New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> On the subject of true satanism and paganism in local bands by Unclepauly on Feb 18,2012 10:40pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 10:40pm
I do not see this and more importantly I do not feel this in the bands that constitute real "black" or "death" metal bands. Dark atmosphere requires REAL darkness.... It requires true death and a true longing for death. It requires the systematic destruction of ego and a unification with the higher self, and this would revolve around higher sorts of souls....

Instead I see vanity and ego worship to a Paris Hilton degree... That is what is called "false"... The true esscense of this divine musick negates the EGO and seeks to crush that false belief... We can see evidence of this in albums like "Altars of Madness" and "Blessed are the Sick"...

Yes it took a EGO to manifest such magnificense and yes it took discipline BUT it was for a higher purpose.... And that is where things fall short nowadays.... For there are too many of the "party" types and far too little of the "Trey Azagthoth" types... This is true...

toggletoggle post by haley broehl osment at Feb 18,2012 10:44pm
*eating popcorn*

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 10:51pm
And there lies the problem... Instead of saying something worthwhile you make a juvenile joke ...

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Feb 18,2012 10:53pm
WHAT WE NEED IS ANOTHER WAR!

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 10:53pm
Can you present something of actual validity? Or do you have to rsort to being that "funny" guy?

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 10:54pm
Will you say something from the higher self or is it just vanity?

toggletoggle post by WarlockCommando at Feb 18,2012 10:59pm
So you think new Morbid Angel is true? I have no idea what Trey is thinking these days but we don't need any more of it.

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 10:59pm
Let's face it... The "popular" bands might as well be a nigger with a gold chain.... There are good bands like Witch Tomb and Sewer Goddess that seek to go beyond but most suck a cow's cunt....

toggletoggle post by haley broehl osment at Feb 18,2012 11:00pm
just merely an observation of your ridiculous post and was waiting for the oncoming shitstorm

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:01pm
WarlockCommando said[orig][quote]
So you think new Morbid Angel is true? I have no idea what Trey is thinking these days but we don't need any more of it.

Exactly... They are a prime example of how this piece of materialistic scum country has ruined brilliance

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:02pm
haley%20broehl%20osment said[orig][quote]
just merely an observation of your ridiculous post and was waiting for the oncoming shitstorm

Again you have no arguement... You attack my sentiment and yet there is nothing there

toggletoggle post by haley broehl osment at Feb 18,2012 11:03pm
Unclepauly said[orig][quote]
Let's face it... The "popular" bands might as well be a nigger with a gold chain.... There are good bands like Witch Tomb and Sewer Goddess that seek to go beyond but most suck a cow's cunt....

and you sir just proved it

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Feb 18,2012 11:03pm
I support Uncle Pauly 100%.

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:03pm
and yes I can say that the old Morbid Angel would CRUSH any fucking band in terms of Magick and Acausality

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:05pm

and you sir just proved it

Is that your arguement dude? Is that all you have? You anonymous coward

toggletoggle post by haley broehl osment at Feb 18,2012 11:05pm
also witch tomb lol!!!!!

toggletoggle post by haley broehl osment at Feb 18,2012 11:06pm
troll harder faggot

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:09pm
Again you have no arguement... Fake ass niggah... Like most of the fags on this board... FAKE pussies that will never man the fuck up

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:10pm
But you ain't gotta worry about that from me cuz I will tell you how I feel to yer fucking face... Straight up nigga... I don't fake talk like the rest of you pussy ass niggaz....

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:13pm
New England = Fake cowards

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:14pm
People that have NO FUCKING SPINE

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:17pm
FAKE PEOPLE

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:18pm
FAKE MESSAGES

toggletoggle post by satanic_biskmastr at Feb 18,2012 11:18pm
I see what you mean, Uncle Pauly, but I'm gonna have to say that olde-tymey Morbid Angel were full of themselves to a level that I can only aspire to

toggletoggle post by haley broehl osment at Feb 18,2012 11:18pm
But you ain't gotta worry about that from me cuz I will tell you how I feel to yer fucking face... Straight up nigga... I don't fake talk like the rest of you pussy ass niggaz....

say that to my face not online and see what happens

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:21pm
satanic_biskmastr said[orig][quote]
I see what you mean, Uncle Pauly, but I'm gonna have to say that olde-tymey Morbid Angel were full of themselves to a level that I can only aspire to

I think David Vincent is guilty of that more than any of them and that caused a lot of flack .... And I think that fuck is the reason why things went the way they did... I was not in the band so I don't know for sure but I would bet the farm on that.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Feb 18,2012 11:22pm
Best thread ever. All Win!

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:22pm

Sure... who are ya???

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:24pm
$$$$ .... It always ruins art baby

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:24pm
and $$$$ is ego and ego is false

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:25pm
When you base your art on popularity and vanity then it really ain't art anymore.... Now is it?

