New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Best news I have had today. Find the fucker guilty you fucks by SkinSandwich on Jul 22,2010 2:02pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 22,2010 2:02pm edited Jul 22,2010 2:02pm
http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll...icle?AID=/20100722/NEWS11/100729916

I was supposed to testify in this murder trial but I saw this article a little while ago and now it is in the hands of the jury. Now I don't have to testify. it was stressing me out since last week. Since I have kids I am raising by myself the DA was cool with my situation and said he would call when I needed to go on the stand instead of sitting with my kids in court all fucking day. Well, I guess that is null & void now.

toggletoggle post by ShadowSD  at Jul 22,2010 2:22pm
Wow, you were at the house?

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 22,2010 2:25pm
No, my house was right next door to it. The murder happened at 36 General Patton Dr, my house was 35 General Patton Dr, haha. Naturally I have since moved.

toggletoggle post by dertoxia   at Jul 22,2010 4:52pm
Wow that's a fast trial. 1 week? The article says there's another guy who will be tried later this month. You gonna have to testify for that?

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 22,2010 5:10pm
I doubt it because I had nothing to offer for this 1st trial. I think they finally realized that. At least I hope so. What pisses me off about these two killers is that they were shooting up the neighborhood and a round could have hit one of my kids. If that happened i would be on trial for murder. They found a shell casing about 10 feet from my sons bedroom window. Fucking niggers.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jul 22,2010 5:17pm
niggas be frontin

toggletoggle post by Pires at Jul 22,2010 5:32pm
From reading your past posts, it's funny how they'd even want you to testify, considering you were passed out drunk. A defense lawyer would tear the prosecutions case a whole new asshole.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 22,2010 6:06pm
Pires said[orig][quote]
From reading your past posts, it's funny how they'd even want you to testify, considering you were passed out drunk. A defense lawyer would tear the prosecutions case a whole new asshole.

Haha, yup. The only thing I saw that night was the back of my eyelids. I guess they finally figured it out when they reviewed my statement I filled out. it was a whopping two sentences. "I was drunk that night and passed out on my couch. I did not see or hear anything".

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 22,2010 6:07pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
niggas be frontin

Everyday!!

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 23,2010 11:37am edited Jul 23,2010 11:37am
Coon face was found guilty this morning, haha. Good riddance you piece of shit.
http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll...icle?AID=/20100723/NEWS11/100729876

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...think...edit...
[default homepage] [print][10:17:34pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01062 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]