New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> 100% Rhode Island by Ghoulash on Jan 12,2012 2:20pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Ghoulash at Jan 12,2012 2:20pm

bennyhillifier

in case this hasn't been posted yet, it is a youtube gem.

toggletoggle post by Ghoulash at Jan 12,2012 2:27pm
elvis economics?

toggletoggle post by chrisREX at Jan 12,2012 2:28pm
I bled for an hour and a half, and and, it just wouldn't stop.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 12,2012 2:29pm
It rubbed up against you. I says alright okay and stuff. Basketball head okay. This is hilarious. I am flipped ova dis

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 12,2012 2:29pm
Johnston invades Portsmouth.

toggletoggle post by Ghoulash at Jan 12,2012 2:30pm
this video has about 5 more mins before it ends up on tosh.0

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 12,2012 2:34pm
Is this video really funny though? I guess I could see it being funny if I wasn't from here, but people like this are so common in my interactions it has no effect on me whatsoever.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 12,2012 2:34pm
awesome

toggletoggle post by Pires at Jan 12,2012 2:36pm
Incredible.

Lol @ the dude washing his wound in the water everyday. Fucking gross.

toggletoggle post by Ghoulash at Jan 12,2012 2:37pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]
Is this video really funny though? I guess I could see it being funny if I wasn't from here, but people like this are so common in my interactions it has no effect on me whatsoever.

so you must work at an autozone in woonsocket?

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 12,2012 2:50pm
Nah dude, it's just way too easy to end up by people like this in public anywhere you go. Particularly in direct suburbs of Providence.

toggletoggle post by Ghoulash at Jan 12,2012 2:52pm
its true. north providence... woof...

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 12,2012 2:55pm
I know what Lamp means. I grew up in RI and have my fill of useless guinea assholes. Plus I currently visit NJ a couple of times of month, which is a complete overdose of the same.

Would have been better if both of these idiots were devoured.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 12,2012 3:01pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]
Nah dude, it's just way too easy to end up by people like this in public anywhere you go. Particularly in direct suburbs of Providence.

It is true that they exist by the tens of thousands possibly maw

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 12,2012 3:02pm
Go into a Dunkin Donuts in Johnston or Cranston, it's basically this multiplied by 50.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 12,2012 3:03pm
Or better yet, I can go to the Honey Dew walking distance from my place in Warwick right now and it'll be exactly like this.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 12,2012 3:06pm
I still visit RI a couple of times a year. Though it's good to see friends and hunt/fish, it's also a good reminder of why I live in the woods now.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 12,2012 3:07pm
Even in the woods of Rhode Island, the accent cannot be escaped. I went to Arcadia maybe a year and a half ago with a couple of my friends and we got stuck talking to a guy for a short time from "Nahwich".

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 12,2012 3:12pm
THEY'RE EVERYWHERE

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 12,2012 3:13pm edited Jan 12,2012 3:14pm
Warwick is probably the worst, imo. I don't care how good looking a girl is, as soon as that voice comes out yeck

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 12,2012 3:21pm
Warwick is the one that throws you for a loop because the voice is coming out of white people rather than olive skinned Italians.

toggletoggle post by Demondave on the demonrails at Jan 12,2012 4:34pm

I bled foah an ouah and a haaf

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 12,2012 4:38pm
what is up with that voice... she's a cartoon character or deaf?

This can't be real. Especially cause the girl says "moron" instead of "more on" at the end.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 12,2012 4:43pm
I caught that "moron" at the end. haha, NO rev, this is more than real.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 12,2012 8:25pm
Pires said[orig][quote]
Incredible.

Lol @ the dude washing his wound in the water everyday. Fucking gross.
it's salt water.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 12,2012 8:41pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
what is up with that voice... she's a cartoon character or deaf?

This can't be real. Especially cause the girl says "moron" instead of "more on" at the end.

Sadly that thing is one of many.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 13,2012 5:32am
I think it's just a poor audio dub, there's no doubt in my mind that this is real.

toggletoggle post by tylor69 at Jan 13,2012 8:16pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]
Go into a Dunkin Donuts in Johnston or Cranston, it's basically this multiplied by 50.