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Feb 18,2012 11:26pm

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:29pm
present something tangible douche bag.... Present something that is worth debate instead of your weak willed imagery...

toggletoggle post by haley broehl osment at Feb 18,2012 11:29pm

Sure... who are ya???

my name is Ryan Butler. Meet me at cumbys in Keene NH at high midnight or you are a pussy

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:30pm
Ummm ... Naw... But if you wanna meet me in C brook we can do this

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Feb 18,2012 11:31pm
present something tangible douche bag.... Present something that is worth debate instead of your weak willed imagery...

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:31pm
My name is Paul Hamblet...

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:32pm
I'll be at the Devil's Blood / Watain show at the palladium in may

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:37pm
You want pics?

toggletoggle post by haley broehl osment at Feb 18,2012 11:39pm
You want pics?

post em!!!!!

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:40pm
and for the rest of New England... You care more about being a socialite then creating true art.... Your bands suck a prick and you play music for affirmations from your friends... You are fake and phony

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Feb 18,2012 11:41pm

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:46pm
You want pics?

post em!!!!!

Come and get me... I'm bout 6 ft 1 and 205 .... Look how handsome I am

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:47pm
Very handsome.... LOL

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 18,2012 11:48pm
KEVORD said[orig][quote]
I support Uncle Pauly 100%.

This. HOWARD JOHNSON IS RIGHT.

Also, Paul is drunk again.

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:51pm
Little bit drunk but I am saying what is on me mind bub.... Why are there no more Morbid Angel's? Why? It's because no one has that spark anymore.... It's because no has that devotion to that darkness anymore... I'm right

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:52pm
Money ruins everything

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 18,2012 11:56pm
Money ruins everything

That's what comes from living HARDCORE RADIKULT.

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:56pm
No one and I mean no one came close to Morbid Angel in terms of that old Satanic spark.... People will say Watain nowadays but I wanna make it clear that Watain came no where close.... Watain has it and I know what the fuck that is .... BUT they could never come close to the acausal magick that they had and NO ONE can and NO ONE has

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:57pm
Morbid Angel in it's hey day.... NO ONE came close to it

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 18,2012 11:59pm
and money ruined that spark... Maybe it was age too... I saw Morbid Angell at their peak and it was pure dark beauty

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:02am
Watain are second rate compared to the fucking genius that is Morbid Angel.... I don't care if you suck off Dissection and JON and I will say to be fair I never saw Dissection.... But NO ONE has come close to Morbid Angel aside from him and even then .... Trey Azagthoth is GOD

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:04am
Nodveidt played classic syle and Azagthoth played in a league of his own... Bottom line

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:06am
Watain relies on imagery... Morbid Angel does not need to do that.... The old Morbid Angel.... Morbid Angel is better than every european band that ever existed

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:07am
They cannot be fucked with

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:08am
Morbid Angel said everything that bands like Dissection and Watain said before they said it

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Feb 19,2012 12:08am
Best thread of 2012.

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:09am
They were before them and they were and still are way ahead of them

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Feb 19,2012 12:10am
Morbid Angel rules. Too many poser bands around here.

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:10am
Jon from Dissection even recognizes this

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Feb 19,2012 12:10am
I've always said how it angers me when bands sing/preach about shit they don't practice.
Locally, it usually happens a lot. There are certain people who have the ability to tap into their old pagan roots and occult planes. An artist creates art because it emanates off of their mind and soul; those who create art and music for others are nothing but shallow peons.

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:12am
Morbid Angel are the greatest satanic/occult band black or death metal band that ever was.... And they were REAL.... Now , we have fakes that pretend for their friends.... They need to be crushed

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Feb 19,2012 12:14am
Morbid Angel are the greatest satanic/occult band black or death metal band that ever was.... And they were REAL.... Now , we have fakes that pretend for their friends.... They need to be crushed
Words to live by.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Feb 19,2012 12:17am
This thread reminded me of when you left your Morbid Angel sweatshirt in the trunk of my car, Paul. hahaha, glad I returned it.

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:22am
Well, take a look around and you have these fake bands that try to pretend and piggy back on the REAL bands because let's face it... Black and Death has become hip and popular.... The bands around here suck dick in the city... They are socialites and party fags... They are not what once was and they try and pretend they are... Fakes

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:24am
and they should not be tolerated

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:26am
They have no REAL belief in Satanism, Occultism, or Paganism.... Just a big image and a lie

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:28am
KEVORD said best thread of 2012... and he's right... It's the only real thread besides all this fuck tard pussy shit

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:29am
and yeah I am waiting for a REAL arguement instead of all your fake ass bullshit....

