New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> attn: allergy/asthma sufferers by Yeti on May 17,2011 1:18pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 17,2011 1:18pm
am i the only one having the worst year in memory? 3 blasted weeks of this nonsense. i take over-the-counter stuff just to feel like shit, not total death. goddamn tree sperm.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 17,2011 1:19pm
Same. Thankfully hot sauce is a pretty awesome expectorant.

toggletoggle post by slar you morbid? at May 17,2011 1:24pm
ugh, tell me about it, especially the last few weeks, luckily im going to some indian buffet place so i can eat tons of hot curry and rid myself of this for a little while

toggletoggle post by Bradsauce at May 17,2011 1:24pm
Yeah, dude. I haven't felt this shitty in years. Oddly enough, running helps. My nose opens right up whenever I'm exercising. Also, shit tons of Sriracha and Cholula and stupid amounts of water.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 17,2011 1:30pm
seems like only the beginning of the week is bothering me for some reason.

toggletoggle post by pam   at May 17,2011 1:34pm
Eat local honey/bee pollen...I'm told it works wonders and I'm going to try it come fall when I get mine. It has to be from your area.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 17,2011 1:35pm
Allergies are a bitch this year.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 17,2011 1:38pm
pam said[orig][quote]
Eat local honey/bee pollen...I'm told it works wonders and I'm going to try it come fall when I get mine. It has to be from your area.

i heard the same. where do you find this?

toggletoggle post by slarmdog millionaire at May 17,2011 2:00pm
a steaming bowl of curried camel cum usually takes care of this. i hope they have it at the buffet.

toggletoggle post by Goatrider  at May 17,2011 2:19pm
If you believe hard enough, extra-strength cough medicine does the trick.

toggletoggle post by Blessed_Offal at May 17,2011 2:33pm
only SLARPY SECONDS is real.

toggletoggle post by posbleak   at May 17,2011 2:40pm
pam said[orig][quote]

Nope.

Claritin or bust. Wish I wasn't training for two races or I'd just stay inside.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at May 17,2011 2:41pm
I had a sinus infection for about 3 weeks before we went on tour...finally got some drugs and it went away

then as soon as we got home from tour, i got a crazy allergy related sore throat that I still kind of have but is just now going away...I could barely speak for about a week.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at May 17,2011 2:42pm
but I also have Kartageners Syndrome and am very prone to lung, brochial infections etc...

and my internal organs are reversed so I'm satan.

TRUTH.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 17,2011 2:51pm
Get drunk enough and you wont care about them.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 17,2011 2:51pm
i'm allergic to not smoking weed.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at May 17,2011 2:58pm
Alavert has less side effects than claritin. I never had allergies before this year...

toggletoggle post by pam   at May 17,2011 3:00pm
posbleak said[orig][quote]
pam said[orig][quote]

Nope.

Claritin or bust. Wish I wasn't training for two races or I'd just stay inside.

Well that's unfortunate...Claritin doesn't do a fucking thing for me. In fact, no medication does. Never have since they went over the counter.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 17,2011 3:02pm
clariton works just well enough for me to avoid suicide. although i'm sure if there was a better working medication the warning label would say: "May cause thoughts of suicide."

toggletoggle post by pam   at May 17,2011 3:03pm
The only thing that ever worked for me was prescription nose spray that I think ended up being dangerous/addictive.

My allergies seem to take random years off...hoping this is that year. I like breathing.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 17,2011 3:05pm
fight for your breathe!

toggletoggle post by ark at May 17,2011 3:06pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
i'm allergic to not smoking weed.
so am i, and because of my no-weed allergy, i have been able to stave off real allergies and asthma for years.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at May 17,2011 3:11pm
i haven't been able to breathe since the end of last summer.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 17,2011 3:16pm
Claritin doesn't do anything. for some reason the generic equivalent does, but as stated in the first post, just enough to keep me from feeling like

toggletoggle post by Blessed_Offal at May 17,2011 3:17pm
AndrewBastard said[orig][quote]
but I also have Kartageners Syndrome and am very prone to lung, brochial infections etc...

TRUTH.

I would seriuosly stay away from moldy places like 212 if you have kartageners

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 17,2011 3:24pm
Blessed_Offal said[orig][quote]

TRUTH.

I would seriuosly stay away from moldy places like 212 if you have kartageners

Tony have you been tested for this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kartagener_syndrome

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 17,2011 3:29pm
i haven't, but i was just reading about it. i suppose it's worth looking into, as you know my lungs and sinuses (sini?) are always fucked up.

toggletoggle post by posbleak   at May 17,2011 4:40pm
Claritin/generic usually stops working for me after around two weeks, if it doesn't help then you might wanna try taking some children's liquid Benadryl before you go to bed, the effects usually carry over until at least the next afternoon.

Exposure therapy is your best bet, though.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at May 17,2011 4:49pm edited May 17,2011 4:51pm
you'd know if you have Kartageners...they can tell when you're still in the womb...

YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS ARE REVERSED. that figure that out pretty quickly/easily.

lso my sperm dont swim so I've never knocked a bitch up. but I could if Ineeded to with artificial insemination.

Ross, dont act like you know what PCD is, nigga. its like 1 in 650,000 people have it.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at May 17,2011 5:03pm
Neti Pot -- douche that shit out...

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at May 17,2011 5:08pm
netiiii no neeeed to cry.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at May 17,2011 5:10pm
I rock a saline nasal rinse almost weekly regardless of how I feel. I love the feeling afterwards....so clear. so fresh and so clean clean

toggletoggle post by Blessed_Offal at May 17,2011 5:10pm
I know of kartageners from the whole ems thing. I don't really know shit about it other than it causes your cilia or what not in your respiratory tract to not function at full capacity.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at May 17,2011 5:13pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
netiiii no neeeed to cry.

lol

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at May 17,2011 5:17pm
I know of kartageners from the whole ems thing. I don't really know shit about it other than it causes your cilia or what not in your respiratory tract to not function at full capacity.

EMS be all taught about that shit. Which is good cause I'm supposed to wear a medical bracelet that says I have it cause if I was in some ill accident and they had to cut me open to get at something inside of me and they didnt know my shit was reversed...it'd be bad new bears.

toggletoggle post by Slar you morbid? at May 18,2011 2:56pm

EMS be all taught about that shit. Which is good cause I'm supposed to wear a medical bracelet that says I have it cause if I was in some ill accident and they had to cut me open to get at something inside of me and they didnt know my shit was reversed...it'd be bad new bears.

I can see the poor confused bastards now; "I don't know whats wrong??? the carotoid artery in which we need to make the incision is supposed to be in the upper left quadrant of the thoraic cavity!!! ...BUT, ...IT'S ...NOT!!!"

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Encuntulated Chiliastic Stigmata
[default homepage] [print][11:23:32am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.07531 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]