New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> BRAND NEW SONG BASED ON MOVIE THE FOG by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON on Jan 18,2011 8:19pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 18,2011 8:19pm

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jan 18,2011 10:54pm
Twenty bux on this being about the shitty remake and not the John Carpenter version with Tom Atkins

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 18,2011 10:58pm
Go fuck yourself dude. I think I know a thing about horror since my father owned a movie rental store in the 80s. By the way, sweet overnight black metal attire in your profile pic bitch. Just so you know if you see me in public I am the tall one in the band so if you want to fight come approach me...

toggletoggle post by A Horror Movie Critic at Jan 18,2011 11:05pm
You both don't know what you're talking about when it comes to Horror Movies.

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 18,2011 11:07pm
Want to make a bet bitch?

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 18,2011 11:09pm

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 18,2011 11:11pm

Peter Steele told me to tell you, "You aint got nothing on Canivore bitch with your fake ass battle armor and 2007-2010 over night black metaller attire"...

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 18,2011 11:13pm

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jan 18,2011 11:14pm
Someone wears sunglasses indoors. LOL

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 18,2011 11:14pm
I am nearly 7 feet tall and your a poser black metal thrasher hipster

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 18,2011 11:15pm
And I own guns, knives and a sick mind.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jan 18,2011 11:15pm
Best troll

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 18,2011 11:17pm
And while i am on the subject of myself, I did the artwork for the last Xasthur release. What do you got under your belt? A small dick, a pack of bootleg cloves and a poser hipster thrash metal band that came out last year? My band is approaching ten years of music so FUCK YOU. Now I will stalk you, your band, and your shows and do whatever I can to ruin your lives, haha

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jan 18,2011 11:18pm
Trust me, I know movies. I buy out collections of Mom & Pop shops all the time.. Currently cataloging my collection now, 1,350 videos to sort and date.. Meet me in a room Upsidedown Ross and Greg Ichabod, we will destroy you.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jan 18,2011 11:19pm
Shit just got real

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jan 18,2011 11:23pm
..by the KPanzer is my co-pilot

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 18,2011 11:24pm
You want to call yourself a big black metal "thrasher". Well lets make this black metal then. If I see your bitch ass in public and you stay a bitch and not come up to me I will be sure to fix your face...Your a typical bitch poser hipster, naming how many videos you have. Next youll be naming your brand new hipster metal vinyl collection...

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 18,2011 11:27pm
Your black thrash ritual poser hipster band isnt worth shit. Your profile pic with your hip new gauntlets arent worth shit either. Your perfectly groomed yet ironically dirty beard aint worth shit. Your brand new overnight ed hipster metal shirt aint worth nothing either. Your perfectly fitted womans jeans aint worth your fag legs either...

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 18,2011 11:28pm
I dont give a shit who you hang with bitch. What the fuck is KPanzer?

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jan 18,2011 11:29pm
ITT: fag legs

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jan 18,2011 11:33pm
ITT: Gravesideservice Ron gets butthurt about a really lame joke and proves how until recently everybody thought his band was a meme

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jan 18,2011 11:35pm
ITT: someone doesn't know how to mock the Eucharist

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 18,2011 11:36pm
And my father runs a fucking outlaw motor cycle club that runs under the allowance of the angels. So you co pilot with whom ever you wish...

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 18,2011 11:36pm
you guys were standing next to eachother at pentagram for quite sometime. lulz,

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 18,2011 11:40pm
PS: song is cool

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Jan 18,2011 11:43pm
Not as cool as the Bishop's Blueberries

toggletoggle post by TARDY BUTLER at Jan 18,2011 11:45pm
THIS IS GONE TOO DIJON FAR, GET OUTTA HERE ALL OF YOU FAGGITS. GRAVESIDE IS REAL AND HERE TO STAY.. JIM, RYAN, NEKRONAUT WHOEVER YOU ARE HEIDI KLUM WOULDNT FUCK YOURE DICL WITJ ROBIN GOODHUES ASS. DIE.

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 18,2011 11:46pm
tardy rules

toggletoggle post by TARDY BUTLER at Jan 18,2011 11:50pm
FUCK THAT DEAD LINK

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 18,2011 11:51pm
Not to mention your playing a show with our guitarists other band Cythraul so Ill be sure to be there in front row when you go on stage and make sure you have to hit me.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jan 19,2011 12:04am edited Jan 19,2011 12:05am
..not aware of this show, not aware of why I would actually have to fight you.. I'll take the easy way you and keep to my fag legs and black metal bitchuals and have fun, afterall that's why I started in this band, to play music I enjoy and have fun doing so.

If you still feel otherwise meet me under the giant pineapple next time I'm in Providence and serve me to my grave, side.

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 19,2011 12:05am
Deal...

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 19,2011 12:13am
When?

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 19,2011 12:57am
GRAVESIDESERVICE%20RON said[orig][quote]
Just so you know if you see me in public I am the tall one in the band so if you want to fight come approach me...

toggletoggle post by NuclearWinter at Jan 19,2011 1:44am

Speaking of hip new gauntlets (bracers, technically), do you know the whereabouts of these, Mike? Because they're mine.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 19,2011 1:51am
NuclearWinter said[orig][quote]
(bracers, technically)

THANK YOU. Always struck a nerve with me that they're referred to as "gauntlets."

Gauntlet refers to two things - armored gloves, and a great/underrated video game franchise.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jan 19,2011 2:28am edited Jan 19,2011 2:30am
NuclearWinter said[orig][quote]

Speaking of hip new gauntlets (bracers, technically), do you know the whereabouts of these, Mike? Because they're mine.

