New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> this is pretty sad by Randy_Marsh on Feb 10,2011 1:28am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Feb 10,2011 1:28am edited Feb 10,2011 1:29am

WHY?

cannot tell if this is real or not.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Feb 10,2011 1:45am edited Feb 10,2011 1:47am

toggletoggle post by haupty at Feb 10,2011 7:36am
Maybe photoshop maybe not. Wouldnt surprise me though. Varg has always been a tool, why stop now?

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 10,2011 7:39am
i really want to believe they aren't real, but i wouldn't be surprised. the old ways are dead, long live the old ways!

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Feb 10,2011 7:51am
If you can't tell those pics are shopped, you're blind.

toggletoggle post by Gals NLI at Feb 10,2011 8:21am
Do these come in purple?

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Feb 10,2011 8:26am
Everyone on FMP used to make fun of some guy that had a homemade Moonblood hat. Bool Cory Sto.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Feb 10,2011 8:29am
Do a Goreality flexfit about it, Pathos.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Cashkit at Feb 10,2011 9:47am
me and MFR have see quite a few photoshops in our days. Unless you're browing this site on a Kindle, it should be obvi.

toggletoggle post by arkquimanthorn at Feb 10,2011 9:50am
if it wasn't shopped, WHO CARES, jimbo is getting purple ones.

toggletoggle post by arkquimanthorn at Feb 10,2011 10:01am
this is real, btw. hot and sweaty BM.

toggletoggle post by posbleak   at Feb 10,2011 10:04am

Don't forget the fingerless gloves.

toggletoggle post by arkquimanthorn at Feb 10,2011 10:05am
i hope aryan terrorism makes a song about the burzum swimwear line.

toggletoggle post by Slag NLI at Feb 10,2011 10:06am
You've all been had.

toggletoggle post by Slag NLI at Feb 10,2011 10:07am
Burzum coming to a Hot Topic near you.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 10,2011 10:07am edited Feb 10,2011 10:07am
lets keep those burzum flatbrims at 12 and 6

toggletoggle post by arkquimanthorn at Feb 10,2011 10:07am
lol

toggletoggle post by mutis  at Feb 10,2011 10:33am

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 10,2011 10:40am
Slag%20NLI said[orig][quote]
You've all been had.

It was a justifiable moment of fury. this type of nonsense is popping up all over.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Feb 10,2011 11:36am edited Feb 10,2011 11:37am
I don't understand this larger issue of getting pissed when merchandising escalates. You don't see anyone getting mad when a band starts printing shirts, who really cares? I have seen kvlt bands print their logos on leather jacket shoulder straps, is that taking it too far? Is that too "scene"?

Wearing a logo is just a conduit for making a statement, whether it be a band, a designer, or your favorite sports team. If your favorite band's merch gets sold at hot topic, who cares? Hopefully the profits are going to the right hands, and all that money won't inspire them to write a horrible follow-up album from "selling out."

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard NLI at Feb 10,2011 11:56am
Slag%20NLI said[orig][quote]
Burzum coming to a Hot Topic near you.

i bought a Sodom shirt and a Burzum shirt at a Hot Topic in L.A. like 6 years ago.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 12:02pm
No, he meant a North American tour of Hot Topic locations. Look for it in '12!

toggletoggle post by Slag NLI at Feb 10,2011 12:02pm
We've got what'shot.

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Feb 10,2011 12:03pm
Alx_Casket said[orig][quote]
I don't understand this larger issue of getting pissed when merchandising escalates. You don't see anyone getting mad when a band starts printing shirts, who really cares? I have seen kvlt bands print their logos on leather jacket shoulder straps, is that taking it too far? Is that too "scene"?

Wearing a logo is just a conduit for making a statement, whether it be a band, a designer, or your favorite sports team. If your favorite band's merch gets sold at hot topic, who cares? Hopefully the profits are going to the right hands, and all that money won't inspire them to write a horrible follow-up album from "selling out."

It's about defending something you believe in from becoming a mockery of itself due to the invasion of irony-worshiping cowards who are to afraid to actually stand by anything in a sincere, passionate way.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 12:04pm
liekd

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Feb 10,2011 12:10pm
Boozegood said[orig][quote]

It's about defending something you believe in from becoming a mockery of itself due to the invasion of irony-worshiping cowards who are to afraid to actually stand by anything in a sincere, passionate way.