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:33am
waiting on it from all these fake ass pussies that think they have a fucking clue

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Feb 19,2012 12:33am
They have no arguments cause they are all a bunch of fake ass trend fags Paul. They don't feel the old magic.

toggletoggle post by drunk faggot at Feb 19,2012 12:41am
shut the fuck up you stupid asshole

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:43am
FUCK HIPSTER BLACK METAL AND FUCK SOCIALITE BLACK METAL

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:44am
FUCK YOU FAGGOT

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:45am
PARIS HILTON WITH A FUCKING BULLET BELT.... THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE TURNED THIS INTO

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:46am
SOCIALITE FAGGOTRY SO YOU AND YOUR FAGGOT FRIENDS CAN BE COOL

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:48am
CITY FAGGOT BULLSHIT

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Feb 19,2012 12:49am

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Feb 19,2012 12:50am
I think satanism, paganism, occultism, christianity, catholicism, judaism, elitism, etc. etc. are all equally stupid.

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:52am
and my words are fucking "true" and "real" because you care more about social affirmations than creating brilliant art the way that the old bands did... Let me tell you.... If you liked black or death metal in those days you were looked at like a fucking alien and now it has become "popular" for all the wrong reasons....

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:54am
josh_hates_you said[orig][quote]
I think satanism, paganism, occultism, christianity, catholicism, judaism, elitism, etc. etc. are all equally stupid.

That's because you are a fucking din lo that has no fucking clue

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 12:56am
douchebag_patrol said[orig][quote]

Again, you have no arguement except for infantile imagery.... Bring something to the table dude

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 1:01am
There are no more brilliant bands like Morbid Angel because let's face it.... We live in a world where that sort of brilliance could never thrive anymore... Instead we live in a world of vanity and popularity and image and ego and garbage.... I hate what this music had become and I hate the people that piggyback something that was once special.... It's been ruined by hipsters and college faggots... People that absolutely hated it when I was young... It has become a joke and something popular and it has been watered down and made a joke....

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 1:03am
and I wish and cast my curse on you

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 1:08am
Black and death metal has become just as gay as "hardcore" and now it is a "social" and "hip" and "popular" thing when it was originally supposed to be the opposite of that....

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 1:09am
I'm going to get one of you... I promise I will

toggletoggle post by drunk faggot at Feb 19,2012 1:09am
get a life you fucking frail emo dipshit

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Feb 19,2012 1:10am
Fallen Christ came fuggin CLOSE but really screwed the pooch

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 1:10am
k dude... man up and face up

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 1:11am
drunk%20faggot said[orig][quote]
get a life you fucking frail emo dipshit

dumb ass

toggletoggle post by drunk faggot at Feb 19,2012 1:12am
you're a drunk beer bellied faggot sitting on your pc whining like a little bitch on a saturday night, try shutting the fuck up and not being such a piece of rubbish

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Feb 19,2012 1:12am
Only trve isolation is key. None of this party metal faggotry. Bring back the Dark Magik!!!

toggletoggle post by when keepin it real goes wrong at Feb 19,2012 1:15am
Fucking LULZ at the most egotistical guy on this board attention whoreing it up while calling out other people for said offense. We get it dude, cnv is tr00 and morbid angel is the best band ever.

You on the other hand sir, are a fucking joke. You live in an uppity tourist town, you have a fake British accent, and when you said "real talk" and "niggah" earlier I came to the conclusion you think you're hood now too.

You are a fucking laughing stock I hope you know that. Maby you should move to England so people won't make fun of you're gay/fake accent.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Feb 19,2012 1:24am
Say it to Uncle Pauly's face blasphemer.

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 1:28am
when%20keepin%20it%20real%20goes%20wrong said[orig][quote]
Fucking LULZ at the most egotistical guy on this board attention whoreing it up while calling out other people for said offense. We get it dude, cnv is tr00 and morbid angel is the best band ever.

You on the other hand sir, are a fucking joke. You live in an uppity tourist town, you have a fake British accent, and when you said "real talk" and "niggah" earlier I came to the conclusion you think you're hood now too.

You are a fucking laughing stock I hope you know that. Maby you should move to England so people won't make fun of you're gay/fake accent.

Well again, you use a anonymous name because you are too chickenshit to argue with me... I don't really post on this sack of shit board and I really ain't that egotistical... maybe when I'm really drunk I might be a bit maniacal but that is just one aspect of a whole. And who mentioned anything bout CNV here chuckie? You? Yup...

I DO NOT live in a uppity tourist town you poor sap. I live in Seabrook which is a poor hick town with the old English Elizabethan accent to prove it. Stop putting words in my mouth and man up baby cakes.... and I'm old English touch hole ... Me last name is Hamblet... But I did not mention that ... You did ya fuckin coward....

I'm sayin it the way it is babycakes and you hide behind a fake screen name... Whose the fake? I told you that I'm gonna get you though...

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 1:39am
Man up ... I ain't got anything to hide ... Do you?

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 1:42am
Man up baby cakes

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Feb 19,2012 1:42am
Someone really hates Morbid Angel and bourbon

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 1:44am
I'm here and waiting for ya too say it to me face

toggletoggle post by Keyboard Courage at Feb 19,2012 1:46am
Another night where Paul gets drunk and argues with himself for hours about shit that doesn't matter, how shocking!

