New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> The final Wolfy post by Wolfy on Oct 25,2011 7:29pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Wolfy at Oct 25,2011 7:29pm

Two points,

1) I don't have time to do this anymore. The sweet scent of oranges and cinnamon beckons me to the Indian coast, where if I am courageous and with God on my side I might hew from the jungle a place to be content. The red soil that will stain my clothes will probably wash out with a combination of stream water and mango vinegar, and I'm counting on being able to purchase simple goods from the local populace. My children will have bone sticks for legs, bone sticks wrapped in bamboo fiber ropes, probably.

2) If I was a troll, it was because that was what the moment demanded. But with the death of Gaddafi I feel that the existential threat to RTTP (Libya) has passed, and I can finally be at peace (hibernate at T=4.5 Kelvin in a cafe in Misrata). Also, I just have to reiterate that there are a bunch of dicks around here, but that Aril will forever hold a place in my heart as the most otterlike and least illiterate man-patty around. I will respond to questions for a while before I ship out.

Fin

toggletoggle post by ark at Oct 25,2011 7:41pm
let me know when they do a reunion tour.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Oct 25,2011 8:15pm
okie dokie

toggletoggle post by blue  at Oct 25,2011 8:56pm
holy fuck i love this thread

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Oct 25,2011 9:13pm
I bid Wolfy adieu, and give him the utmost gratitude for the countless wisdom and artwork he has bestowed upon this board over the years.

toggletoggle post by search feature troll at Oct 25,2011 9:21pm
thERe haVe beEn CounTLEss LessOnS wE havE FUCKING LEARNED FROM WOLFY OVER THE GOD DAMN FUCKING YEARS YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suCH as:
1) ThE fuIRst anImAL lauNChed inTO tHe DaRk vacUUm oF spAce Clearly Now We Know It Was Not A Wolf, But A Wolf AnD wooLy MammOTh hyBriD.
2) meTAphysics oF BUTTCRACK RECTAL LEAKEAGE YOU POST-VOMIT SHUTCUNT STREAM OF MARMEALEADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thRee toEd SLothS liVing iN CapTchaTiviTy.
3) wHy thE CaGEd bIRd wArbLES.
4) the LOcaTioN of thE MOTHERFUCKING GOD DAMN REGIS AND KATHIE LEE SEXTAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5) wHETHER oR nOT tO cLASSIFY cHILi's As A Mexican Restaurant In The Traditional Sen
se Or Whether It Should Be Instead Classified As High Class European Cuisine.
7) The poRTal thAt alL mIssiNG SOckS asSCEnD TO FUCKING ASS VOMIT RAPETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iN thE deAD oF NiGFHT.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Oct 25,2011 9:34pm
ummmm, wasn't being sarcastic

toggletoggle post by tits flavored ice cream sundae at Oct 25,2011 9:36pm
i Am tErrIBly SorrY siR, YoU HAVE FALLEN GOD DAMN MOTHERUFCKINMG FUCK VCTIM!!!!!!!!!! tO onE of My Tourettes Outbursts.

toggletoggle post by brian_dc  at Oct 25,2011 9:42pm
I love the pictures...I love them a lot.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Oct 26,2011 8:59am
Wolfy should have t-shirts made before he casts off.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Oct 26,2011 10:44am
this is my favorite

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Oct 26,2011 12:19pm
lupus invictus. godspeed ye troll.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][9:49:51pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.03338 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]