Matt, your bracers were in my possession for about 15 minutes.. I had trouble with a strap on one of MY "bracers" so Alex C. offered his instead.. I put them on, played two songs- decided I wasn't digging them and put them back in his back. That was that. Hope it helps.

These are mine:

toggletoggle post by Blessed Offal at Jan 19,2011 5:14am
wait so is this a troll or not?

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 19,2011 10:25am
Nah, he stoped trolling my post once he realized he was dealing with someone who had no problem calling him out in deadly fashion since I will be seeing hium at the witchtomb cythraul sin of angels show when he was trying to poke fun of my post, my band, and my song. Pretty sad considering People know how I and my band roll, we usually end things after assaults and court trials. If anyones interested look up the files at Kent County Court house warwick Rhode Island and Deer field Mass. The bitch wanted to crack fun when he is worrying about his gauntlets and sleeve armor, yet problem never dealt with infractions for causing real harm to people, he just sings about it. In fact if anyone wanted to take it further I promise I wont get my fathers crew involved or any bikers of that sort...

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 19,2011 10:27am
Blessed%20Offal said[orig][quote]
wait so is this a troll or not?

[/basic failure of comprehension]

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 19,2011 10:29am
Nah, he stoped trolling my post once he realized he was dealing with someone who had no problem calling him out in deadly fashion

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE RON at Jan 19,2011 10:33am
Destroyyoualot is lucky I am a fan of Darkwor..

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 19,2011 10:40am
[/runs and plays today's lotto numbers]

toggletoggle post by Removing links to avoid evidence for future run ... think before typing ... at Jan 19,2011 10:52am
Removing links to avoid evidence that police can use due to future run-ins.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jan 19,2011 1:10pm
My band isn't playing any such show.

You can't take a joke and TARDY BUTLER runs this town.

toggletoggle post by nelson at Jan 19,2011 3:18pm
i tried to keep an open mind on this because i know people bust hard
on these guys. good try...just sounds amateur to me...

toggletoggle post by GregD(Ichabod/Blessedoffal( at Jan 19,2011 5:37pm
I don't see why my name is being brought up in this childish online bullshit. I do not know this gravesideservice and don't really care too, so leave me out of this idiotic banter nekronaut. All this online keyboard courage gives me the runs.

toggletoggle post by STLUCIFUREVA   at Jan 19,2011 5:41pm
GregD said[orig][quote]
I don't see why my name is being brought up in this childish online bullshit. I do not know this gravesideservice and don't really care too, so leave me out of this idiotic banter nekronaut. All this online keyboard courage gives me the runs.

I'm not sure what the hell is going on here and i'm in GraveSideService !

toggletoggle post by Elihhcb at Jan 19,2011 5:57pm
Graveside service in my deerfield ma? More likley than you think?

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jan 19,2011 7:15pm
GregD(Ichabod/Blessedoffal( said[orig][quote]

only, mentioned you before this turned into a faggot fest by Graveside Ron because you and I have had several talks about classic obscure cinema and you know I'm not just some new fag when it comes to such things.

Sorry, dude.

toggletoggle post by Gregd(ichabod/blessed offal at Jan 19,2011 7:29pm
No problem.

toggletoggle post by Gregd(ichabod/blessed offal at Jan 19,2011 7:31pm
I know for a fact you are not some hipster poser mike. And I know you are very versed in horror and good cinema.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Jan 19,2011 7:32pm
I scoff at your claim that your windows environment can even begin to compare to mine. I have thousands upon thousands of fonts, and my wallpaper is a massive 2GB at a whopping 14,000 dpi in glorious 128-bit color. My onscreen text is antialiased with the latest ClearType technology, and remains brilliantly legible even behind 10, nay, 20 transparent window panes. Clicking my Start button triggers a fanfare and a choir of haunting angelic voices as you stagger back in awe of my stunning 45,000 item Start Menu.

toggletoggle post by gravesideservice armand at Jan 19,2011 8:23pm
Nekronaunt you made this a fagget fest when you had to make yourself look like a fucking douche and talk shit about a song I posted here mostly fro people like Aril and the Haxen guys and a few others to check out and enjoy. Your the dumb bitch that made stupid comments that are now gonna get you hurt. You are doing a show soon that I am attending and you are playing with a band that our guitarist is in so when I see you I will smash your fucking face in.

toggletoggle post by gravesideservice armand at Jan 19,2011 8:24pm
Ill show you some real black metal attack Norway style.

toggletoggle post by gravesideservice armand at Jan 19,2011 8:26pm
I bet your one of those art fags too that would say you like Dario Argentos Opera and most Fulci films that are complete trash that artfags recite for credibility. The only film Argento made that was worth my time was Susperia and even that could have been hacked down to a better film, not to mention his version of Romeros Dawn of the Dead was also garbage...

toggletoggle post by gravesideservice armand at Jan 19,2011 8:28pm
The real kings of horror died in the middle ages when forensics started to put an end to murder.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Jan 19,2011 8:43pm
I didn't say anything about the quality of music, I merely made a dumb joke about a movie, nor did I threaten/challenge you in anyway.. So way to freak oit for no reason. Get off your high horse or whatever it is you rode in on and calm the fuck down already.

..also, I thought your name Ron?

toggletoggle post by toothy brojob at Jan 20,2011 11:50am

toggletoggle post by toothy brojob at Jan 20,2011 11:54am
above pic is infinitely less gay then this thread.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][7:41:49pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.10790 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]