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 1:48am
Not really... I'm out in the open and honest while you hide

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 1:49am
Just say who you are and we can handle it

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 19,2012 1:49am
face to face

toggletoggle post by Hipster Metal is Raviolis at Feb 19,2012 8:47am
And there lies the problem... Instead of saying something worthwhile you make a juvenile joke ...

That's what hipster "metalheads" do.

Mallcore is when punk invaded metal.

Punk is leftist shit.

Leftism is a mental disease. It's a subset of a disease called Narcissism.

If you let these people ruin your life, or your musical genre, they will.

All while living do-nothing useless lives and talking up their "important" participation in their local punk bands.

toggletoggle post by Fake British Tea Drinker at Feb 19,2012 9:29am

toggletoggle post by Dr. Reality at Feb 19,2012 9:36am

toggletoggle post by Dr. Reality at Feb 19,2012 9:37am

toggletoggle post by Jungian Hipster at Feb 19,2012 10:00am
and yes I can say that the old Morbid Angel would CRUSH any fucking band in terms of Magick and Acausality

I don't think this term means what you think it means.

toggletoggle post by Stuff White People Like Metal is Hipster Raviolis at Feb 19,2012 10:16am

toggletoggle post by ghoulash nli at Feb 19,2012 10:29am
Im so glad that the days of "true" black are over. I mean comon', grow the fuck up. It is just music and entertainment and if you think its any more than that you're deluded.

toggletoggle post by ghoulash nli at Feb 19,2012 10:39am
...and another thing. I hate idiots who say things about bands they don't actually know abou. I mean this idiot didn't any anyone in morbid angel but I'm sure if he knew Trey he'd have very different opinion on the satanic status of this band. Hey buddy get the fuck out of here and take your stale over played ideas with you. Our metal is doing just fine without you.

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Feb 19,2012 11:02am
Alx_Casket said[orig][quote]
WHAT WE NEED IS ANOTHER WAR!

WHATTTT?? NO PUDDING?

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Feb 19,2012 11:10am

toggletoggle post by so kvlt it hvrts at Feb 19,2012 11:22am
Uncle Pauly sounds like a high school girl who just discovered The Doors are think Jim Morrison is wicked deep, maaaan.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Feb 19,2012 11:24am

toggletoggle post by Arist nli at Feb 19,2012 11:30am
By seabrook accent does he mean "kid, bub, guy, dude bub kid guy"?

toggletoggle post by Punk potenza at Feb 19,2012 11:57am

RICH AND CREAMY JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT!!!!!

ITS THW WLWL! WELLINGTON LADIES WELFARE LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

god damn it is the walking dead on yet?

toggletoggle post by Nigger Cock at Feb 19,2012 12:33pm
Unclepauly loves me.

toggletoggle post by Magick Johnson at Feb 19,2012 1:00pm
Unclepauly took too many acausal painkillers

toggletoggle post by Stuff White People Like Metal is Hipster Raviolis at Feb 19,2012 1:37pm
ghoulash%20nli said[orig][quote]
Our metal is doing just fine without you.

Which is why none of it is half a tenth as good as old Morbid Angel

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Feb 19,2012 1:49pm
Half a tenth is .05. Simplest terms, man.

toggletoggle post by ancient master nli at Feb 19,2012 2:04pm

toggletoggle post by Homer Seabrook at Feb 19,2012 3:01pm
WUT DO U CITY KNOBS KNOW BOUT MORBID ANGEL, MATE?

toggletoggle post by Guitar Center at Feb 19,2012 3:05pm
COMPUTER CHAIR PAGANISM

toggletoggle post by Stuff White People Like Metal is Hipster Raviolis at Feb 19,2012 4:57pm
SATAN COMMANDS ME TO RAPE HIPSTERS

toggletoggle post by Ghoulash at Feb 19,2012 6:27pm
Burnsy said[orig][quote]
Half a tenth is .05. Simplest terms, man.

hahaha

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Feb 19,2012 7:58pm
OI OI OI OI

toggletoggle post by frankovhell at Feb 20,2012 6:40am
I love how the only people who try to appose Paul's opinion are faggot anon's. Point proven. haha.

Also who is the fag in keene? I will beat you faggot. Metal heads don't exist here so you are probably a job for a cowboy douche floor puncher monkey.

toggletoggle post by frankovhell at Feb 20,2012 6:44am
ghoulash%20nli said[orig][quote]
...and another thing. I hate idiots who say things about bands they don't actually know abou. I mean this idiot didn't any anyone in morbid angel but I'm sure if he knew Trey he'd have very different opinion on the satanic status of this band. Hey buddy get the fuck out of here and take your stale over played ideas with you. Our metal is doing just fine without you.