This and the AutoZone comment are A+. TWO ICED CAWFFEES, NO SUGAH.

I live in Newport, Aquidneck Island somehow escaped the RI accent for the most part.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 13,2012 8:21pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]

hahaha, troof

toggletoggle post by narkybark   at Jan 13,2012 8:30pm
I watched 30 seconds of this and got douche chills

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 13,2012 8:36pm
I never go to Aquidneck Island for anything... maybe if there wasn't a bridge toll I'd go to Newport once in a while, but that town and Middletown are both congested with traffic way worse than even Providence.

toggletoggle post by tylor  at Jan 13,2012 9:26pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]
I never go to Aquidneck Island for anything... maybe if there wasn't a bridge toll I'd go to Newport once in a while, but that town and Middletown are both congested with traffic way worse than even Providence.

Yup, it gets brutal during tourist season. Nice that it's kinda "back to the locals" in the winter time.

toggletoggle post by frankovhell at Jan 13,2012 11:46pm
Oh god, this.... these people and anyone from fall river. The accent on girls is the worst. Went out with a girl from there once when i lived in providence and never repeated that mistake. It really does kill everything doesnt' matter if shes hot or not.

LOL at the guy washing his wound in water with trash and feces in it. Monster was probably just a giant hunk of feces.

toggletoggle post by BSV at Jan 15,2012 8:44pm
Those people featured are actually from Fall River, according to ATS.
I work everyday in Rhode Island's Kent and Washington counties. Some parts really ain't that bad. I've seen more deer this year than I've ever seen in MA.

toggletoggle post by Lamp nli at Jan 15,2012 10:32pm
I grew up in East Greenwich/North Kingstown and the accent really isn't prevalent at all. It's more in the urban areas.

toggletoggle post by frankovhell at Jan 16,2012 3:26am
Lets make this a thread about how shitty Fall Rivah is then.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 16,2012 10:05am
BSV said[orig][quote]
Those people featured are actually from Fall River, according to ATS.
I work everyday in Rhode Island's Kent and Washington counties. Some parts really ain't that bad. I've seen more deer this year than I've ever seen in MA.

My friends shoot some HUGE deer in that little state.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jan 16,2012 10:06am
Lamp%20nli said[orig][quote]
I grew up in East Greenwich/North Kingstown and the accent really isn't prevalent at all. It's more in the urban areas.

I grew up in NK and made a point of avoiding that horrible accent.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 16,2012 12:22pm
When I was a little kid about pre-school age, I lived in Cranston. My mom lived in New Jersey until she was about 8 or so and as a result doesn't have the accent at all. Whenever my sister or I started not pronouncing our R's, she made it a point to correct us every time. Looking back, I gotta say I'm pretty grateful.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Jan 16,2012 12:26pm
My mom's from Chelmsford. She has a tinge of Chemzfud. I don't have it tho. People always ask me where I'm from assuming it isn't near RI. We're talking about this like it's a case of mono. haha.

toggletoggle post by BSV at Jan 17,2012 3:40pm
my mother's from Fall River. I've closed several sales in RI by reminding clients how safe our Ferts are for your daaawgs. Have a cup of cawfee and let me do the work!

toggletoggle post by ark at Jan 17,2012 3:43pm
my mom's from framingham and my dad's from millbury, not sure if that has anything to do with correcting R's, but goddammit they made a point of it every fuckin time.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 17,2012 4:08pm
I grew up like a stone's throw away from the RI border, so we got bleedover from the Woonsocket accent. Which is exactly as awful as it sounds.

toggletoggle post by Reveaaaa at Jan 17,2012 4:29pm
You ain't got nothing on Reveaahhh, ked. Paully AHH with his two lantans and shit.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jan 17,2012 6:13pm
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
I grew up like a stone's throw away from the RI border, so we got bleedover from the Woonsocket accent. Which is exactly as awful as it sounds.

You've probably been to Woonsocket more times than I have. I never go there.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][8:46:24am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01757 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]