New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Oh c'mon, way to be the "Stereotypical Black President" by dertoxia on Aug 8,2010 2:04pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Aug 8,2010 2:04pm edited Aug 8,2010 2:05pm
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...8/AR2010080801558.html?hpid=topnews

"President Obama will test his hoops skills before an important audience and against some big names in professional basketball Sunday afternoon, to coincide with a birthday-weekend barbecue at the White House. "

Fried Chicken, Grape Drank, and Basketball at the White House? Shit dawgg sounds poppin.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Aug 8,2010 2:09pm
In all fairness, if lily-white Bill Bradley had won the Presidency in 2000, he probably would have done this as well.

It's less about being black and more about being tall, I think. If we had a black President the size of Dukakis I don't think he'd be asking to do this.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Aug 8,2010 2:18pm edited Aug 8,2010 2:20pm

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Aug 8,2010 2:37pm
Oh those blacks and their hoops.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 8,2010 3:02pm
Obama isn't that tall.
Lincoln was 6'5" and all he did was read in the dark.

toggletoggle post by thirdknuckle  at Aug 8,2010 4:00pm
Somewhere, Chris Rock is saying, 'Aw, man!!'

toggletoggle post by blessed offal nli at Aug 8,2010 5:27pm
I wasn't aware that their had been enough black Presidents to allow for stereotypes.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard at Aug 8,2010 6:08pm
bill clinton was the only other black president....well he liked those fat white bitches at least.

toggletoggle post by nekronaut  at Aug 8,2010 6:12pm
AndrewBastard said[orig][quote]
bill clinton was the only other black president....well he liked those fat white bitches at least.

hahahaha

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Aug 8,2010 7:02pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
Obama isn't that tall.
Lincoln was 6'5" and all he did was read in the dark.

In fairness, they hadn't invented basketball yet.

I'm not saying all tall guys are athletic or like sports. I'm saying tall guys who ARE athletic and like sports tend to gravitate towards basketball more than those who are not tall.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Aug 9,2010 2:05am

If liking fat white bitches makes you black, consider me Miles Davis

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at Aug 9,2010 10:41am
Hahaha win

toggletoggle post by DreadKill  at Aug 9,2010 10:44am
BobNOMAAMRooney%20nli said[orig][quote]

If liking fat white bitches makes you black, consider me Miles Davis

lulz to andrew and bob

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Aug 9,2010 10:46am
ShadowSD said[orig][quote]
I'm not saying all tall guys are athletic or like sports.

i will go to my grave being irritated with the "do you play basketball?" question. i am not athletic at all. i played when i was younger but i was embarrassingly bad so i stopped shortly after starting. the only athletics i really enjoy are swimming and hiking. other than that i only like lazy-man sports like pool and darts.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Aug 9,2010 10:53am edited Aug 9,2010 10:54am
Haha I get that question too. Funny thing is, we're roughly the same height at like 6'5'' or 6'6 or whatever.. But we'd be considered small in the NBA. Shooting guard tops.
I miss playin hoops though; at one point in highschool I was dunking it but now I'm too fat and lazy and can barely hit the rim

toggletoggle post by boxxy at Aug 9,2010 10:58am
Ya know what, i prefer him doing basketball stuff as opposed to having gatherings with "big oil" guys in Texas. Like our last president.

toggletoggle post by OUR FOOD YOUR GULLET at Aug 12,2010 9:13am
ABE LINCOLN HAD A MELUNGEON MOTHER. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melungeon

WHEN ABE BECAME PRES, IT WAS A MONUMENTOUS MOMENT CELEBRATED BY HAVING A BBQ, LOTS OF PEOPLE STUFFING THEIR FACES FOR THE 1ST EVER MULTIRACIAL PRESIDENT IS IN THE OVAL ORAPHICE. YEAHHH FUCK HISTORY, LETS HAVE SOME GULLET TIME NEXT WEEK. YOU HAPPY THAT OBAMAS GONNA CODDLE YOU? WE'LL CATER THAT PARTY! JUST DIP INTO THAT TRUST FUND FUCK IT! OUR FOOD YOUR GULLET, KEEPING WITH AMERICAN TRADITION.

OUR FOOD YOUR GULLET

toggletoggle post by OUR FOOD YOUR GULLET at Aug 12,2010 9:15am

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Turbulent Caustic Oppressor
[default homepage] [print][8:35:50pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.03663 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]