax is playing
withought a doubt
This crap is boring
gets under my skin
So why is Samantha
always booking them
The band is a retread
I dont need to tell
they draw for shit
Only good for a lol

stage full of cum
all dudes will be blown
not my idea
of a metal show

My ears are burning
he cant sing I shout
Like bad karaoke
coming out his mouth

calling them traditional metal
is really loose
more like ripping of their dads old cds
ya silly goose.
don't keep posting
no one will go

Too may tassles
for a metal show
receading hairline
born in nineteen eighty seven
rockin an empty room
in womens clothin

I kinda want this guy to write lyrics for SDS now.

toggletoggle post by The True Thunderstool the brown at Jul 4,2012 10:27am
Thundersteel said[orig][quote]
Thunderstool has too much time on his hands. Fucker probably lives in his mom's basement jerking off to pictures of Euronymous' corpse.

toggletoggle post by Thundersteel  at Jul 4,2012 10:49am
Not only is Thunderstool not funny, but he also butchered the lyrics to a Scorpions song. I'm fairly certain he once told me he prefers Ghost over Riot.

toggletoggle post by FrauleinThursday  at Jul 5,2012 6:42pm
Up for tonight. Demon Bitch (on tour with Borrowed Time) have been added to this show. Get there early! Bands start at 9PM.

toggletoggle post by EARTHQUAKE at Jul 5,2012 10:38pm
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/j/johntenta/12.jpg[/IMG]

toggletoggle post by EARTHQUAKE at Jul 5,2012 10:38pm

toggletoggle post by Metal boresday at Jul 6,2012 3:23pm
From all the next day positive reviews I can tell this show must have kicked ass!!!

toggletoggle post by not slag at Jul 6,2012 3:34pm
Ancient Power killed it. Other bands, don't care.

toggletoggle post by ark at Jul 6,2012 4:02pm
Metal%20boresday said[orig][quote]
From all the next day positive reviews I can tell this show must have kicked ass!!!
or people just go to shows without telling the internet about it, or they're like me and just didn't go.

toggletoggle post by not slag at Jul 6,2012 4:32pm
Some knucklehead in leather did throw a hissy fit outside before the show even started. Threw his jug o' water, stomped on the ground, etc. Worth the price of admission alone.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jul 6,2012 7:18pm
who's in ancient power?

toggletoggle post by YearoftheDragon at Jul 6,2012 9:46pm
Ty on a Rickenbacher bass. Matty T. on vocals, Mike on guitar, they've got a new drummer whose name I forget...

toggletoggle post by Thundersteel  at Jul 7,2012 6:57am
Metal%20boresday said[orig][quote]

Maybe the people who went have better things to do than waste their time on this joke of a site. Quite honestly, I'm through with this site once I post this. All anyone seems to want to do is talk shit and I'm not down for that. As far as people who talk shit about Seax go, there are a lot of local bands here I can't stand but I don't waste my time posting threads, butchering song lyrics, or talking shit. I grew up and left elementary school a long time ago. Isn't metal supposed to be about getting away from all that bullshit or am I missing something here?

toggletoggle post by Go Home Faggot at Jul 7,2012 9:19am
You're missing everything.

toggletoggle post by Over you head at Jul 7,2012 9:32am
dude don't ya get it people all talk shit cuz you seem like a poser fag..
That can't sing... And you think your some great metal dude.. Come on man you dress and act like its
1985, you come off as a arrogant, slightly retarded kid that wants to fit in.. But you try to hard..and suck at that as much as singing..The 80's were not that good please don't try to bring it back..and if you plan on trying to keep going.. Get some voice lessons.. You are way worse than you think.. The rest of the dudes seem cool... How do they put up with such a tool?

toggletoggle post by Thundersteel  at Jul 7,2012 10:18am
Over%20you%20head said[orig][quote]
That can't sing... And you think your some great metal dude.. Come on man you dress and act like its
1985, you come off as a arrogant, slightly retarded kid that wants to fit in.. But you try to hard..and suck at that as much as singing..The 80's were not that good please don't try to bring it back..and if you plan on trying to keep going.. Get some voice lessons.. You are way worse than you think.. The rest of the dudes seem cool... How do they put up with such a tool?

