New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> The Holwell Account would like some help please by theholwellaccount on May 23,2010 7:03am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by theholwellaccount at May 23,2010 7:03am
Hey everyone our band The Holwell Account is having a hard time trying to find gigs. We have messaged probably around 10 different promoters in the New England area with none of them responding. Does anyone have any ideas for promoters that they work with that would be willing to work with us? We will pretty much do anything to play.

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at May 23,2010 10:49am
Dude there ain't shit going on down here for shows right now. Whenever I see something good I'll see what I can do for you guys, only because you rule.

toggletoggle post by Rocko's NLI at May 23,2010 11:58am

toggletoggle post by immortal13 at May 23,2010 12:15pm
Avoid paying to play.

toggletoggle post by josh_hates_you  at May 23,2010 12:46pm
theholwellaccount said[orig][quote]
Does anyone have any ideas for promoters that they work with that would be willing to work with us? We will pretty much do anything to play.

Stop playing outdated metalcore that we have heard 100 times before. Promoters realize metalcore is on its way out the door. No one gives a flying fuck about all of the clones in this genre anymore. you are not the red chord. no one cares.

Hope that helps.

dont get me wrong the track on your myspace sounds awesome. nice production. Just heard it a million and 7 times before. uninspired. unoriginal. no care ever.

toggletoggle post by sever at May 23,2010 1:03pm
Apparently, Josh hates you.

toggletoggle post by SteveSummoned   at May 23,2010 1:11pm
josh_hates_you said[orig][quote]
Does anyone have any ideas for promoters that they work with that would be willing to work with us? We will pretty much do anything to play.

Stop playing outdated metalcore that we have heard 100 times before. Promoters realize metalcore is on its way out the door. No one gives a flying fuck about all of the clones in this genre anymore. you are not the red chord. no one cares.

Hope that helps.

dont get me wrong the track on your myspace sounds awesome. nice production. Just heard it a million and 7 times before. uninspired. unoriginal. no care ever.

Enlighten me on what your take of metalcore is because I say that The Holwell Account is more on the lines of Despised Icon/Ion Dissonance Canadian movement type stuff.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at May 23,2010 1:13pm
Consider rapping in your choruses. Then I might book you.

toggletoggle post by slag nli at May 23,2010 1:16pm
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
Consider fapping noises in your choruses. Then I might book you.

toggletoggle post by sever at May 23,2010 1:17pm
slag%20nli said[orig][quote]
Consider fapping to horses. Then I might fuck you.

toggletoggle post by RichHorror  at May 23,2010 2:21pm
lol @ "might"

toggletoggle post by mike_network   at May 23,2010 2:36pm
'canadian movement' LOL

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at May 23,2010 3:03pm
sever said[orig][quote]
slag%20nli said[orig][quote]
Consider fapping to horses. Then I might fuck you.

Equine perversion... your depravity know no bounds, Slag.

toggletoggle post by Poser NLI at May 23,2010 3:19pm

toggletoggle post by theholwellaccount at May 23,2010 3:23pm
thank you

toggletoggle post by theholwellaccount at May 23,2010 3:26pm
josh_hates_you said[orig][quote]

Hope that helps.

well it is only one of our tracks, i would like to think of us as much more than just "metalcore" its the only one we have up because we are saving the rest from public ears until our EP drops june 22nd. Then you can hate it all you want. I look forward to your opinion

toggletoggle post by Mark - The Holwell Account at May 23,2010 3:50pm
Josh, I don't really see why you would think we care to be compared to the Red Chord. We may be influenced by them, but even the Red Chord isn't the Red Chord anymore. Nobody is truly original. The real challenge is creating a sound that is a unique combination of a bunch of things a million other bands have done before you. You claim to not care but were intrigued enough to respond. Your critique is honest (thank you), and I believe in essence reads, "the track on your myspace sounds awesome. nice production." The rest is just filler. We are glad to have won you over. Maybe in a sea of unoriginal bastards, we will fit the pieces together perfectly to create an album that even you, our most cherished of listeners, will be receptive to. Thanks for your time and for your thoughts. Until then, try be supportive of bands who even give a fuck enough to TRY. I like to think that our efforts are such, an honest attempt to be creative.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Dismal Neurotic Nightfall
[default homepage] [print][9:51:58pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.02295 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]