And who is exactly is "your" metal anyways?

toggletoggle post by haley broehl osment at Feb 20,2012 8:54am
frankovhell said[orig][quote]
I love how the only people who try to appose Paul's opinion are faggot anon's. Point proven. haha.

Also who is the fag in keene? I will beat you faggot. Metal heads don't exist here so you are probably a job for a cowboy douche floor puncher monkey.

pick a spot niggerlover. dont not show up or my point is proven. haha

toggletoggle post by haley broehl osment at Feb 20,2012 8:56am

Also job for a cowboy totally roolz brah XD XD

toggletoggle post by Seabrook's nightside at Feb 20,2012 12:53pm
If OP was truly a satanist he would walk the walk, which he does not. Judging by previous asinine threads and posts he can barely talk the talk. Finger pointing other people and claiming youre not some party d00d when you do a chick drug like blow and assume a faux british accent after youve downed a few at the bar

...excuse me, the "pub"

makes you no different than them. You don't live your life in some esoteric fashion and if you did, you wouldn't be posting on here. If you claimed to be egoless, you wouldn't be starting threads such as this and complaining about these things. You'd be beyond them. Not to sound cliche but you'd literally be out "doing a ritual about it", and not wasting your time on the internet or making ridiculous claims that Morbid Angel was tapping into some supreme knowledge abyss when Trey is just some Quake nerd, Dave went homo, and their last album is proof that they have no integrity to their music or true satanic ideals. Pointing out all of these obvious facts is the equivalent to Popular Mechanics "debunking 9/11" article. I'm debunking uncle pauly girls satanic and occult lifestyle.

Summon forth Mephistopheles or some Goetic demon at your next show and prove to everyone that you walk the walk. Until then you're just some weekend warlock who's satanism and occultism does not extend beyond watching End of Days on TBS and playing Magic: the gathering.

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Feb 20,2012 1:30pm

toggletoggle post by unchain_the_wolves at Feb 20,2012 1:31pm
I play in Witch King and when we create songs we try to get the full on feel of nuclear destruction, war, chaos, the sounds a bullets blasting from an M16 into the face of god. We try to write evil sounding metal and Satan and occult topics come into a big part of our lyrics to fit the music. Just my say from a local RI musician..

toggletoggle post by Cher at Feb 20,2012 2:07pm
unchain_the_wolves said[orig][quote]
I play in Witch King and when we create songs we try to get the full on feel of nuclear destruction, war, chaos, the sounds a bullets blasting from an M16 into the face of god. We try to write evil sounding metal and Satan and occult topics come into a big part of our lyrics to fit the music. Just my say from a local RI musician..

Omg ur so hard

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Feb 20,2012 2:28pm
LOL ^

toggletoggle post by WarlockCommando at Feb 20,2012 2:57pm
I think Witch King are pretty awesome, especially considering that they are so young.

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Feb 20,2012 3:04pm
Satanism is pretty lame.

toggletoggle post by the_mex at Feb 20,2012 3:05pm

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Feb 20,2012 3:08pm
Not saying anything about the band..never heard them.

toggletoggle post by Uncle Paulke'mon at Feb 20,2012 3:21pm
A wild POSER appears!

Paul Hamblet uses ACCAUSAL SATANISM!!

ACCAUSAL SATANISM is effective against wild Poser!

wild Posers ego has been depleted!

toggletoggle post by totally pauly at Feb 20,2012 3:53pm
hilarious watching KEVORD ride this guys dick so hard!

toggletoggle post by Magick Johnson at Feb 20,2012 3:55pm

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Feb 20,2012 3:57pm edited Feb 20,2012 3:58pm
eh, i'll bite. pretty sure my band is one of the one's being called out in the original drunk rant. yep, we all live in the city. nope, none of us are "satanists" -- at least in a traditional, practicing, theistic sense -- or pagans, and have never pretended otherwise. (i personally have plenty of interest in philosophical satanism, "left hand paths", esoteric traditions, witchcraft, the occult, pagan history & folklore, etc etc, and read a fuck ton of books that reflect that... but when it comes down to it, no i don't do a ritual about it).

we play black metal that reflects that sortve urban grit and grime of our environment. no one's pretending to be some tortured artist with some heavy vision to lay down or claiming some adherence to any religion (pagan, satanist, gnostic or whatever) and writing 15-minute epics about it. just playing some fast, shitty, aggressive music with lyrical subjects that reflects our interests as a band. don't really care if anyone has a problem with that.