Totally with Alx on this one. If you're bashing the hipster black metal whatever bullshit, your argument is reminiscent of the hipster cliche, "I liked such and fuck before it was cool. Such and fuck used to have integrity."

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Feb 10,2011 12:11pm
Burnsy said[orig][quote]

Totally with Alx on this one. If you're bashing the hipster black metal whatever bullshit, your argument is reminiscent of the hipster cliche, "I liked such and fuck before it was cool. Such and fuck used to have integrity."

There is no such thing as hipster black metal.

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Feb 10,2011 12:13pm
Indeed.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 12:16pm
Not being into whatever before whatever date is one thing; lack of sincerity, failure to look into your history, and having no respect for your roots is another. Bad enough when some kvlt internet vinyl snob claims "not to be a metalhead", nevermind when these pie-eyed motherfuckers pull that nonsense. Shit is rampant.

toggletoggle post by arkquimanthorn at Feb 10,2011 12:16pm
Burnsy said[orig][quote]

yeah, haters gonna hate and humans gonna profit. i couldn't give a fuck if someone i don't know is being ironic, and i give less fuck to try and change human nature. just support good bands.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 12:17pm
The "before it was cool" thing is a total straw man argument; the issue is being a douche NOW.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 12:19pm
MOAR HARD STARES, LESS SMIRKS

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 12:20pm
lol

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Feb 10,2011 12:31pm
I really don't understand the passive outlook when it comes to something you are passionate about.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Feb 10,2011 12:31pm edited Feb 10,2011 12:32pm
ironic, isn't it?

DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
the issue is being a douche NOW.

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Feb 10,2011 12:32pm edited Feb 10,2011 12:32pm
EDIT: NM

toggletoggle post by posbleak   at Feb 10,2011 12:37pm
Hipsters are already starting to move on to other acts, once Metalocalypse gets canceled they'll be gone for good...patience!

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Feb 10,2011 12:40pm
posbleak said[orig][quote]
Hipsters are already starting to move on to other acts, once Metalocalypse gets canceled they'll be gone for good...patience!

I would rather have a few good fights. Well, I guess they wouldn't be to good.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 12:40pm
Black metal needs a serious police crackdown to get things popping.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 12:41pm
Like by the actual police.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Feb 10,2011 12:42pm
I really don't understand the passive outlook when it comes to something you are passionate about.

In all seriousness, for me it's about having fun with it, which is different than being passive about it. Some folks (both bands and fans) get too caught up in the aesthetics. Is it still just music at that point? That's all it is for me. There is a lot of power in music, but at the end of the day someone could wear a pink tutu and play good music and I'd enjoy it just as much as when they had 5 upside down crosses around their neck and 300 spikes sticking out of their fucking earmuffs.

And maybe we're also communicating about varying measures of tolerance...

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Feb 10,2011 12:44pm

Is it still just music at that point?

For me, it never was 'just music'.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Feb 10,2011 12:46pm
I know what you mean, but I'm saying that it's not a fashion show either.

toggletoggle post by mutis  at Feb 10,2011 12:50pm

Wrong wrong wrong. No such thing as Black Metal that stands for anything. If you want to be inspired by the same passions that inspired the original Black Metal pioneers, read Lord Of The Rings and play Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

Really, the irony-worshiping ones are the jocks who overcompensate and call kids who like Harry Potter "fags".

Fucking hipsters.

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Feb 10,2011 12:53pm
mutis said[orig][quote]

Wrong wrong wrong. No such thing as Black Metal that stands for anything. If you want to be inspired by the same passions that inspired the original Black Metal pioneers, read Lord Of The Rings and play Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

Really, the irony-worshiping ones are the jocks who overcompensate and call kids who like Harry Potter "fags".

Fucking hipsters.

You are trolling right? I hope. Otherwise lulz at stupid comment.

toggletoggle post by arkquimanthorn at Feb 10,2011 1:02pm
the conservative argument to protect an art form has merit, except it failed before it started, because the reality of the situation is what you identify with and even affirm your life with has already been defiled by girlfriends in burzum bras and "not metalheads" with their nunslaughter collections.

so do you try to bend reality and convince yourself that these people do not belong, do not deserve to pump their fists and wear your clothes, and push out people defiling your scene? how can you control what people like? why would you want to? would you let these people control what you listen to or what shows you go to? it's a slippery slope toward fascism, making your own reality and not stopping until it's realized.

if some random jackass is wearing a mayhem patch and is on his smartphone asking his dad for another loan while he sips his mocha latte, why the fuck should you care??

