New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> IWRESTLEDABEARONCE Begins Work on New Album; Launches a Tumblr To Document The Process for Fans by the_reverend on Jan 20,2011 11:16am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 20,2011 11:16am
IWRESTLEDABEARONCE Begins Work on New Album; Launches a Tumblr To Document The Process for Fans

IWRESTLEDABEARONCE proved that metal could be fun and still be devastating with the release of their debut effort 'It's All Happening'. Since then, the band has become one of the hottest bands in the American metal scene, toured the world multiple times and established themselves as a force to be reckoned with. After a 2-year album cycle, IWABO is now ready to create another slab of electro-grind for the masses and has built themselves a studio from the ground up to do it in. Currently inside their freshly buil t compound, IWABO is hard at work on the new effort.

IWRESTLEDABEARONCE will be handling the production duties themselves and have already kicked off drum tracking for the album. Assisting in the production and also mixing the LP will be Ryan Boesch (Foo Fighters, Melvins, Andrew WK). The band has also launched their own Tumblr account to document the experience. Fans are encouraged to log on to http://iwabo.tumblr.com for a constant stream of pictures, videos and more from the band while they create their sophomore effort. Fans are encouraged to interact with the band on Tumblr - ask questions and IWRESTLEDABEARONCE will so their best to answer.

Guitarist Steven Bradley had the following to say, "Well it's been exactly two years since we were in the studio recording 'It's All Happening' and.. well... a shit ton has happened! We have made more friends/fans than I ever thought possible and seen the world in the process! And now, after two years of almost non-stop traveling, we have spent the past few weeks writing and are ready to begin tracking our second full length! This time around, we decided to just buy some new recording gear and I will be producing/engineering/mixing the album with some help from our 'sixth Beatle' and co-producer on the last album Ryan Boesch. If you liked our first EP and 'It's All Happening', then chances are you will enjoy this album too. We try to continuously evolve and push the envelope further in every direction, but we definitely still sound like us. Thanks for the support over the past few years and we're beyond stoked to see you back on tour in 2011 with some new songs in our set!"

IWRESTLEDABEARONCE is also excited to announce their first tour in support of the new record as they hit the road alongside Dance Gavin Dance, In Fear and Faith, Close to Home and Just Like Vinyl from March 10th to April 9th! Check out the dates below and make sure you get to a show near you and be the first to hear new songs from IWABO!

3/10 - Los Angeles, CA @ El Rey Theatre
3/11 - San Diego, CA @ Soma
3/12 - Anaheim, CA @ House of Blues
3/14 - Lubbock, TX @ Cactus Courtyard
3/15 - Mission, TX @ Las Palmas Race Park
3/16 - San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbit
3/19 - Fort Worth, TX @ Palladium Ballroom
3/20 - Tulsa, OK @ ACM - UCO
3/22 - Louisville, KY @ Expo Five
3/23 - Pittsburgh, PA @ Altar Bar
3/24 - Baltimore, MD @ Rams Head Live!
3/25 - Allentown, PA @ Crocodile Rock
3/26 - Worcester, MA @ The Palladium
3/27 - New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
3/28 - Philadelphia, PA @ First Unitarian Church
3/30 - Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's Downunder
3/31 - Detroit, MI @ St. Andrews Hall
4/01 - Chicago, IL @ Metro
4/02 - St. Paul, MN @ Station 4
4/03 - Omaha, NE @ Sokol Underground
4/04 - Denver, CO @ Summit Music Hall
4/05 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Club Sound
4/07 - Reno, NV @ Knitting Factory
4/08 - Sacramento, CA @ Ace of Spades
4/09 - Oakland, CA @ Oakland Metro
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Iwrestledabearonce

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Jan 20,2011 11:21am
im starting a tribute band soon: YOUSTRANGLEDANOCTOPUSTWICE

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 20,2011 11:23am
this news is in no way relevant to any of our interests.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 20,2011 11:39am edited Jan 20,2011 11:39am
this brocolis is raviolis

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Jan 20,2011 11:42am
i want to pet that dog AND eat the broccoli

toggletoggle post by arkquimanthorn at Jan 20,2011 11:59am
they have a "freshly built compound"??
u mad? YES I AM.

toggletoggle post by Jerry LOLer at Jan 20,2011 12:28pm
I saw Terry Funk wrestle a bear once at a party at Curt Henning's timeshare. If he hadn't accidentally swallowed my mescaline stash I think it would have killed us all... not talking about the bear either. Blog about that you fucking wiggers.

toggletoggle post by Boozegood at Jan 20,2011 12:34pm
Who the fuck is Iwrest?

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jan 20,2011 12:36pm
ISHOOKHANDSWITHABEARONCE

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 20,2011 4:59pm edited Jan 20,2011 5:00pm
ITT: worst band gets worser

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][6:15:53pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.02116 secs/16 queries]
[search][refresh page]