New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> top 10 most annoying rttp posters ever by arilnaut on Sep 16,2011 12:02pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by arilnaut at Sep 16,2011 12:02pm
10)eyehatehippies
9)eyehatehippies
8)eyehatehippies
7)eyehatehippies
6)eyehatehippies
5)eyehatehippies
4)eyehatehippies
3)eyehatehippies
2)eyehatehippies
1)eyehatehippies

oh and black pyramid was overrated garbage anyway.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 16,2011 12:04pm
repost

toggletoggle post by arilnaut at Sep 16,2011 12:04pm
oh it is? oh well, it's not any less relevant.

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 16,2011 12:06pm
arilnaut said[orig][quote]
10)eyehatehippies
9)eyehatehippies
8)eyehatehippies
7)eyehatehippies
6)eyehatehippies
5)eyehatehippies
4)eyehatehippies
3)eyehatehippies
2)eyehatehippies
1)eyehatehippies

oh and black pyramid was overrated garbage anyway.

Thank you Captain Obvious. Black Pyramid sucked. I have said that hundreds of times now.

I was going to be pretty butthurt if I did not make this list, but looking at the list, I am very, very pleased.

So for a faceless, spineless maggot too afraid to show his true name or face, you aren't a complete failure.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 16,2011 12:08pm
Black Pyramid didn't suck.

toggletoggle post by Blessed Offal NLI at Sep 16,2011 12:09pm
this was actually me. I thought I remembered to change my name.

toggletoggle post by Blessed Offal NLI at Sep 16,2011 12:12pm
also, as for me being afraid, come to any of our shitty shows and say hi! im the overweight loser with the bad tattoos. next is on the 23rd

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 16,2011 12:12pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
Black Pyramid didn't suck.

Unfortunately, I disagree with you, and I wrote/stole the majority of the music for the band.

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Sep 16,2011 12:14pm
I liked this troll better when he was called Velvet Cacoon.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 16,2011 12:15pm
Whatever man. I can't believe a grown man in a band I really respected and enjoyed playing with is acting this way. But have fun I guess.

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 16,2011 12:18pm
Whatever man. I can't believe a grown man in a band I really respected and enjoyed playing with is acting this way. But have fun I guess.

Respect yourself, first and foremost. I neither ask for your respect, nor have I done anything to deserve it.

Nor do I even know who you are, you're just a name on a screen to me right now, and I have no idea what band you even played with, or if I even played with you.

I am having fun. Black Pyramid was NOT fun, and that was why the band sucked, in my opinion. Because being in Black Pyramid sucked, in a big way.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 16,2011 12:22pm edited Sep 16,2011 12:22pm
fair enough. an unfortunate approach to the situation in my opinion though.

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 16,2011 12:25pm
fair enough. an unfortunate approach to the situation in my opinion though.

Misfortune is sometime's a man's best friend, especially when he finds himself in a situation where she is the only one who will share a bed with him.

You're right though, I should act more "grown up." Basing my whole life around a shitty band that is going nowhere, makes no money, is injurious to my mental and physical health, can't even support me, just so I can nourish my pride and pretend to be a "rock star" or "metal warrior", or some such nonsense, that would be a much more grown up approach to the situation. Maybe I'll try that instead.

Oh wait...

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 16,2011 12:33pm
or you can just try again and start a new band where you have fun playing the music. many of the people in bands on here (myself included) have had to start over and over again before finding a project that is not frustrating or self-defeating and instead very rewarding.

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 16,2011 12:36pm
No need. I am doing something else. I don't want to do music anymore, it's no longer a part of my life.

When I was little, I wanted to be an artist. I am working on that instead. Unfortunately, I'm a shitty painter, but I was a decent sculptor in college...

I suck now, and I am working on improving. I'm writing again too, which has been great. I love writing horror and sci-fi.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Sep 16,2011 12:39pm
that's cool. do as your will commands.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 16,2011 1:22pm
eyehatehippies said[orig][quote]
No need. I am doing something else. I don't want to do music anymore, it's no longer a part of my life.

When I was little, I wanted to be butthurt.

and now i am.

toggletoggle post by twztidx at Sep 16,2011 5:12pm
can i has leftover old loud gear?

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 16,2011 5:17pm
twztidx said[orig][quote]
can i has leftover old loud gear?

Sure, come to my house and get it

Of course, I may rape or kill you, just for the fuck of it, and because I know that you aren't really a person, because you are too much of a coward to even use a real name on here.

So yeah, come and get it. Anytime you want.

toggletoggle post by Lamp nli at Sep 16,2011 5:19pm
or you can just try again and start a new band where you have fun playing the music. many of the people in bands on here (myself included) have had to start over and over again before finding a project that is not frustrating or self-defeating and instead very rewarding.

You do have a real tendency to state the obvious...

toggletoggle post by eyehatehippies  at Sep 16,2011 5:24pm edited Sep 16,2011 5:25pm
Lamp%20nli said[orig][quote]

And you have the real tendency to post as an alias, which makes you my owned little bitch, boychild.

Grow up. Grow up and face your superiors like a man, or else they will spit on you, for your entire life, child.

toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Sep 17,2011 3:26am
I was recording a band, and said "i want your bass to sound like this" and showed this bloke "Illumination"...Can i have your ampeg V4 for like....free?
Black Pyramid IS awesome and is a stape in my ears to how doom/volume music should sound

toggletoggle post by GeminiII at Sep 17,2011 3:26am
*Staple

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Sep 17,2011 8:33am
eyehatehippies said[orig][quote]
Lamp%20nli said[orig][quote]

And you have the real tendency to post as an alias, which makes you my owned little bitch, boychild.

Grow up. Grow up and face your superiors like a man, or else they will spit on you, for your entire life, child.

There was no alias involved. I was posting from my phone.

I'm not exactly hiding anything, I have pictures of myself in my profile and know some people here in person.

But then again, why take the time to learn that when you can just keep doing what you're doing, I guess.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Sep 17,2011 1:21pm
You don't understand man. He called you his owned little bitch. That means he won.

toggletoggle post by yummy at Sep 17,2011 1:42pm
me

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Sep 17,2011 1:45pm
Sacreligion said[orig][quote]
You don't understand man. He called you his owned little bitch. That means he won.

Well then I need to award him this:

(2005 called, wants its meme back)

toggletoggle post by FAIL TROLL at Sep 23,2011 7:51am
FAIL TROLL IS FAIL

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Suffering Demonic Euphony
[default homepage] [print][1:08:47am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.01777 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]