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 1:03pm
Prevention, maybe no. Awareness? Please.

toggletoggle post by arkquimanthorn at Feb 10,2011 1:04pm
also it's the notion that black metal stands for anything in the first place. sometimes it doesn't, sometimes it does. YOU support bands that YOU like and fuck ALL the other bullshit.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 1:04pm
mutis said[orig][quote]

irony in this, I'm failing to see it

toggletoggle post by arkquimanthorn at Feb 10,2011 1:04pm
Hipster Awareness Campaign

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Feb 10,2011 1:07pm
Well, I guess I am just an asshole fascist.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Feb 10,2011 1:11pm
Less intelligent discourse, more smashing things.

toggletoggle post by Mutis  at Feb 10,2011 1:11pm
DO I REALLY need to dig up that AD&D Burzum album cover and recite the Tolkien's made-up language where he came up with the word "Burzum"?

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 1:12pm
RichHorror said[orig][quote]
Less intelligent discourse, more smashing things.

"Discourse." Look who brought the reader.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 1:13pm
Mutis said[orig][quote]
DO I REALLY need to dig up that AD&D Burzum album cover and recite the Tolkien's made-up language where he came up with the word "Burzum"?

ITT: black metal primer; irrelevant shit

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Feb 10,2011 1:14pm
Mutis said[orig][quote]

No, the point I'm making is that I already am a super-geek with a hard-on for LOTR/JRR Tolkien and multiple AD&D/4e characters...along with many other metalheads I know. So I don't understand what you're getting at?

Ash nazg durbatulûk,
ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulûk
agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

toggletoggle post by Mutis  at Feb 10,2011 1:15pm
Trolling IRL

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Feb 10,2011 1:15pm
Mutis said[orig][quote]

ITT: black metal primer; irrelevant shit

Yea, this. ^

toggletoggle post by arkquimanthorn at Feb 10,2011 1:16pm
Well, I guess I am just an asshole fascist.
i'm a misanthrope who hates facists, let's have a beer

toggletoggle post by THE WHITE GOD at Feb 10,2011 1:16pm

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 1:17pm
Mutis said[orig][quote]

here let me

at Mar 17,2010 4:49pm

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Feb 10,2011 1:18pm
I don't see how that's not awesome. ^

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 1:18pm
you don't know grim until you've tackled the moathouse with 1st-level characters. FUCKING MEATGRINDER.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Feb 10,2011 1:19pm
This thread needs more kobold encounters.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 1:20pm
The problem is folks who think this shit's cute and charming and provincial instead of 100% fucking badassery.

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Feb 10,2011 1:20pm
Rolling 20's on these hunnies, critically hitting that shit.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Feb 10,2011 1:21pm
Was gonna post but I'll probably just end up pissing everybody off.

toggletoggle post by Slag NLI at Feb 10,2011 1:21pm
I like turtles.

toggletoggle post by Mutis  at Feb 10,2011 1:22pm
I don't really have much of a point. I just rarely see True Black Metal bands that actually stand for something. At least 50% of the time it's uninspired satan worship or norse mythology.

Several of the songs I've written have meaning, be it political or not. When I write them it feels awkward——like I'm writing for an thrash metal or punk band.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 10,2011 1:22pm
I'm just a grumpy old man who shakes his fist at anything.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Feb 10,2011 1:23pm
BLACK METAL WITH MEANING HAS BEEN DEAD FOR 15 YEARS

/THREAD

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 1:24pm
boolsheet

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 1:24pm
everyone's always rushing to declare shit dead so they can just have caught the end of it. not buyin.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Feb 10,2011 1:25pm
Indie rock, black metal. Both are hipster magnets. Problem?

