New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Stupid cow gets tattoo of her 152 Facebook friends by largefreakatzero on Jun 7,2011 7:41pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 7,2011 7:41pm

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jun 7,2011 7:49pm
This is the mother of the aborted billboard baby.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 7,2011 7:50pm
Officially.

toggletoggle post by machacho at Jun 7,2011 7:57pm
gayer than richard simmons prolapsing man cunt.

toggletoggle post by conservationist  at Jun 7,2011 9:49pm
FAT FUCKER FETUS FONDUE

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 8,2011 12:52am
that's a whole lotta fail right thar.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 8,2011 1:20am
it looks kind of cool... until their change their picture. then it's going to be expensive to change.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 8,2011 1:20am
wait, only 152 friends? loser much.

toggletoggle post by CurlyRed at Jun 8,2011 6:58am
I am a sociopath hermit and even I have more friends than that.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jun 8,2011 11:44am
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
yeah, i felt REALLY lame after i said it, but when i first looked at it i said "what's worse, the tattoo itself, or the fact that she's only got 152 friends." lulz

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jun 8,2011 11:54am
i hope some of those friends delete her

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 8,2011 12:14pm

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard NLI at Jun 8,2011 1:41pm
Dwyer should get that and cover is ENTIRE BODY

toggletoggle post by conservationist  at Jun 8,2011 2:10pm
Dwyer has too many FB friends for that. He will need another body, possibly an elephant.

I fail at Facebook.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jun 8,2011 2:24pm
this makes me regret my friendster backpiece.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 8,2011 2:36pm
ouchdrummer said[orig][quote]
yeah, i felt REALLY lame after i said it, but when i first looked at it i said "what's worse, the tattoo itself, or the fact that she's only got 152 friends." lulz

Hey, it's more friends than I have on there.

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Jun 8,2011 3:49pm
i dont know who is the bigger faggot. the person with the tattoo or the person from Gawker that wrote “If this is going to become a trend, then Facebook needs to add a privacy setting that lets you not allow people to get your Facebook profile picture tattooed on a person's arm."

a privacy setting for that? really?

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Jun 8,2011 3:53pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]

i bet she only talks to about 10 or so friends out of those 152 in real life and actually hangs out with under 5 of them. even less now that she has this tattoo.

loser much?

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jun 8,2011 3:55pm
Alexecutioner said[orig][quote]
i dont know who is the bigger faggot. the person with the tattoo or the person from Gawker that wrote “If this is going to become a trend, then Facebook needs to add a privacy setting that lets you not allow people to get your Facebook profile picture tattooed on a person's arm."

this just may have been a joke

maybe

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Jun 8,2011 4:00pm
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]

this just may have been a joke

maybe

it may have been. but when i read that, i automatically assumed it was some pussy right wing faggot who thinks its all of a sudden an invasion of privacy that someone gets your facebook profile picture tattooed on their body. i wouldnt be surprised.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Jun 8,2011 4:03pm
so..what halpins when a new friend request is made. OH SHIT

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 8,2011 4:23pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]

i bet she only talks to about 10 or so friends out of those 152 in real life and actually hangs out with under 5 of them. even less now that she has this tattoo.

loser much?

Exactly. Even with the low amount of people I have on there, if anything I think I have too many. People who have some ridiculous number of friends like in the thousands are probably just adding every single person they're even marginally acquainted with... why someone needs to keep tabs on the lives of every total stranger they meet is beyond me.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 8,2011 4:27pm
adding more friends means exposing more people to your music when promoting online. thats only reason i have so many on there. almost at 666 too lol.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jun 8,2011 4:58pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
adding more friends means exposing yourself online.

YEAAAAHH

toggletoggle post by Pires at Jun 8,2011 5:41pm
HOAX

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/08/woman...ed-with-152-facebook-friends-faces/

[Updated at 1:59 p.m] When you want to get your name out there - sometimes you've got to come up with clever ways to do it.

That's something Rotterdam tattoo artist Dex Moelker and his company clearly hoped for when they were named as the ones who inked the Facebook tattoo requested by a Dutch woman of 152 of her Facebook friends. And boy, did it work. The story spread like a wildfire online. After newspapers and major online outlets, including CNN.com, put the story out – it was a hot-button topic. Ironically, as of this moment more than 7,000 people recommended this story on Facebook – perhaps in part because they thought it was ridiculous. And it turns out, that's just what it was.

The tattoo that sparked the Web frenzy isn't real. First off, I think a few people can give a sigh of relief that it isn't real. And we haven't really gone that far off the social media deep end to where our Facebook walls are displayed "Matrix"-style on our arms. As we said before, it wouldn't have been the first time someone tried to capture fame by using a social network site to name their kid or to get a tattoo. In this case it was all about publicity.

Moelker just came clean to the Dutch newspaper the Telegraaf, saying it was in fact a publicity stunt. The woman in the video didn't have the tattoo inked during a 30-hour period as the video claimed.

"It is a try out tattoo, a transfer, that washes off in a couple of days," he told them.

Phew. It may take some scrubbing to get it off, but I guess on the bright side that's all it will take. When it comes to viral videos, you never know what you're going to get (I'm looking at you, Rebecca Black. I still don't get if that song is real). But ironically, in this case, the ink shop got just what it wanted – a lot of free press. Hats off for an international viral campaign. It's not great when media outlets worldwide are duped by viral videos or stories – but if you're looking at it from a marketing perspective – you've got to "like" how well they pulled it off.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][1:11:10pm Apr 29,2024
load time 0.01586 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]