That RIGHT THERE is the greatest example of why I think this website is a joke. I mean what have I ever done to you? I can see times HAVE changed since the 80s. Nobody has the balls to go up to someone and voice whatever problems one may have with another person anymore. Dude if you don't like me, fine. I accept that. But grow some fucking balls, you piece of shit. Don't be so fucking anonymous about it.

toggletoggle post by It's over your head at Jul 7,2012 10:43am
I thought you were done with this site...dam guess not..you know what you do to me? you make metal look like joke.. You think anyone takes you seriously? Come on dude it's over come into the year 2012.. I have no problem with you as a person cuz I don't know you... I only speak of your public face.. It's what I see and hear when I see you. Ya tell me to get some balls.. No offense dude but my ball are way bigger than yours..cuz ya put em out there for the whole world to see in pants that would maybe look good on a woman... But not you kiddo

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jul 7,2012 10:45am
some butt hurt trolls in here.

toggletoggle post by It‘s over your head at Jul 7,2012 10:57am
Well my butt is fine... I really could not give a shit.. I just like getting people all worked up..
Its easy with people here..

toggletoggle post by BUTTQUAKE at Jul 7,2012 3:02pm
Over%20you%20head said[orig][quote]

ITT: Troll is butthurt Thundersteel boned all the broads troll can't get.

What's wrong, buddy? You can't pull off wearing spandex while seductively showing off your chest hair making pussies wet whenever you go?

toggletoggle post by Edward_Twizzlerhands at Jul 8,2012 11:21am
It‘s%20over%20your%20head said[orig][quote]
Well my butt is fine... I really could not give a shit.. I just like getting people all worked up..

Yeah, you're right... it's easy to get people worked up on the internet. But fuck knows you're way too much of a pussy bitch to ever try to do the same face to face in real life.

Your life is so empty and pathetic you get your self gratification by bringing people down over the internet. You can't accomplish anything productive so instead you choose to act like a bitch on an internet forum. You're a spineless piece of shit with a worthless opinion. Now please shut the fuck up unless you have something to say to Carmine in real life or not anonymously.

Bitch.

toggletoggle post by Go Home Faggot at Jul 8,2012 11:57am
Seax is the new Gravesideservice.

toggletoggle post by cum man at Jul 8,2012 1:19pm
DRINK MY JIZZ CUM PEOPLE!

toggletoggle post by It‘s over your head at Jul 8,2012 1:52pm
Edward_Twizzlerhands said[orig][quote]
It‘s%20over%20your%20head said[orig][quote]

Yeah, you're right... it's easy to get people worked up on the internet. But fuck knows you're way too much of a pussy bitch to ever try to do the same face to face in real life.

Your life is so empty and pathetic you get your self gratification by bringing people down over the internet. You can't accomplish anything productive so instead you choose to act like a bitch on an internet forum. You're a spineless piece of shit with a worthless opinion. Now please shut the fuck up unless you have something to say to Carmine in real life or not anonymously.

Bitch.

Yeah buddy you got it... Your just as bad as I am.. I will tell that kid what a poser he if I ever have the misfourtion to be in the same room with him.. And if I knew you I'd probably say the same to you...and I think your the bitch....
Eat that fag.... Have a great day!'

toggletoggle post by boblovesmusic   at Jul 8,2012 2:58pm
Not that my opinion matters but gotta say that Seax on Thursday ruled. Actually this entire show was really fun. Borrowed Time killed it plus they were wicked nice dudes.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jul 8,2012 3:28pm
cum%20man said[orig][quote]
DRINK MY JIZZ CUM PEOPLE!

I don't care about this thread at all but this troll just made me LOL.

toggletoggle post by PHILIP ANSELMO at Jul 9,2012 3:34pm
Ah been sittin' heauh tryin' *huh* TRYIN' tuh put this aaaaaaaaawl off as just some moauh of that ...........muthuhfuckkin' COMMON ASS , uh..... MUNDANE....... jealousy that is sadly the party line around heauh but maaaaaaaaan, y'all just dog a man foauh followin' his muthufukkin' DREAM maann...........an' that right theauh is thuh lowest foaum of cowuhd theauh is. Y'all got the worrrrrrrrld goin' down in flames ans y'all jus' let this treashuh of a planet turn to cinduh an' thuh best y'all can do is hid behind uh keyboahud and vent yoauh scorrrrrn at a young maaaannnnnn who if nuthin' else.......gives uh gaaaawddammmmnnnn an' follows his hawuht.......... Ah'm about done with y'all

toggletoggle post by It‘s way over your heads at Jul 9,2012 7:49pm
What?.... Anyway you guys are way overeacting to a common ball busting.if it makes you feel better,
I'm sorry thunderstool please don't listen to a retard like me... Go on little bird live your dream!!
That better?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Splendid Medieval Weasel
[default homepage] [print][1:18:56pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.07585 secs/17 queries]
[search][refresh page]