New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> ATTN: Seacoast Residents!! by RustedAngel on May 10,2004 8:59am
Add To All Your Pages!
ATTN: Seacoast Residents!! - usless poll
1great idea, open that shit up
2ehh, might be cool, might not.
3bad idea, won't do well.
no vote

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at May 10,2004 8:59am
JSR Direct has been around for a long ass time printing metal/rock/punk shirts for tour and retail. In the past my boss has ran little shops in malls, though not anymore at the moment.

He has the idea to start up a retail store, possibly in Dover, NH or maybe portsmouth selling metal/punk/rock shirts and possibly a selection of cd's, ect. I personally think this is an awesome idea and it would probably do well.

Any other location ideas? other ideas?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 10,2004 9:10am
empire records!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at May 10,2004 12:16pm
i voted yes! i'm sure it would do great too

toggletoggle post by boobtoucher  at May 10,2004 12:33pm
yea that would be perfect...there's NOWHERE to go in dover unless you wanna drive all the way to portsmouth or salem. get to it quickly...some kid we know's opening up a new club in dover too and he's basically just asking us to let him know what bands to book. maybe we can drive some of these god damned fucking hippies outta town!

toggletoggle post by birthrites   at May 10,2004 1:22pm
fuck yeah! i feel like things are starting to heat up around here finally. good shit.

toggletoggle post by flyingpoopdestroyer  at May 10,2004 4:22pm
So far, that club is looking at a June/July date I believe.

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at May 10,2004 4:28pm
sounds good

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at May 10,2004 10:05pm
bump.

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at May 11,2004 9:03am

toggletoggle post by RustedAngel at May 14,2004 10:50am

toggletoggle post by Hoser at May 14,2004 3:36pm
Tom,

It's a great idea, but as a businessman, I must say that Dover isn't necessarily the demographic that he would want to hit. I think that if he plans on using Dover to birth this store, he should probably also sell CD's and music, as Dover does not have any real record store. I think that it could be a hit given the proper marketing and management. A store like this could probably do a little better if tourism in Dover were better, or he used a town like Portsmouth. Yet, you never know...business is business. If he needs someone to help him get this thing off the ground, have him give me a call.

toggletoggle post by soulsnot  at May 14,2004 3:50pm
Hoser we would hire you in a second!! We are not sure what town it's going to be in right now it's kinda just an idea we've been throwing around the office. I think the seacoast area totally needs something like this. I think the plan is to carry shirts (of course) CDs, Toys, blank garmets (american apparel goods) and we would probably have some specialty items that we would have the bands sign like drum heads and guitars.. again this is at the very begining stages.. But I hope this really takes off because it would be soo killer to have a kick ass store around this area! good luck with your show tonight and give me a shout sometime.. Rusted angel turns 21 next week and were planning on seeing some boobies.. and try to get that fag to have a drink (which probably won't happen..puss)

toggletoggle post by retzam at May 14,2004 4:17pm
RA will not have a drink. I would bet 50 dollars on it.

toggletoggle post by soulsnot  at May 14,2004 5:00pm
He'll probably drink zima... Or mancowder from the tap

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][1:53:13pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.04343 secs/13 queries]
[search][refresh page]