New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Just moved to Santa Cruz, CA by Hungtableed on Feb 4,2011 12:07am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Feb 4,2011 12:07am
...and found a small stack of Parasitic Extirpation stickers in my glove box. Seems like people out here like slappin' band stickers and skate stickers everywhere downtown in bars and on street signs all over, so I threw a few up! keepin' the scene alive...

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Feb 4,2011 12:18am
...if anyone wants to send me stickers, any amount, I'd gladly tag up all around here. There's a few bars like half a mile from me that have local metal and all sorts of underground music shows all the time.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Feb 4,2011 2:09am
Alternate Coexist sticker or GTFO

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Feb 7,2011 2:56am
I'm serious. I will absolutely love to promote New England bands out here. If all I do is slap stickers, so be it. I'd also hand out demos and shit too. There is a strip of clubs and bars a half mile from my place that always has underground music playing. I'd gladly promote any of you assholes for free...just send me stickers and/or demos/cds. It's worth a try on your behalf I'd say cause you can get free promotion 3,000 miles away. I want to do this for the New England scene.

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Feb 7,2011 3:10am
Last night, my girlfriend and I were contacted by some random dude on facebook. His band was opening for the Dead Kennedys 2 mins from where i live. He got us on the guest list...The way I saw it is that it was completely beneficial for himself and his band to go outta their way to get two strangers into the show for free because there was a chance they could'a gained at least one follower to thier band. I want to promote my hometown scene out here and I'll do it pro bono..like your friends in the ACLU hahaha. Get at me at rainperimeter@gmail.com

toggletoggle post by blue  at Feb 7,2011 6:28am
duder, get in contact on the FB with your address.

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Feb 7,2011 2:20pm
Sent man! Shit, we weren't facebok friends before? that means that we weren't friends at all haha. I sent a request, make it official brah

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 7,2011 2:25pm
hell ya dude i can have some cds and stickers sent out to ya

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Feb 7,2011 2:37pm
My info:

Jeff Stevens
725 N. Branciforte Ave.
Santa Cruz, CA 95062

There's a whole crew of crusties and metal heads that hang out downtown every night I could totally pass shit around too. Everything downtown is all locally owned especially the music and cd shops all places I could take stickers and hang flyers and shit.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 7,2011 2:49pm
that rules

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Feb 7,2011 2:51pm
must send you a stack of CDs...

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Feb 7,2011 3:02pm
Fuck yeah, I'm so down to do this.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Feb 7,2011 3:26pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
that rules

Do you want me to send him a stack of the splits?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 7,2011 3:28pm edited Feb 7,2011 3:28pm
ouchdrummer said[orig][quote]
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
that rules

Do you want me to send him a stack of the splits?

ya thats pretty much all i was gonna send him. i'll make a separate shipment of stickers. thanks buuuuud.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Feb 7,2011 3:30pm
no problem, i'll send like 50 out there. Should be there by the end of this week.

toggletoggle post by Hungtableed at Feb 7,2011 3:40pm
Awesome, dudes. I'm psyched to do this. We are going to an assload of shows this month and then Deicide/Belphegor tour in LA in March.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Covered Messianic Spawn
[default homepage] [print][6:20:20am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.03236 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]