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Feb 20,2012 4:00pm edited Feb 20,2012 4:02pm
also, notshaver totally is paris hilton with a bullet belt.

toggletoggle post by Fat acausal penis at Feb 20,2012 4:07pm
Czarnobog said[orig][quote]
eh, i'll bite. pretty sure my band is one of the one's being called out in the original drunk rant. yep, we all live in the city. nope, none of us are "satanists" -- at least in a traditional, practicing, theistic sense -- or pagans, and have never pretended otherwise. (i personally have plenty of interest in philosophical satanism, "left hand paths", esoteric traditions, witchcraft, the occult, pagan history & folklore, etc etc, and read a fuck ton of books that reflect that... but when it comes down to it, no i don't do a ritual about it).

we play black metal that reflects that sortve urban grit and grime of our environment. no one's pretending to be some tortured artist with some heavy vision to lay down or claiming some adherence to any religion (pagan, satanist, gnostic or whatever) and writing 15-minute epics about it. just playing some fast, shitty, aggressive music with lyrical subjects that reflects our interests as a band. don't really care if anyone has a problem with that.

Well you should be worried because uncle pauly has some motherfucking acausal spells and pagan chants lined up for you

toggletoggle post by Paul Hamblet at Feb 20,2012 4:12pm

no one's pretending to be some tortured artist with some heavy vision to lay down or claiming some adherence to any religion (pagan, satanist, gnostic or whatever)

uh, I am

toggletoggle post by the_mex at Feb 20,2012 4:16pm
also, notshaver totally is paris hilton with a bullet belt.

SO MUCH TRUTH

toggletoggle post by NEW BALANCE PUBLIC RELATIONS at Feb 20,2012 4:32pm
We are very pleased to announce that NEW BALANCE is endorsing Uncle Kracker.

toggletoggle post by Troo Kvlt Black Metal at Feb 20,2012 4:44pm

toggletoggle post by Big bag of assorted nigger parts at Feb 20,2012 4:55pm
Not a death metal fan, but would like to see a lot of death metal bands dead.
I like a lot of black metal, but would like to see a lot of them horribly charred.
I think OP was trying to say that if you don't live it, you're not troo, correct?
Whatever, I'd rather hear posers that are great rather than a troo band that sucks.
But it *would* be nice if more people killed themselves. Go right ahead. Suicide or false.

toggletoggle post by Big Bag of Inequality: Social Classes, Races, Ge... think before typing ... at Feb 20,2012 9:06pm
Y'all all up in his shit yo

toggletoggle post by NAMBLA-supporting Gay Mexican Jewish Intellectual at Feb 20,2012 11:57pm
Satanism is kind of wank because it's sort of Christianity just from another point of view. Bring back the blood religions. I would like to sacrifice the weak on the altar of pagan gods, while burning their blood before icons of war and hatred.

toggletoggle post by slar you morbid? at Feb 21,2012 1:25am
all the deathgod messiah lyrics i wrote were about either making fun of christians for worshipping some idiot who thought he was the son of god but actually couldnt even keep himself from being nailed to a cross by a bunch of guidos with spears, or perverse sexual shit, or about how we were the reincarnation of those uncircumsised guidos and all the femmes of christendom should fear our hooded scourges... but hey, im a city boi, gotta write what you know...

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney at Feb 21,2012 1:39am
Satanism's pretty cool if you're a fan of buying leather bound books full of sigils on the subject of goetic magick.

It's probably more cost effective to just burn a $50 bill and chant whatever sequence of letters you get the next time you mash your keyboard.

toggletoggle post by frankovehell at Feb 21,2012 5:43am

Yes cuz I would actually show up and waste my time trying to meet someone who doesn't even have the balls to challenge people with their real name.

Also what is your point exactly? It might be a bit too simple minded for me to understand. I'm still standing by my hypothesis that Keene possesses no one of any intelligence with any real knowledge of "satanism, or paganism" and especially not real Metal. Probably just a boy who goes to school that likes to troll message boards in between date raping skanks at the Railroad.

I'm a man however with a job and a house and family who would mop the fucking floor with you. So run on home faggot.

toggletoggle post by Massive Dick Swinging Contestant at Feb 21,2012 5:54am
I'm bigger, badder, tougher, older, stronger, have more guns, better metal, more satan, truer pagan beliefs, a bigger family, better job, more money, and a bigger dick that swings further and harder than all you faggots combined.

My name is Dick Johnson. Meet me by the bike rack after school or pussy is all of you.

toggletoggle post by haley broehl osment at Feb 21,2012 6:14am
frankovehell said[orig][quote]

Yes cuz I would actually show up and waste my time trying to meet someone who doesn't even have the balls to challenge people with their real name.

Also what is your point exactly? It might be a bit too simple minded for me to understand. I'm still standing by my hypothesis that Keene possesses no one of any intelligence with any real knowledge of "satanism, or paganism" and especially not real Metal. Probably just a boy who goes to school that likes to troll message boards in between date raping skanks at the Railroad.

I'm a man however with a job and a house and family who would mop the fucking floor with you. So run on home faggot.

Actually I too own a house, and more than likely have got a much better job than you. Youre just mad cuz you got 2 dads and are soft just like a turd. Also i hate the railroad, I prefer Kilkennys. Im usually there after 7:00..............................................

