New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> attn: LFAZ, Hoser and other gun enthusiasts by Yeti on Apr 5,2012 10:56am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 5,2012 10:56am
http://www.snopes.com/photos/architecture/gunvault.asp

prepare the lube, you're in for jerk-off session of epic proportions.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 5,2012 10:56am
you've probably seen it before, but who cares. unbelievable.

toggletoggle post by arillius_the_white at Apr 5,2012 10:59am
stocking up for the Ape takeover

toggletoggle post by arillius_the_white at Apr 5,2012 11:00am
No bullpups no care

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Apr 5,2012 11:09am
I can site myself as massively different. You have 2 types of gun owners, collectors, which I'm not....and shooters. I love shooting because its a sport that requires massive amounts of coincentration and technique, much like a guitar player or drummer. Coolections are nice, nut if you don'tr shoot 'em, why own 'em?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Apr 5,2012 11:12am
OH MY. that's alot of guns.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Apr 5,2012 11:47am
Hoser said[orig][quote]
I can site myself as massively different. You have 2 types of gun owners, collectors, which I'm not....and shooters. I love shooting because its a sport that requires massive amounts of coincentration and technique, much like a guitar player or drummer. Coolections are nice, nut if you don'tr shoot 'em, why own 'em?

I hear you there. That collection is impressive, but I'm a hunter and recreational shooter. I don't have the extra cash to buy stuff to just stare at. Still impressive though.

toggletoggle post by DukeManjunk at Apr 5,2012 11:59am
impressive, too bad 99% percent of them probably never get shot

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 5,2012 12:41pm
Hoser said[orig][quote]

that's true, my friend and i have the same argument about cars. i'd love to collect them for display, but his argument is that cars are supposed to be driven, what's the point in owning many if you aren't going to drive them?

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Apr 5,2012 12:45pm
Same as having a guitar, it's for the chicks.

toggletoggle post by arillius_the_white at Apr 5,2012 12:47pm edited Apr 5,2012 12:47pm
The most relevant argument on this board would be those who collect albums for scene points instead of listening to them.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Apr 5,2012 12:50pm
maybe i should start actually playing with the toys i collect.

toggletoggle post by DukeManjunk at Apr 5,2012 12:54pm
i suppose shooting those guns wouldnt even be practical though. i saw atleast 3 M2 .50 cal's in there....those things have a rate of fire ranging between 450-630 rounds per minute. now its been a while since i've looked into the price of .50 BMG ammo but the last time i checked it was something like $18/round

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Apr 5,2012 12:56pm

toggletoggle post by DukeManjunk at Apr 5,2012 1:00pm
meh, i'll just stick to my benchmade.....

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:sign on net, sign off brain
[default homepage] [print][2:47:42pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01478 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]