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Feb 10,2011 1:26pm
The fuck is all this 'meaning' bullshit? It's metal, it stands for itself.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 10,2011 1:26pm
everyone's always rushing to shit so they can catch the end of it.

toggletoggle post by Mutis  at Feb 10,2011 1:28pm
how the fuck do hipster magnets work?!?

toggletoggle post by mutis  at Feb 10,2011 1:28pm
The fuck is all this 'meaning' bullshit? It's metal, it stands for itself.

well sed

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Feb 10,2011 1:29pm
I just wish someone vould filter out all the pretentious bands who claim to be satanic or something they're really not.
I've already stated my stance on this 1000x before on this forum and Yeti is the only one who agrees with me. No point in rehashing oldman aril's nonsensical ramblings.

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Feb 10,2011 1:32pm
Also, Mercyful Fate is 666x more Black Metal than Kittens in the Broom Closet or whatever.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Feb 10,2011 1:33pm
Consider real metal with values as orange juice concentrate.
Today, due to it's reemergence and hip ways, too many people are pouring too much water into the concentrate to make watered down shit metal. Need more concentrate, or a combination of concentrates with enough water to make something new and refreshing. Then again, all of my bands have kind of sucked so there's no real sense in validating my point.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 10,2011 1:37pm
Well if hipster death metal = deathcore, then hipster black metal = black metalcore. Just add "core" for TEH GAIDS.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 1:39pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
Well if hipster death metal = deathcore, then hipster black metal = black metalcore. Just add "core" for TEH GAIDS.

shhhhh - THEY'LL HEAR YOU

toggletoggle post by Blessed Offal at Feb 10,2011 1:54pm
I could rock those mesh shorts daily and still be more metal than 95 percent of the people who would complain about it.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 1:55pm
hahaha

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Feb 10,2011 1:55pm
I could rock real mesh shorts and dunk a ball on all of you. LETS DO IT UP NIGGA

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 10,2011 1:56pm

toggletoggle post by arkquimanthorn at Feb 10,2011 1:57pm
Blessed%20Offal said[orig][quote]
I could rock those mesh shorts daily and still be more metal than 95 percent of the people who would complain about it.
that's the fucking attitude! if you're whining about shorts, you aren't doing anything more than WHINING ABOUT SHORTS.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 1:58pm
NO MOSH NO TRENDS NO TAN LINES NO SHORTS

toggletoggle post by Mutis  at Feb 10,2011 1:59pm
Kerning and margins fail.

toggletoggle post by Mutis  at Feb 10,2011 2:01pm
This thread needs moar drunken noodles.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 10,2011 2:04pm
goddamnit.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 2:14pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]

i mean, really. really?

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at Feb 10,2011 2:30pm
im looking up this liturgy band now. fucking terrible.

looks like they are coming to boston area march 11 at the brighton music hall.

toggletoggle post by arkquimanthorn at Feb 10,2011 2:30pm
i'm sure he would go so far as to say he's the "father of music"

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 2:35pm
LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY LIKE BREATHING OR THE ECONOMY

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 10,2011 2:35pm
i tried to read this whole thread. headache.

toggletoggle post by Mutis  at Feb 10,2011 2:37pm
You call it burst beat. I call it popcorn drumming.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 10,2011 2:40pm
I actually really like the music Liturgy puts out. They just seem really bent on wedging this hipster quasi-sophistication element into the genre like they're doing everyone a favor. Like they're researching Abbath the Musical.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 10,2011 2:41pm
HIPSTER BLACK METAL =

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Feb 10,2011 2:42pm
josh_hates_you said[orig][quote]

Let's make litter outta them literati

toggletoggle post by Burnsy at Feb 10,2011 2:42pm
Haha haven't heard of this "burst beat." I'd say the concept has potential though.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Feb 10,2011 2:42pm edited Feb 10,2011 2:43pm
ITT: buttdart semantics. I got halfway through this thread and stopped. Beat the piss out of a poser and then talk to me. Personally, I think Black Metal should be like hardcore was in '96-'98...

toggletoggle post by Randy Cherhoon at Feb 10,2011 2:43pm
Also, Mercyful Fate is 666x more Black Metal than Kittens in the Broom Closet or whatever.

Kittens in the Broom Closet..genius...I lol'd substantially.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Feb 10,2011 2:45pm
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
Personally, I think Black Metal should be like black metal was in '96-'98...

toggletoggle post by Randy Cherhoon at Feb 10,2011 2:48pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
Personally, I think Black Metal should be like black metal was in '96-'98...

agreed

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 3:03pm
Personally, I think Black Metal should be like hardcore was in '96-'98...

