New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Dudes who like to smoke poles, but also put up with girls for some reason are finally coming out of the closet by the_reverend on Jun 28,2010 7:16pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2010 7:16pm

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2010 7:17pm
read 2 or 3 sentences. obviously that guy is a total homo.

toggletoggle post by Martins the curious editor of this article at Jun 28,2010 7:23pm
hi gauyz lol haha it's me again. hope you liked this article lol i was asked to edit it for reasons unkown lol haha but it was fun because all the gauyz liked my previous work and were jealous of my custom equipment lol haha sorry gauyz as you were

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 28,2010 7:25pm
Sorry, dudes don't get to be "bisexual" - once you touch a cock, you are gay. Maybe you are a gay dude that doesn't mind vagina, but still gay. Sorry, not fair, but just factbomb.

toggletoggle post by Horror_Tang  at Jun 28,2010 7:38pm
Rev just come out of the closet already. Stop beating around the bush, I mean pole.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jun 28,2010 7:42pm
Horror_Tang said[orig][quote]
Rev just come out of the closet already. Stop beating around the bush, start beating around the pole.

You cumming on to me?

toggletoggle post by Horror_Tang  at Jun 28,2010 7:50pm
What do you think stud?

toggletoggle post by Loose Sinks Shit Lips at Jun 28,2010 8:07pm
largefreakatzero said[orig][quote]
Sorry, dudes don't get to be "bisexual" - once you touch a cock, you are gay.

If you can tolerate a man as a sexual partner, you're headed for Crass City. Women are soft, delicious and pleasurable. I don't think dick in bro is anything like that. Maybe I'll put on an Opeth album and find out.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 28,2010 11:42pm
Sorry, dudes don't get to be "bisexual" - once you touch a cock, you are gay. Maybe you are a gay dude that doesn't mind vagina, but still gay. Sorry, not fair, but just factbomb.

I hope you're joking. This is as retarded as when guys say "I have no problem with gay people if it's two girls but if it's two guys then fuck that."

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Jun 29,2010 8:34am
Why? I say that. I mean to each his own and live and let die and not that there's anything wrong with that.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 29,2010 3:48pm
Double standards ftw!

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 29,2010 3:53pm
Homosexual, by definition, is to have an attraction to the same sex. So yes, all bisexual men are homosexual, as they are clearly attracted to that of the same sex. Same goes for bisexual women. Think of bisexual as homosexual but with an asterisk next to it. Some people just get turned on by both sexes I guess.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at Jun 29,2010 3:56pm
BlackoutRick said[orig][quote]
not that there's anything wrong with that.

toggletoggle post by MikeofdecrepitudE at Jun 29,2010 4:00pm
If you've ever read Vargsmal, Mr. Vikernes makes a good point regarding this subject. It's a valid double standard because men are ...well, not sexually appealing to look at. Women simply are. Go read a playgirl about it, if you disagree with me.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 29,2010 4:03pm
There's nothing better than a nude female (attractive) figure. It's truly a work of art.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 29,2010 4:06pm
Ancient Greece: one giant bisexual civilization.
Modern Greece: one giant failing civilization.
Metal in Greece is still awesome though.

toggletoggle post by amberLAMP at Jun 29,2010 4:14pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]

I hope you're joking. This is as retarded as when guys say "I have no problem with gay people if it's two girls but if it's two guys then fuck that."

someone has a case of vagina envy.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Jun 29,2010 4:15pm
RichHorror said[orig][quote]
BlackoutRick said[orig][quote]
not that there's anything wrong with that.

Correct. And Lamp is a geek.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 29,2010 4:23pm
I used to think Lamp was a troll... then Table and Couch convinced me he was real. Loveseat was all depressed because he caught Lamp masturbating to Computer Desk :(

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Jun 29,2010 4:26pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
There's nothing better than a nude female (attractive) figure. It's truly a work of art.

incorrect. adding a second equally (if not more) beautiful female figure to the equation is truely better.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 29,2010 4:33pm
threesomes ist krieg

toggletoggle post by Horror_Tang  at Jun 29,2010 7:24pm
Lamp is sexy.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 29,2010 7:37pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]

I didn't say there was anything wrong with being gay, it's just semantics. Sorry you're mad because you touch cocks, not my fault.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 29,2010 7:38pm
Infuriating. Par for the course. Good job guys.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 29,2010 7:38pm
Lamp said[orig][quote]

I didn't say there was anything wrong with being gay, it's just semantics. Sorry you're mad because you touch cocks, not my fault.

Back handed insult. Utterly predictable. Cool false argument bro.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 29,2010 7:40pm
Haha, you are an easy mark.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 29,2010 7:46pm
I knew exactly what I was getting into when I made my first post in this thread and you pretty much posted exactly what I thought you were going to. Hey, I tried.

toggletoggle post by largefreakatzero at Jun 29,2010 7:48pm
Hey, at least I'm living up to your expectations. Now I can rest easy tonight.

toggletoggle post by ArilliusBM  at Jun 29,2010 7:49pm
Hey, Lamp:

No pun intended. Or was it?
You always come off as UBER SERIOUS on this board, regardless of what topic is being discussed. My 2 cents.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 29,2010 7:51pm
So... you take issue with me wanting to have an actual discussion?

toggletoggle post by ArilliusBM  at Jun 29,2010 7:59pm
no, but you're quick to bite and easy to troll. I don't know you in person, but I hope you've got a little more humor and/or personality than some of your posts. then again, I shouldn't talk. i'm a raging lunatic on this board and not exactly the same in the real.

