New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> oh what? yeah , its like that.... by ben on May 10,2012 9:15pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ben at May 10,2012 9:15pm
gotta whole lotta new ass for you to munch, OURS!!!
this time it comes in the form of our fun and fucked new video, CULT CRASHERS!!! EAT IT BITCH'S!!!

toggletoggle post by ben at May 10,2012 9:15pm

toggletoggle post by ben at May 10,2012 9:16pm

toggletoggle post by ben at May 10,2012 9:17pm
one more to shit all over your faggot faces with. ooooh smells sweet!

toggletoggle post by DukeManjunk at May 10,2012 9:24pm

toggletoggle post by Garth Algar at May 10,2012 9:28pm

toggletoggle post by ben at May 10,2012 9:33pm
oh i'm so glad you like and accept me. i feel so welcome. NOT!!!

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 10,2012 10:00pm edited May 10,2012 10:02pm
it's sort of like this:

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by ben at May 10,2012 10:04pm
oooh, glad we dont sound like that.

toggletoggle post by realmetal at May 11,2012 12:08am
nice job posting a video with the only people in that band with TALENT no longer in it. Ray and Eirik were that band and are now on to better things, leaving the 'crux with a retarded (literally) guitarist, king homophobe, and a lousy drummer. Nice job dudes.

toggletoggle post by Dark6Evil6Hate6 at May 11,2012 2:26am
This is dark. And eeevvviiilll

toggletoggle post by ben at May 11,2012 12:33pm
realmetal said[orig][quote]
nice job posting a video with the only people in that band with TALENT no longer in it. Ray and Eirik were that band and are now on to better things, leaving the 'crux with a retarded (literally) guitarist, king homophobe, and a lousy drummer. Nice job dudes.

" Ray and Eirik were that band and are now on to better things,"
THANKS FOR SAYING SO, i am Ray(pissed) you dillweed. look you faggoty ass wimpy turd of a man, this album is still new and available on I-TUNES,and AMAZON among other fine dealers. it will soon be released through out Europe in c.d. and tape form. i am advertising the c.d. with all four original members. all 4 members are in the song asswipe. WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T THEY BE IN THE VIDEO??? all the original members are still good friends and will be working together again one way or the other. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT. ahhh and the next full length is underway! promising to be an even uglier and angrier hellish Metal abortion then the last. WE LOVE OUR LOVERS AND OUR HATERS. SO KEEP IT COMING FUCKERS! HAHHAHHAHAAH!!!

toggletoggle post by confused at May 11,2012 12:48pm
this is a joke, right? this can't possibly be a real band.

toggletoggle post by realmetal at May 11,2012 1:48pm
wow, itunes, amazon, and other fine vendors? hopefully those venues work out well for you. anything where you can't open your mouth on a message board is beneficial.

toggletoggle post by the real slim shady at May 11,2012 3:17pm
ALL HAIL INVERTICRUX TRUE NEW ENGLAND SPOOKY RIFFS

toggletoggle post by confused at May 11,2012 3:54pm
so like you guys actually put time and effort into this? really??

toggletoggle post by ben at May 11,2012 4:14pm
confused said[orig][quote]
this is a joke, right? this can't possibly be a real band.

OH YES, ITS VERY REAL. REAL SICK! ooooh!

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at May 11,2012 4:17pm
Dad black metal hobby rocking.

toggletoggle post by the real slim shady at May 11,2012 4:24pm
Fuck the haters Raypissed is a horror metal icon

toggletoggle post by ben at May 11,2012 4:37pm
HERES A RECENT REVIEW FROM ANTIMONY 51 WEBZINE. check em; out! killer site!
enjoy!

Ok, I know it has been a long time coming, but another band has grabbed my attention that I think will make it big. I recently have been listening to a demo from a band called Inveritcrux. The demo is titled Virgin Reaper.

I will admit that black metal is not what I normally listen to, but I gave this one listen anyway. I was very pleasantly surprised about it. The music style wasn’t what I expected from a band that describes themselves as black metal. It had more elements of thrash and old school sounding metal. Then there were some major surprises that included harmonica. The lyrics were straight up brutal and could only be described as horror inspired in ways that would make Alice Cooper proud. The music and vocals flow really well together. I could tell from the recordings were raw sounding because the vocals some times sounded a bit off, but this is no fault of the band it was just how it was recorded. I know this because I have sen live video of this band and the vocals sounded better on those. So it shows that this band is the real deal and they really enjoy what they are doing.

What I really like about this band, is that they are not afraid to push the boundaries on a style of music that always seemed like it was afraid of change. It is in your face, theatrical, it has a very dark morbid humor,. Its practically everything you could possible want in a metal band and much more than that.

Before you know it, Inverticrux will share the stage with the legends King Diamond and Venom.

Hail Inverticrux!!

toggletoggle post by xgodzillax  at May 11,2012 5:38pm
this nigga is the tommy dice of "black" metal.