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Feb 21,2012 8:56am
This thread just goes to show the degree of controversy that is still attached with Satanism. The cult is alive, bitches!

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Feb 21,2012 9:00am
This thread became a dick measuring contest!

Dix'd

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Feb 21,2012 10:21am
Not to boast, but I've got a hunch Ipsissifuck would clean house at an occult-off / dickmeasure jamboree

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Feb 21,2012 10:24am
Man, people's beliefs and dogmas are such horseshit. I don't get my ideology from album liner notes. Go put it on a bumper sticker like the rest of those turds who think their beliefs matter.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Feb 21,2012 10:24am
oh yeah, OP IS PAUL

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Feb 21,2012 10:39am
I'm an eco-conscious mother nature worshipping athiest.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 21,2012 10:40am
this is the stupidest thread posted in a very long time. i want the 10 seconds i wasted skimming it back.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Feb 21,2012 10:45am
Y EVry1 sO BuThUrD?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 21,2012 10:51am

it's like getting mad that Scaphism aren't really rapists or dying in the Sarlaac pit.

this shit is all subjective, and the more it is discussed, the less validity it holds. isolation + introspection = observation. forum discussions on local band beliefs and the proclamation by one to another that they are false = false.

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Feb 21,2012 10:54am
Yeti said[orig][quote]

it's like getting mad that Scaphism aren't really rapists

You guys aren't rapists? Do not support.

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Feb 21,2012 10:59am
ALL religion is stupid useless and dosent apply to the modern world. again is the walking dead on yet?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 21,2012 11:00am
Burnsy said[orig][quote]
Yeti said[orig][quote]

it's like getting mad that Scaphism aren't really rapists

You guys aren't rapists? Do not support.

we'll save that for touring. DONT SHIT WHERE YOU EAT.

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Feb 21,2012 11:02am
Tony Scatphism and the Roaming Rapists. I like it.

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Feb 21,2012 11:35am edited Feb 21,2012 11:37am
BobNOMAAMRooney said[orig][quote]
Satanism's pretty cool if you're a fan of buying leather bound books full of sigils on the subject of goetic magick.

It's probably more cost effective to just burn a $50 bill and chant whatever sequence of letters you get the next time you mash your keyboard.

yeah, i mean if we're talking about "satanism" as a metaphor for knowledge-seeking, or rebellion against organized religion, or strong individuality... sure, sign me up. but as far as actively "serving the dark one" goes, my commitment just isn't there. i grew up in a Polish Catholic family and went atheist by the time i was a teenager. i don't ritual anymore.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Feb 21,2012 11:36am
All bands except Morbid Angel are posers.

toggletoggle post by Czarnobog at Feb 21,2012 11:39am
i don't know about mystically inspired, but those albums are pretty fucking good. i wish more death metal bands sounded like that these days too.

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Feb 21,2012 11:41am

BOW DOWN TO THE TRVE KVLT BITCHES!!!

toggletoggle post by chriskar at Feb 21,2012 12:42pm

toggletoggle post by Ancient_Master  at Feb 21,2012 12:46pm
heres how I picture "satanists" in NH

bennyhillifier

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 21,2012 12:47pm
i hope the douche associated with making that gets the Wendigo treatment.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard nli at Feb 21,2012 12:49pm
I was the only satanist/pagan/of true heritage in RI until I moved to Boston where I might people of similar idealogies and religious beliefs.

toggletoggle post by Chriskar at Feb 21,2012 1:05pm
We here at camp Viskar will pose as any religion if we can get on this.

toggletoggle post by Headbanging_Man at Feb 21,2012 4:38pm
Youre just mad cuz you got 2 dads and are soft just like a turd.

Legit TROLLOL!

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Feb 21,2012 4:49pm
I'm not into cutting myself and shit. But I'm also not fond of not fucking other men. So I guess I'm a satanist?

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Feb 21,2012 5:03pm
AndrewBastard%20nli said[orig][quote]
I was the only satanist/pagan/of true heritage in RI until I moved to Boston where I might people of similar idealogies and religious beliefs.

LOL this def wasn't me.

I do like to might people and spell words like "ideologies" wrong though...

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Feb 21,2012 5:05pm
None of you faggots can do the Red Satan, so...

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 21,2012 5:13pm
ITT:

toggletoggle post by the_mex at Feb 21,2012 5:19pm
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
None of you faggots can do the Red Satan, so...

Yeah, but can you do the Brown Satan?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 21,2012 5:26pm
YOUR SATAN IS RACIST

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 21,2012 5:26pm
YOUR RACE IS SATANIST

toggletoggle post by Wigger Nancy at Feb 21,2012 5:31pm
Worms in Women and Cattle is the truv kult band you are you loong for, Holms

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 21,2012 11:48pm
Well ... This was certainly a fun sociological experiment! I had some good laughs reading all this. I was not pointing fingers at anyone in particular ... I was more interested in seeing what would happen. Some might say this is juvenile or trivial or I'm a asshole or poser or whatever but I gotta admit I get a kick out of people's reactions... Good research and good time!

