New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> chariots of fire fest needs ur help by atthehaunted on Feb 2,2003 8:34pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by atthehaunted at Feb 2,2003 8:34pm
Ok Eric and I booked the chariots of fire fest at the PAL but they fuckin double booked the place so we can't have it there. We need a place to have it and if anyone has any suggestions please reply ASAP.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 2,2003 9:18pm
either the civic league or that other place (where they had the back to school jam) right down the road in framingham.
sounds good to me.

toggletoggle post by luke at Feb 3,2003 12:49am
i went to see unearth at the reading VFW. pretty big place, lots of dancing, lots of kids, and no problems. seems like an untapped venue. check it out

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 3,2003 3:56am
you are just saying that cause it's right near youre house!
Granted I wish the Elvis Room was still in affect.
Saw Nile there in 97.
Saw Anal Cunt there in 97 too.
AC did a 2.5 hours set, playing most songs 3 times.

toggletoggle post by goodgod at Feb 3,2003 9:48am
ICC church. its in the city. its pretty big. and jesus christ lives there.

toggletoggle post by atthehaunted at Feb 3,2003 12:36pm
The civic league in framingham charges $100 an hour, that's way too fuckin much. We only paid like 50 last year but they don't let people put on shows anymore. This fuckin sux we have alot of bands but no where to put the show on. Hopefully we will find one. Please keep replying

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 3,2003 12:53pm
talk to "Ogre" from upon crimsion wings.
I'll point him to this forum.
He's running the bitter ends fest and probably has an in?

Also, there are plenty of other places that are going through people shifts. Talk to Ann at the Armageddon shop (401 521-6667) about lupos and chris (CHRISXXXRI69 at AOL.COM) about lupo's/met cafe shows.

is the touton hall gone? I heard the janitor freaked out or something. There's also the Salem Elk's lodge which is a pretty sizeable place.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 3,2003 1:31pm
a friend of mine tried to book another show at the taunton american leigon. they were all nice about it till he told them it was a show. then they got really mad and started yelling about how they'll never have another show there again and how some guy that works there got punched in the face. beautiful.

toggletoggle post by Mark Fucking Richards at Feb 3,2003 4:52pm
If you go to www.civicleague.net you can find contact info about the Framingham Civic League. It's expensive, but everyone I know that has booked there has made out like a bandit. Bitter End Fest 2003 will be held there.

toggletoggle post by atthehaunted at Feb 6,2003 9:19am
We may get Framingham, but it is fuckin expensive, hopefully we'll make enough money to cover the fuckin show. $100 an hour holy fuck, that's insane but we gots to do what we gots to do. If undying said they'll play we need to put this on and the met/Lupo's might be a good place as well. Fuckin places shuttin down sux dick there's no where to put shows on anymore, it keeps gettin less and less. And people wonder why there's alot of drugs in this area they are cutting back on what kids like to do, fuckin gay if u ask me.

toggletoggle post by william at Feb 6,2003 11:24am
damnit, it's all that kid's fault who kicked a hole in the bathroom door last year......what an asshole....taunton sucks anyways...damn portugis

toggletoggle post by atthehaunted at Feb 7,2003 3:21pm
Don't come around new bedford/fall river area and say damn portuguese.

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Feb 7,2003 4:24pm
I think the fact that kids do drugs is because they are gay, not because they cant set up shows.

toggletoggle post by atthehaunted at Feb 9,2003 11:46pm
Can't judge a person on whether they do drugs or not. Cause if u do then ur no better then them.

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Feb 10,2003 12:17am
so let me be no better then them, at least Im not fucking myself up with drugs.

toggletoggle post by bloodykisses  at Feb 10,2003 6:30am
SHUT UP!

toggletoggle post by atthehaunted at Feb 10,2003 9:46am
Sounds good to me, I really don't care. I was just stating a point. And yes there are people that use drugs but not excessively. There are nice people who do drugs, you probably talk to kids who do drugs and don't even know they do.

toggletoggle post by xjoshx at Feb 10,2003 11:24am
you all do drugs!!!!! ::points fingers::

toggletoggle post by atthehaunted at Feb 11,2003 12:03am
I point the nose at u josh.

toggletoggle post by atthehaunted at Feb 26,2003 10:59am
We have some bad news for this years chariots of fire fest. It will most likely be cancelled due to the fact that we can't find a place to put it. And we don't wanna pay like a million dollars for the fuckin framingham place cause that's gay. But if u guys can come up with a place please e-mail me or im me my e-mail is gr8lova@hotmail.com and my sn on aol aim is matarheel3

toggletoggle post by Terence   at Feb 26,2003 12:43pm
So renting out the Framingham Civic League is gay. whats that all about. Big deal if you have to put up some money that you will eventually make back, that place always has a good draw. There is nothing gay about it at all.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 26,2003 1:49pm
I would say that not having shows, imho, is gay.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 26,2003 3:06pm
ok, I'm looking at the list of bands... with these bands you will make bank:

Chariots of fire 2K3:
In Dire Need,
Embrace Today,
Held Hostage,
Kobalt,
Closer Than Kin,
This Fatal Day (new name?),
Eyes Like Autumn,
Trinity Test,
Mourning Breaks,
Our Fate Ends,
Exosus,
Alegory Index,
On Broken Wings
Waiting for Reply:
Bane,
A Life Once Lost,
Every Time I Die,
Converge,
Undying,
Hope and Suicide,
It Dies Today,
Wolves,
Daughters,
Darkest Hour PAL Club (Fall River, Ma)

that list is super sick.
do it.

toggletoggle post by at Feb 26,2003 6:00pm
you forgot Terminally, Your Aborted Ghost will be playing it too hahaha -Devon(TYAG)

toggletoggle post by atthehaunted at Feb 26,2003 11:53pm
Money I don't have up front. That's the gay part. I don't want to get people mad because of words. We just don't have the money and up front they want what like 2000? that's rediculous. It will be a sick show but not all of the bands have confirmed yet. We'll see but so far I don't know what's goin on with it all. Me and eric will discuss.

toggletoggle post by atthehaunted at Feb 26,2003 11:54pm
By the way Undying said they would play.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 27,2003 9:25am
Chariots of fire 2K3:
In Dire Need,
Embrace Today,
Held Hostage,
Mourning Breaks,
Alegory Index,
On Broken Wings
GFY
Shattered Realm
Death Before Dishonor
Since The Flood
Back of Tha Neck
Creation Is Crucifixion**
Cease 2 Exist
A Life Once Lost,
Undying,
Hope and Suicide,
It Dies Today,
Darkest Hour PAL Club (Fall River, Ma)

Word has it that Integrity and DEVOURMENT are looking for shows as well. get devourment.

theres your lineup. or at least some suggestions go to it.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][12:56:41am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01378 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]