New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> JOIN MY WELFARE-CORE BAND by welfare-core on Aug 3,2011 9:44pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by welfare-core at Aug 3,2011 9:44pm
YOU ALL SHOULD JOIN MY WELFARE-CORE IF AND ONLY IF YOU FIT THESE REQUIREMENTS.

1) YOU HAVE TO BE A POOR JOBLESS HIPSTER THAT IS SEEKING PUBLIC ASSISTANCE.
2) YOUR PARENTS HAVE TO BE RICH
3) YOU HAVE TO DRESS WITH THE DIRTIEST CLOTHS THAT YOU CAN MAKE, INCLUDING BLEACH SPOTS (THATS A GIVEN)
- THE BLEACH SPOTS HELP TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU SLAVE AT A DIRTY JOB ALL DAY LONG AND CLEAN ALOT BUT YOU CANT AFFORD NON WORK CLOTHING WHILE BEING JOBLESS.
4) DONT WORRY ABOUT BEING JOBLESS AND POOR BECAUSE AFTER YOU DRAINED THE SYSTEM AND STOLE ALL THE FUNDS THAT REAL POOR PEOPLE NEEDED YOU CAN GO HOME TO YOUR RICH PARENTS AND INHERIT THEIR ESTATE WHILE YOU WAIT THEM OUT AND WATCH THEM DIE.
5) YOU NEED TO BE ON ANTIDEPRESSANTS THAT THE STATE PAYS FOR SO THAT WAY YOU CAN ARTIFICIALLY CREATE A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE SO YOU CAN SOUND DEEP AND CRAZY WHEN YOU TALK TO OTHERS THIS WAY HERE THEY WONT TRY ANY FUNNY BUSINESS ON YOU SINCE YOUR POOR AND ALL.
6) YOU HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH EVERYONE TO STIR CONFLICT AND DEBATE EVERYONE ABOUT EVERYTHING FOR NO REASON WHAT SO EVER EVEN IF YOU ARE GOING AGAINST YOUR OWN BELIEFS.
7) LIVE THE LIFE OF A STARVING ARTIST AND PLAY THE MARTYR ALL THE TIME.
8) BE SURE NOT TO SAY WOE IS ME BUT DO SAY LIFE IS CRUEL AND BE SURE TO QUOTE OTHER PEOPLE FOR THINGS THAT EVERYONE SAYS BUT BE SPECIFIC ENOUGH TO QUOTE SOMEONE FROM TRENDY POP HISTORY LIKE BASICALLY ALL THE "FATHERS OF PHILOSOPHY"
9) PLAY YOUR INSTRUMENT AS HARSH AS POSSIBLE TO SHOW PEOPLE HOW MUCH ANGER YOU HAVE BUILT INSIDE WITH ALL THE MENTAL DISSONANCE FROM YOUR COMPLETE IRONY.
10) CHECK RETURNTOTHEPIT.COM DAILY AND POST RESPONSES IN DEFENSE OF BEING OPEN MINDED.

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Aug 3,2011 9:46pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 3,2011 9:48pm
^ thread saved

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Aug 4,2011 12:44am
Has this sold out yet?

toggletoggle post by food and the stamps at Aug 4,2011 12:53am
we are guttural gutter punk from butthurt, massachusetts. we play tunes that rip the anus into neat little strips and we lay them on top of each other. song topics include being punk, being drunk, not giving a fuck, sex with farm animals, and sodomizing the republican menace that discourages our consensual farm animal sex. chords include G, C, A, and D, but never more than three in a song. we are going to ruin your lives, one turquoise mohawk at a time, and we will do so with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches stapled to our balls. oi oi oi.

toggletoggle post by iwrestledawelfareonce at Aug 4,2011 12:55am
theze bands sound awzum!!!!!

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 4,2011 1:11am
TL;DR like a mothafucker.

toggletoggle post by aaron pepenis at Aug 4,2011 1:27am
i'll definitely go photograph every band in this thread

toggletoggle post by SELLOUT at Aug 4,2011 9:12am
sell out

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][12:09:13pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01556 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]