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 22,2012 12:14am
and one last thing I forgot to mention! Someone made a Carl Jung reference here!!! Well, I have to tell you that I am a huge Jung enthusiast!!! Most people probably do not know this but Jung was a HUGE Occult fanatic and a Gnostic!! Truly a man beyond beyond words!!! My favorite book of all time is "The Gnostic Jung and The Seven Sermons..." I worship the JUNG God... Truly a fucking genius and worthy of study to the 10th degree!!!

toggletoggle post by fat samoan guy at Feb 22,2012 12:17am
you're a fatter piece of shit than me pal

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 22,2012 12:22am
NO wayyyyy!!! Ahaha... Jung was way out there!!! The man knew more than anyone at the time and I dare say knows more than anyone now!!! Take the time and read some of his stuff!!!

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 22,2012 12:37am
JUNG IS A GOD!!! Jung and the collective unconscious and how it relates to lovers... How you were in love with someone in a past life and when you see them again there is that strong sense of De Ja Vu... The man takes eastern mysticism ( which is the root of the western soul ... The english language derives from Sanskrit ) and explains it in a very nowadays scientific way... Way ahead of Freud and all the imbecile atheistic scientists...

toggletoggle post by Unclepauly at Feb 22,2012 1:11am
Nothing in the world is fixed. There is no absolute...

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Feb 22,2012 10:02am
some real talk! freud was a hack. i'm no gnostic but jung's analysis of the psyche are the best attempts i've read. the collective unconscious idea is widely misunderstood, freud only touched upon it and so did many others. i read "man and his symbols" a while ago, i need to get my hands on that red book.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 22,2012 10:04am
arktouros said[orig][quote]
i need to get my hands on that red satan.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Feb 22,2012 10:06am
I've enjoyed Jung for many years. Freud and Jung both were interesting, but Jung takes the cake.

toggletoggle post by chriskar at Feb 22,2012 10:14am
Cool fail safe defense for thread bro

toggletoggle post by punk potenza at Feb 22,2012 10:23am
no gods no masters. thats they olny way to live. also KILL YOUR FUCKIN IDOLS AND PISS ON YOUR HEROS

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Feb 22,2012 10:26am
yeah, heard that one before

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Feb 22,2012 10:32am
AND DOWNLOAD YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS

toggletoggle post by KEVORD  at Feb 22,2012 11:35am

toggletoggle post by Gaul Pamphlet at Feb 22,2012 1:51pm
OP let the dogs out

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Feb 22,2012 4:24pm
I worship the altar of Ron Fucking Swanson

http://ronswanson2012.org/

ALL YOUR IDOLS ARE GAY FALSEHOODS....GO WORSHIP YOUR SELLOUTS, FOGHAT

toggletoggle post by I'm - at Feb 12,2015 12:19pm
gonna get ya!

toggletoggle post by And- at Feb 12,2015 12:20pm
I WILL get ya

toggletoggle post by the adventures of uncle pauly and Shrek at Feb 12,2015 12:21pm
username says it all

toggletoggle post by Just at Feb 12,2015 6:26pm
People that have NO FUCKING SPINE
if you're so trve,kill yourself fagget.

toggletoggle post by garyDiNardo at Feb 13,2015 6:03am
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
I've enjoyed Jung for many years. Freud and Jung both were interesting, but Jung takes the cake.

Psudeointellectual faggotry.
Aril is the saddest character here, which these days is saying something.

I bet he has no problem impressing the minions of milk toast maggots that infest our fair earth in these, post contemporary days.

toggletoggle post by GunnaGETCHA at Feb 13,2015 9:09am
white is right! that's why my bff is puerto rican!

toggletoggle post by YUP at Feb 13,2015 12:27pm
garyDiNardo said[orig][quote]

I bet he has no problem impressing the minions of milk toast maggots that infest our fair earth in these, post contemporary days.

Oh hai there, MotleyGrue.

toggletoggle post by /fix'd at Feb 13,2015 2:07pm
"On the subject of true autism and narcissism in local bands"

toggletoggle post by NIGGER_ at Feb 13,2015 6:48pm
ITS BEEN A.LONG DAMN TIME SINCE A NIGGA SOLD DOPE BUTIFYOUPUT A BRICKRIGHT IN FRONT OF ME ILL REMEMBAA.

toggletoggle post by MotleyGrue at Feb 14,2015 1:52am
YUP said[orig][quote]
garyDiNardo said[orig][quote]

Oh hai there, MotleyGrue.

Not me but good troll work implicating myself and DIN as clues of who it could be.

toggletoggle post by go go romper stomper retard fagg0t on a plane at Feb 14,2015 2:06am

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][9:10:51am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.09869 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]