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at May 11,2012 5:40pm
xgodzillax said[orig][quote]
this faggot is the tommy dice of "faggot" metal.

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at May 11,2012 5:46pm edited May 11,2012 5:46pm
tommy dice is really talented though

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at May 11,2012 5:58pm
oh wow, this is literally just a video of raynard in a halloween costume dancing around a haunted house with a strobe light. I guess I don't know why I expected more. NEXT.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 11,2012 5:59pm
the%20real%20slim%20shady said[orig][quote]
Fuck the haters Raypissed is a horror metal icon

hi ray

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 11,2012 6:01pm
chernobyl said[orig][quote]
tommy dice is really talented though

Yeah, "That's Just Dice" is like 12000x better than this shit.

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at May 11,2012 6:40pm

toggletoggle post by Marketing School at May 12,2012 2:53pm
Has anybody been won over yet by Raynard's supposedly promotional yet retarded posts? Or do you feel like I do, zero respect for the guy and band?

toggletoggle post by ben at May 12,2012 4:50pm
i personally think he should be hated for the absolute piece of racist extremist garbage he is. no respect given! but i do like the music....

toggletoggle post by MAJOR FAG ALERT at May 12,2012 5:35pm
RAYNARD IS A FUCKING FAGG0T

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at May 12,2012 7:09pm
ben said[orig][quote]
i personally think he should be hated for the absolute piece of racist extremist garbage he is. no respect given! but i do like the music....

do you really think posting racist pics you found on google image on a message board is 'extreme'? you got a lot to learn pal... NEXT

toggletoggle post by ben at May 13,2012 2:04am
trioxin_245 said[orig][quote]
ben said[orig][quote]

do you really think posting racist pics you found on google image on a message board is 'extreme'? you got a lot to learn pal... NEXT

whoa, you are one clueless shitbag. i love it!

toggletoggle post by real story at May 13,2012 2:19am
I bet Ross gives you a look and you become his immediate bitch.

toggletoggle post by ben, Dover NH at May 13,2012 2:38am
I bet you bitches want me anally....buncha faggotss you are...

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In at May 13,2012 2:56am

toggletoggle post by Fuck_Logging_In at May 13,2012 3:03am

toggletoggle post by ben at May 13,2012 12:11pm
real%20story said[orig][quote]
ross who?

toggletoggle post by trioxin_245  at May 13,2012 12:21pm
man, I love that even this guys FRIENDS are telling me I should fuck him up. I mean, I'm not going to, but I still can't wait to see him in person.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 13,2012 12:25pm
ben said[orig][quote]
real%20story said[orig][quote]
ross who?

says the guy that messaged the guy named "ross" on fb with gun threats

toggletoggle post by ben at May 13,2012 8:51pm
man, I love that even this guys FRIENDS are telling me I should fuck him up. I mean, I'm not going to, but I still can't wait to see him in person.

trycocksin who?

toggletoggle post by ben at May 13,2012 10:10pm
even if by chance you could beat me up, the life destroying HELL that would follow you to your worthless grave would not be worth your fool move at being a tough guy. stay safe.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 13,2012 10:24pm
ben said[orig][quote]
even if by chance you could beat me up, the life destroying HELL that would follow you to your worthless grave would not be worth your fool move at being a tough guy. stay safe.

toggletoggle post by ben at May 13,2012 10:29pm
Raypissed says "MMMMM TASTY!"

toggletoggle post by ben at May 13,2012 11:01pm

toggletoggle post by ben at May 13,2012 11:04pm
click the above link to hear a fine sample from the upcoming MEGA COMP!!! now available through Satanica records Australia! includes tracks from both INVERTICRUX and VINTAGE FLESH! over a hundred from the best of the U.G.!!!

toggletoggle post by ben at May 13,2012 11:04pm

toggletoggle post by ben at May 13,2012 11:10pm
MOST UNHOLY CONVERGENCE TWO!

toggletoggle post by trioxin245 nli at May 14,2012 1:06am
ben said[orig][quote]
now Im actually curious. What exactly do you mean by HELL? I need details please.

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at May 14,2012 1:08am edited May 14,2012 1:08am
ben said[orig][quote]

trycocksin who?

GOOD ONE

toggletoggle post by trioxin245 nli at May 14,2012 1:11am
haha dude is a JOKE

toggletoggle post by chernobyl at May 14,2012 1:11am
Raynard, you are a faggot lol

toggletoggle post by ben at May 14,2012 7:30am
thanks for all the video hits! i swear i get more views on this page from the haters over anyone else. thank you to all our loyal haters.

toggletoggle post by Revealed! at May 14,2012 8:17am
Truth is all the video hits are just me watching em over and over again. I'm a lonely man and need a few good laughs. :( sorry

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Ungodly Golgothan Maria
[default homepage] [print][4:38:58pm May 02,2024
load time 0.06196 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]