New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> So my parents had the Kentucky Derby on yesterday.... by demondave on May 8,2011 10:50am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by demondave at May 8,2011 10:50am
I was visiting my parents to drop off some mother's day stuff (raw live nunslaughter tapes from don of the dead) and my mother had the Kentucky Derby on TV. She watches the major horse races every year. We are chatting with my wife and grandmother and Jimmy Fallon comes on with a beastie boy rap. It was the most bizarre awkward moment in the room. Everyone stopped talking and my father just says calmly "what the hell is this crap?"

http://www.sportsgrid.com/uncategorized/he...s-rapping-about-the-kentucky-derby/

bennyhillifier

Initally I felt a need to explain the crap so that my parents did not think the world was coming to an end. But there was no explaining. NBC was playing this on national tv while the horses were getting ready for the Derby run. The world was coming to an end.

toggletoggle post by pam   at May 8,2011 10:53am
I am not watching this or anything Jimmy Fallon has ever done willingly.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 8,2011 11:10am
I watched his show once when the engadget guy was on and then I watched online when stephen colbert sang friday.

toggletoggle post by Archaeon at May 8,2011 2:50pm
If Conan O'brien did the same thing you would all think it was funny. wuteva.

toggletoggle post by pam   at May 8,2011 2:56pm
That's because Conan has something called comedic talent.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at May 8,2011 3:01pm
pam said[orig][quote]
That's because Conan has something called Conan.

toggletoggle post by demondave at May 8,2011 3:36pm
Whenever comedians do some kind of Musical parody I cringe. It almost always is an excuse for them to live out a rock star / rap / musical fantasy. Whatever joke they are making is ususally acheived in about 10 - 20 seconds and then it is 3 and a half minutes of hell.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at May 8,2011 6:25pm
I wish Jimmy fallon's talentless ass got trampled to death by all those horses after being fucked and pissed on by every horse and jockey.

toggletoggle post by anon at May 8,2011 7:01pm
I used to hate Jimmy Fallon with a passion until I watched some old(ish) SNL with him doing impressions. He fucking kills at impressions. Dunno if that makes someone a good talk show host or worth any attention, but now I give him props for that.

toggletoggle post by Fuck_logging_in at May 8,2011 11:36pm
I confuse Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmble

toggletoggle post by Frig_logging_in at May 9,2011 3:31pm
Fuck_logging_in said[orig][quote]
I confuse Kimbo Slice and Jimmy Kimmble

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][8:12:51pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01634 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]