New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> looking for pro dvds shot for under $500? well i got em by goratory on Apr 28,2004 8:47pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by goratory  at Apr 28,2004 8:47pm
my buddy just started working for this new company www.topbunkmedia.com They will shoot live video of your shows, edit them and make professional dvds with the selection menu, the whole deal. They will even manufacture them for you. It only costs between $100 to $500 for the shooting bepending on how many cameras you want. They shoot with pro cameras and track your live set into a soundboard. I have seen the quality, it is fucking awesome. We are gonna get one ourselves eventually. They just started out so they are doing the cheap prices for a while. They also do promo packages, and a whole bunch of other shit if your interested.

toggletoggle post by powerkok   at Apr 29,2004 12:45am
that sounds like something I might be interested in..ill check out the site, but lemme talk to the rest of the band, and get u an answer. we have a show coming up in a few weeks.

toggletoggle post by davyp at Apr 29,2004 7:56am
I was going to do it for $50 and posted on this page about it and i got my head chewed off..... good luck.... it didn't work out for me...... nobody here has money,

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 29,2004 10:40am

nothing special from what they have on their web site. they dont even have a gear list for the audio, visual, or editing software.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:think...type...click
[default homepage] [print][12:56:41am Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01379 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]