Dead after NYC ruined it? LOL

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Feb 10,2011 3:16pm

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Feb 10,2011 3:17pm
Nah, sucka. Violent. I remember going to shows and douchebags were getting smashed with regularity. Shit was harshly policed and undesirables were run out.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 4:00pm
nds moar kvlt monogrammed mouthguards

toggletoggle post by bobnomaamrooney at Feb 10,2011 4:08pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]

That's too clever, you're one of THEM!

toggletoggle post by Joe Christianni at Feb 10,2011 4:10pm
xmikex said[orig][quote]

That's too clever, you're one of THEM!

With a dry, cool wit like that I could be an action hero.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Feb 10,2011 4:11pm
Anyone else see that pewter Absurd pin on Mubarak's lapel?

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Feb 10,2011 4:24pm
I get back to this thread and all that has been said is

I'm starting a hipster bm band about how ironic it is to hate hipsters. Anyone wanna play guitar??

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Feb 10,2011 4:27pm
Nothing wrong with disliking shallow people who are in a constant identity crisis and latch on to subcultures for acceptance. The good news is, however, it is a cycle. Let's hope the abandon black metal within the next 2 years.

toggletoggle post by UnknownKadaath at Feb 10,2011 4:37pm
Too much faggotry. Not enough owlz.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Feb 10,2011 4:38pm
Hey it's that dude who only posts owls, again.

Touche.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Feb 10,2011 5:11pm
UnknownKadaath said[orig][quote]
Too much faggotry. Not enough owlz.

great user name and great taste in avian species.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Feb 10,2011 6:03pm
Nah, sucka. Violent. I remember going to shows and douchebags were getting smashed with regularity. Shit was harshly policed and undesirables were run out.

I remember the days as well. Nobody acted like a ridiculous faggot, because the few ridiculous faggots got smashed with extreme prejudice. I think we had this discussion in the thread where the dumb kids were playing duck-duck-goose in the middle of the floor. Back in the late 80s to mid 90s, kids like that would have been stomped. Not enough fear nowadays - I blame jew lawyers.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 10,2011 6:33pm
Hahaha... I definitely remember associating lots of giant dudes spinkicking me in the face with Slapshot shows. Good times.

The moment I knew shit was getting a little silly:

cool bro story bro said
Dan Guilbert getting his eye popped out during Blood for Blood at the Rat and making it back from the hospital in time for Madball.

toggletoggle post by Big bag of assorted nigger parts at Feb 10,2011 8:02pm
Man-on-man contact, regardless of the context, is undeniably and inextricably gay. This includes shaking hands with your boss, a pat on the back from your dad, making out with sweaty fatsos in the pit, etc.

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Feb 10,2011 8:02pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
Nothing wrong with disliking shallow people who are in a constant identity crisis and latch on to subcultures for acceptance. The good news is, however, it is a cycle. Let's hope the abandon black metal within the next 2 years.

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Feb 10,2011 9:09pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]

I remember the days as well. Nobody acted like a ridiculous faggot, because the few ridiculous faggots got smashed with extreme prejudice. I think we had this discussion in the thread where the dumb kids were playing duck-duck-goose in the middle of the floor. Back in the late 80s to mid 90s, kids like that would have been stomped. Not enough fear nowadays - I blame jew lawyers.

Funny, I blame the proliferation of goy.

toggletoggle post by thesacnli at Feb 11,2011 3:25pm
bring back the violence and fuckall attitude

toggletoggle post by blue  at Feb 11,2011 3:33pm
lets get back on subject and discuss the real topic at hand....

MOTHERFUCKERS DONT KNOW HOW TO TELL IF SHITS SHOPPD

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Feb 11,2011 4:43pm
blue said[orig][quote]

[/beginning and ending of thread, pack it up folks]

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Feb 14,2011 12:28pm

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Feb 14,2011 12:32pm
hahaha, last one is the best:

toggletoggle post by ancient master at Feb 14,2011 12:39pm
whats with the pot leaf?

