New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> IPod Touch Question by LPCustom on May 28,2011 10:13pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by LPCustom at May 28,2011 10:13pm
So I got a Mac and got an 8GB IPod Touch with it a few years ago. I've had 4 or 5 IPods over the years and have nothing but good luck with them. I'm careful with my shit, they last for me, hold my music - love them.

So I had a Classic - but really want a bigger Touch - the battery life seems better for me, it's just such a cool way to store your music, etc etc. The only problem for me is the 8 GB - I'm thinking of upgrading but basically already have way more than enough music to fill the 64GB (largest current model). Anyone know if there are plans to release a larger size of the Touch at some point in the near future?

toggletoggle post by Neil Young at May 28,2011 10:20pm

toggletoggle post by The_reverend   at May 28,2011 10:28pm
Doubt it since the 64mb is over $400.

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at May 28,2011 10:29pm
Hilarious...?

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at May 28,2011 10:31pm
Basically what I was thinking too, Rev - but figured I'd ask. Suppose I should stick with the Classic when I upgrade then.

toggletoggle post by The_reverend   at May 28,2011 10:32pm
I would buy a touch if they did 2 things
1) share apps wth ipad
2) had 128mb+

toggletoggle post by The_reverend   at May 28,2011 10:33pm
And if you hae had 4 or 5 of them, how do you onsider that good luck? I've only had one of them. 60gb.

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at May 28,2011 10:40pm
Had one of the first 20 or 40 GB IPods (forget the size now) - battery died after a ton of use, new features and more space was way more logical than sending into Apple for Battery Replacement. IPod Classic to replace it, 80 GB - still works, battery life starting to diminish and might sell to a friend. 16 GB Nano to run on the treadmill - I throw it in my pocket, still works, no problems. 8 GB IPod Touch - amazing battery, features, etc etc - would try and sell to friend if I upgraded. So other than the original 20 or 40 GB I've just had great luck with them, if that makes more sense.

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at May 29,2011 1:03am
there are apps you can download to stream all of your media on your touch...
i have one for my phone and with it i basically have over 100GB of songs and videos on my 16gb phone

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:spell something wrong or you=narc
[default homepage] [print][6:46:17am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.03681 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]