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Jun 29,2010 8:18pm edited Jun 29,2010 8:26pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]
Homosexual, by definition, is to have an attraction to the same sex. So yes, all bisexual men are homosexual, as they are clearly attracted to that of the same sex. Same goes for bisexual women. Think of bisexual as homosexual but with an asterisk next to it. Some people just get turned on by both sexes I guess.

And by that definition they are also heterosexual...

The point is that those of us who identify as bisexual or queer are neither gay nor straight. Hence the bullshit from both sides of the fence since our culture can't think beyond binarisms.

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Jun 29,2010 8:27pm
ArilliusBM said[orig][quote]
no, but you're quick to bite and easy to troll. I don't know you in person, but I hope you've got a little more humor and/or personality than some of your posts. then again, I shouldn't talk. i'm a raging lunatic on this board and not exactly the same in the real.

Eh, I don't type "haha" every time I read something funny on this board. Nor do I usually need to add any input to comedic threads, most of the time people here come up with better zingers than I do.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 29,2010 9:03pm
Touché.

toggletoggle post by ArilliusBM  at Jun 29,2010 9:19pm
Doomkid said[orig][quote]

And by that definition they are also heterosexual...

The point is that those of us who identify as bisexual or queer are neither gay nor straight. Hence the bullshit from both sides of the fence since our culture can't think beyond binarisms.

Yes, one could say that. It's essentially as basic as 2 circles overlapping each other, with the grey area as being bisexual. Both extremities could be placed on either side, with the same rule. If you're a heterosexual by definition, you're attracted to that of the opposite sex. If you're homosexual, you're attracted purely to the same sex. If you're bisexual, you're attracted to both. As with anything with two extremities, there is a point where both collide. And as with the political spectrum, the more one leans to one side, they more they fear the other. Binarisims are common in everything, because having a choice between two options is very common. You're right about the culture aspect; in this case, it results in massive stereotypes and disagreements because of the political and social questions it raises.
Nothing like over-analyzing the subject

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Jun 29,2010 9:45pm edited Jun 29,2010 9:46pm
ArilliusBM said[orig][quote]

Nothing like over-analyzing the subject

I agree with the Ven diagram metaphor to a certain extent, but there's also a gray area for gender identity which muddies it up quite a bit. How would you place a woman who is in transition from female to male who is dating a woman who is also in ftm transition? Gender-sexuality theorists get to have so much fun these days.

Thumbs up to the rest.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jun 29,2010 9:59pm
You got me. Stuff gets a little too complicated for a ven diagram if you add specificities to either side. Either way, society's views are slighty changing on the topic as each year passes; it will be interesting to see what happens.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Jun 30,2010 10:02am
Ahhh..... yeah, you two are over-analyzing this. Pretty much a queer thread. Also, the "lighten up" to lamp was brilliant.

toggletoggle post by Lamp nli at Jun 30,2010 11:04am
No such thing as over-analyzing, it's all just good discussion. only under-analyzing is real.

toggletoggle post by Doomkid   at Jun 30,2010 1:32pm
Well Lamp, lets get to it then:

I am always curious about the differences in male and female sexuality when it comes to non-binarisms. It seems that in general female sexuality is much more fluid, women seem to have less hang-ups about being attracted to women and more comfortable with identifying with several different labels over their lifetime.

In contrast men's sexuality is usually seen as essentially binary, as is emphasized in the "bi now, gay later" mentality that some of the gay community has. I think it may be a function of our biology that men are much less likely to be bisexual (1.8% from the article, lower than even I thought) and our culture has pushed that tendency so much that male bisexuality was pushed beyond the fringe, even in the beginnings of the modern gay rights movement.

toggletoggle post by MikeofdecrepitudE at Jun 30,2010 2:25pm

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Jun 30,2010 5:40pm
Truth.

toggletoggle post by Woah!_Shut_It_Down!  at Jun 30,2010 8:20pm
Bisex guy here. I prefer girls a smidgeon more. A fat chick can pull off sexy, a fat guy can't. Fuck my gender.

toggletoggle post by #1 Opeth Fan at Jun 30,2010 8:51pm
Everyone's a little bit gay. Just put on "Blackwater Park" and let the emotions flow!

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Jun 30,2010 8:52pm
Woah!_Shut_It_Down! said[orig][quote]
Bisex guy here. I prefer girls a smidgeon more. A fat chick can pull off sexy, a fat guy can't. Fuck my gender.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Exhumed Luminecent Metalmorphasis
[default homepage] [print][10:15:42pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.02959 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]