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Feb 14,2011 12:46pm
Trendy branding pun, just like a flaming skull or similar rebelbadassery.

toggletoggle post by posbleak   at Feb 14,2011 12:47pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 14,2011 12:49pm
fucking hilarious.

toggletoggle post by mutis  at Feb 14,2011 12:52pm
hahaha, last one is the best:

Pizza Black Metal.

toggletoggle post by blessed offal at Feb 14,2011 2:34pm
I would totally rock that shirt it's badass.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 14,2011 2:37pm
posbleak said[orig][quote]

this is acceptable. however those pants would look better on my floor.

toggletoggle post by DYA is AT MA DUKES' HOUSE at Feb 14,2011 3:26pm
AndrewBastard said[orig][quote]
IT LOOKS SHOPPED DOES IT?!?!?!?!?

http://www.metalsucks.net/2011/02/08/exclusive-burzum-launches-clothing-line/

toggletoggle post by ancient master at Feb 14,2011 6:43pm
i think the reality is is that it is shopped for the sake of promo becuase the products have not actually been made yet

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard  at Feb 14,2011 7:20pm
ancient%20master said[orig][quote]
i think the reality is is that it is shopped for the sake of promo becuase the products have not actually been made yet

O RLY?

toggletoggle post by ancient master at Feb 14,2011 7:20pm
SRSLY

toggletoggle post by Jon Svc at Feb 14,2011 11:35pm
xvbnxvn

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 2,2011 1:16pm
join the fight on fb

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Demolish-Wil...d-pave-the-Cascades/155582287833323

because only web 2.0 slacktivism can defeat the hipster menace

toggletoggle post by FAKE NAME at Mar 2,2011 2:54pm
TOO BORED

toggletoggle post by Mutis  at Mar 2,2011 3:09pm
Meh. Just label it "nublack metal" and get on with life.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Mar 2,2011 3:14pm
blue said[orig][quote]

[/beginning and ending of thread, pack it up folks]

I know how to tell if its shopped but thats not what i was implying because they could have been concept ideas which is why i was slightly fuzzed

toggletoggle post by Blessed Offal at Mar 2,2011 3:18pm
wrecking crew sweats and madball hockey jersey or youre not allowed at blessed offal shows

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Mar 2,2011 3:21pm
Blessed%20Offal said[orig][quote]
wrecking crew sweats and madball hockey jersey or youre not allowed at blessed offal shows

toggletoggle post by Blessed Offal at Mar 2,2011 3:25pm
thats football. I SAID HOCKEY! YOOTB

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at Mar 2,2011 3:29pm
it is hawkei

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Mar 2,2011 3:59pm
wow, i can't believe i was reading all of this thread. I realized that i was wrong to try, and decided to make a statement based on what i HAVE read..

Alex is right, it's absolutely stupid to get mad because a band, or type of music you like is being marketed in new ways that you're not used to. What is REALLY going on is this:
You love to be different. You can't stand to think that you might be into something that's actually popular, because that would make you NORMAL. And seeing a band or type of music you like marketed to a demographic that you consider to be normal... hurts....

:(

toggletoggle post by Alx_Casket  at Mar 2,2011 4:12pm
The pain is more constant and real when you can't even recognize a poor photoshop.

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Mar 2,2011 7:59pm edited Mar 2,2011 8:00pm
boxxy said[orig][quote]
wow, i can't believe i was reading all of this thread. I realized that i was wrong to try, and decided to make a statement based on what i HAVE read..

Alex is right, it's absolutely stupid to get mad because a band, or type of music you like is being marketed in new ways that you're not used to. What is REALLY going on is this:
You love to be different. You can't stand to think that you might be into something that's actually popular, because that would make you NORMAL. And seeing a band or type of music you like marketed to a demographic that you consider to be normal... hurts....

Where the hell did you pull this out of?

That line of reasoning doesnt even make sense. If I am ohsoscared of being 'normal' ('conforming') or liking something popular why would I dress like a metalhead and love Iron Maiden?

Burzum mesh shorts would be gay and I am sorry if you can't see why.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Mar 2,2011 8:38pm
boxxy said[orig][quote]

leeeet me just point out one thing

that's not RTTP or NWN forums or Lorf Cgryshtslnaahl's basement zine, that's the fucking NY Post. while not exactly a beacon of journalism, it's also the common fucking demoninator - small wonder that a group of people pretty much selected for being angry, insular and intolerant are also kind of maybe a little bit pissed, too.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Putrid Vampyric Orgy
[default homepage] [print][10:43:03pm Apr 29,2024
load time 0.07916 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]