New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I'm a stupid fucking cat. by Alx_Casket on Aug 1,2011 10:34pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Aug 1,2011 10:34pm

bennyhillifier

This video made me look at the world differently.

Catsequences will never be the same.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Aug 1,2011 10:43pm
Awesome, just stole this.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 1,2011 10:59pm
my new religion, you just found it

toggletoggle post by demondave at Aug 1,2011 11:27pm
beautiful

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 1,2011 11:29pm
The guy that wrote this song needs to lay the fuck off that cat. He's just trying to do him, MAN.

toggletoggle post by Samantha at Aug 1,2011 11:29pm
LMAO!

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Aug 2,2011 3:45am
Aww, I feel my for my little guy. He is six, still doesn't take moving easy (his first night in new pad)..

In two weeks he will be back to this behavior but right now he is a recluse

Poor Cash :'(

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 2,2011 7:25am
i just moved my two cats as well. Fatso is about 6 or 7, Abbath is 17 months, i got Abbath when he was a kitten so they've lived together the whole time, but at this new place Abbath is acting very strange. he is very combative to Fatso, they always fought, but now it's turning vicious. so Fatso has the most confused look on his face all the time, it's kind of sad actually. it's almost like Abbath is trying to assert his male dominance in a new place. too bad Fatso will always be king.

toggletoggle post by Lamp nli at Aug 2,2011 9:47am
It's the same guy who wrote the Cleveland tourism video songs... this guy has found his calling, no doubt.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Aug 2,2011 9:56am
Yeti said[orig][quote]
i just moved my two cats as well. Fatso is about 6 or 7, Abbath is 17 months, i got Abbath when he was a kitten so they've lived together the whole time, but at this new place Abbath is acting very strange. he is very combative to Fatso, they always fought, but now it's turning vicious. so Fatso has the most confused look on his face all the time, it's kind of sad actually. it's almost like Abbath is trying to assert his male dominance in a new place. too bad Fatso will always be king.

One of my cats went through a similar phase when I moved last summer. She was always kind of a moody cat, but she seemed really uncomfortable and discontented for a while in the new place. She hissed a lot more, fought with my other bigger cat, and would even act like she was lost in the house sometimes if no one was around. Unfortunately its something that just takes time. I moved like a year ago, and the past like 4 months have marked the most progress for her I think.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 2,2011 9:57am edited Aug 2,2011 9:57am
i approve of that video.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Aug 2,2011 10:14am
SHARD'D ON FAYCEBUK

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Aug 2,2011 10:17am
AndrewBastard said[orig][quote]
SHARD'D ON FAYCEBUK

Old news.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 2,2011 10:30am

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][10:35:48pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01725 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]