New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> August 31: Antagonist, Wretched, Hivesmasher, The Summoned and more in Tilton NH by aaron_michael on Aug 20,2010 1:25pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Aug 20,2010 1:25pm
Informational and Related Links
Bands:

Hivesmasher

toggletoggle post by RustyPS should be working at Aug 20,2010 1:46pm
there is seriously a band called Run Forrest Run?

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Aug 20,2010 1:52pm
I guess so. It's pretty unfortunate.

toggletoggle post by nekronautnli at Aug 20,2010 1:54pm
RustyPS%20should%20be%20working said[orig][quote]

In a world with retarded band names like IWRESTLEDABEARONCE, Vampires Everywhere and Crippling Fear this should come as no surprise ;)

toggletoggle post by RustyPS should be working at Aug 20,2010 1:54pm
nekronautnli said[orig][quote]
RustyPS%20should%20be%20working said[orig][quote]

In a world with retarded band names like IWRESTLEDABEARONCE, Vampires Everywhere and Crippling Fear this should come as no surprise ;)

oooooooo clever girrrrrrrrrrrrrl

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Aug 20,2010 1:57pm
we're pretty up there in the silly band names department, so we can easily tell when a band just isn't trying.

toggletoggle post by nekronautnli at Aug 20,2010 1:58pm
velociraptors ftw

toggletoggle post by bloblovesmusic at Aug 20,2010 2:05pm
I like silly band names, but that Run Forrest Run is just lame.

Giddy Up Gangsta ftw!

toggletoggle post by blue  at Aug 20,2010 4:09pm
i wanna see diskreet. band rules hard, but they are touring with some gay bands.

toggletoggle post by bloblovesmusic at Aug 20,2010 4:24pm
blue said[orig][quote]
i wanna see diskreet. band rules hard, but they are touring with some gay bands.

jeez you could've been more diskreet about your hatred of those bands...

/lame joke

toggletoggle post by Alexecutioner at Aug 20,2010 4:27pm
yea, Diskreet is pretty fucking nasty, paired up with Hivesmasher and the Summoned it might make for a good show, but i will be smoking copious amounts of weed during all the other gay bands

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Aug 20,2010 5:23pm
Alexecutioner said[orig][quote]
yea, Diskreet is pretty fucking nasty, paired up with Hivesmasher and the Summoned it might make for a good show, but i will be smoking copious amounts of weed during all the other gay bands

I'll bring the drinks. Parking lot party!

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Aug 22,2010 8:29pm
ITT: more bands that replace c's with k's. Never heard the band so I'm not gonna judge, I just hate when bands do that. Nonetheless, I will probably be at this show.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 22,2010 10:03pm
victory records dude called me about the wretched and about going to their show. Im getting a new cellphone this day and might go up to this show.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Aug 22,2010 11:12pm
Where the hell is Franklin anyway?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 23,2010 1:32am
I forget too... I think its near tilton

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 23,2010 1:35am
just put it in my gps. It's right next to concord (20 minutes from tilton so I was close)

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Aug 30,2010 5:10pm
This is supposed to be tomorrow.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 30,2010 5:16pm
Heard it was cancelled

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 30,2010 5:50pm
anonymous said[orig][quote]
Heard it was cancelled

go to the worcester one instead. if not go... go in addition to if as when but yahh.

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Aug 30,2010 6:51pm
anonymous said[orig][quote]
Heard it was cancelled

Now, it sure is.

toggletoggle post by anonymous at Aug 30,2010 8:21pm
Fuck NH booking, worst promoter ever.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 30,2010 8:22pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 30,2010 11:04pm
I ws planning on going too...

toggletoggle post by blue  at Aug 31,2010 11:24am
Antagonist posted on their FB that they drove 190 miles just to find that this was cancelled. Sucks.

EVERYONE GO TO THE WORCESTER
SHOW

toggletoggle post by BrianDBB  at Aug 31,2010 11:44am
That's SHITTY. It's really not that hard to inform touring bands that a show is cancelled...

Scratch that... it's really not that hard to CONFIRM a venue before actually promoting a show.

toggletoggle post by SteveSummoned   at Aug 31,2010 11:48am
blue said[orig][quote]
Antagonist posted on their FB that they drove 190 miles just to find that this was cancelled. Sucks.

I'd be pissed too, 190 miles is tooooo much gas to waste with a van an trailer.

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Aug 31,2010 12:05pm
BrianDBB said[orig][quote]
That's SHITTY. It's really not that hard to inform touring bands that a show is cancelled...

Scratch that... it's really not that hard to CONFIRM a venue before actually promoting a show.

I'm thinking the whole "double booked venue" deal is a bullshit excuse.

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Aug 31,2010 12:07pm
But I'm skeptical 24/7. So, what do I know?

toggletoggle post by BrianDBB  at Aug 31,2010 12:11pm
True... but who else would need to book an Elks Lodge way up in Franklin NH on a Tuesday night

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Aug 31,2010 12:12pm
The Elks. And their filthy pagan rituals.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Aug 31,2010 1:06pm
I feel bad for the bands on this tour. Its obvious the person that booked this is a retard, and the person that had this show in Lowell had like 3 months of it being booked and just dropped the ball like last week. Why do some people think they can book shows when they clearly can not? SOOOO STUUUUPPPIIIIDDDD

toggletoggle post by joeycobra  at Aug 31,2010 1:16pm
Bummer....I met a few Diskreet dudes last year when I was visiting friends in Kansas City....they played a fest with Testment and Coalesce.

Sucks that both the Lowell and NH shows were dropped so last minute.

Also side note...booking agents need to stop putting together these 3-5 band packages that won't draw without local support. If you have that many touring bands you can only fit maybe one local on the show without it becomming a "fest" when ideally you'd want 2-3 locals and 1-2 touring bands. The touring bands will make more because there are less of them, and you have a decent group of locals to bring in a crowd without having 6+ bands on the show.

/long winded rant.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Aug 31,2010 2:57pm
The n
ew thing is 4+ band tours. I don't get it either. That 'Over the Limit' tour that recently came through was 10 fucking bands. They mustve come home with nothing.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Aug 31,2010 3:04pm
Idk.. the antagonist were with a girl lastnight and called my show a few times. I told them the nh show was reported to be cancelled.

toggletoggle post by aaron_michael  at Aug 31,2010 3:05pm
on the air?? you're a jerk.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 31,2010 5:42pm
blue said[orig][quote]

SHOW

When i was making the FB event for this show i noticed all the bands still had this date listed instead of Oasis. I told Sullivan to inform the promoter so hopefully theyll update that shit so their fans know

heres the event link
http://www.facebook.com/GretschIsMySignatu...vent.php?eid=150544194973624&ref=ts

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Aug 31,2010 6:00pm
NHBooking did that to me before too. Cancelled a show on me last minute right as I was showing up to the venue. Clearly he should have stayed with not booking shows anymore.

toggletoggle post by blue  at Aug 31,2010 9:21pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
blue said[orig][quote]

SHOW

When i was making the FB event for this show i noticed all the bands still had this date listed instead of Oasis. I told Sullivan to inform the promoter so hopefully theyll update that shit so their fans know

heres the event link
http://www.facebook.com/GretschIsMySignature#!/event.php?eid=150544194973624&ref=ts

one band has the date changed. i can understand that they might not have the ability to change it cus theyre on tour and might not have the best access to internetz. ive posted on all the bands facebooks/myspaces informing them of the venue change.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:skynet is always watching protecting you
[default homepage] [print][4:25:55pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01787 secs/17 queries]
[search][refresh page]