New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> PS3 stuff for sale by Selling Shit on Jul 11,2010 1:41pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Selling Shit at Jul 11,2010 1:41pm

I have some things for the ps3 I'm looking to get rid of. I start school next week and I just don't have the time.

*UFC undisputed 2010. I did log in online, so you're responsible for a code. I still have the code for the bonus fighters. Haven't used it yet. Awesome game though. Hardly used the game. Bought new.
*Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots. Check out the reviews. One of the best games ever made period. Bought used from Gamestop. Works fine
*Official ps3 bluetooth headset with charging dock and usb cable. This thing works great. Hardly used. Can be used for cell phones as well.

I live in Waltham. Make me an offer. This is quality ps3 stuff, so don't lowball me. Ideally looking to sell as a package to make it easier on me.

If interested, post an offer or leave your email stating said intent

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Jul 11,2010 1:46pm
How much for Undisputed 2010? I don't know how much it costs new.

toggletoggle post by zenerik nli at Jul 11,2010 1:48pm
$14 for MGS4. It goes for $18 NEW on Amazon.

toggletoggle post by zenerik nli at Jul 11,2010 1:50pm
UFC goes for $36 NEW including shipping on Amazon. Since you used some sort of unique code, knock 10 dollars off. $26 or it's a ripoff.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Jul 11,2010 1:59pm
Save the extra dollar, call it $25 even, and I'll paypal it to you with my address so I don't have to drive to Mass for it. Deal?

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Jul 12,2010 6:53pm
So yeah if you want that game sold let me know dude.

toggletoggle post by zenerik nli at Jul 12,2010 7:06pm
I'm not the one who started the thread. I was just making a point because it seems like the OP was expecting big money for whatever reason.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Jul 12,2010 7:13pm
I didn't say you did start the thread...that was directed at the person who did though.

toggletoggle post by SteveSummoned   at Jul 12,2010 7:56pm
How much for the blue tooth head set so I can tell these kids in Call of Duty to shut the fuck up. Sick of hearing some random kid rapping all over the headset.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Jul 12,2010 8:03pm
I'LL LOWBALL YOU IN THE FACE!!

toggletoggle post by ‘tallica baby at Jul 13,2010 12:43am
SteveSummoned said[orig][quote]
How much for the blue tooth head set so I can tell these kids in Call of Duty to shut the fuck up. Sick of hearing some random kid rapping all over the headset.

you can use any bluetooth with ps3 fyi

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at Jul 13,2010 8:06pm
This kid must really wanna sell his shit.

toggletoggle post by zenerik nli at Jul 13,2010 9:51pm
I think I scared him off. Like I said, it seemed like he expected to make a lot of money. WOOPZ...

Lowballs for all.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][1:45:22pm Apr 30,2024
load time 0.03838 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]