New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> [drugs] found a bunch of drugs today [drugs] by Randy_Marsh on May 12,2010 11:55pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at May 12,2010 11:55pm
found a big bottle of "gabapentin" on the sidewalk. Read on Erowid they get you high (mostly positive reviews). I took some, probably gonna take some moar. They are prescribed for pain, anxiety, seizures and bipolar.

I wanted to let you guys know and to see if anyone has had experiences with this drug?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 12,2010 11:58pm
GABBO IS COMING!

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at May 13,2010 12:00am
what is that man?

toggletoggle post by Josh B at May 13,2010 12:01am
why would you take pills that you found laying around on the street? Seems like not the best idea

toggletoggle post by blessed offal at May 13,2010 12:03am
Josh%20B said[orig][quote]
Seems like something rich horror's mom did when he was in the womb

fixed

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at May 13,2010 12:05am
Josh%20B said[orig][quote]
why would you take pills that you found laying around on the street? Seems like not the best idea

Yeah how do you know the drug is even what it says it is on the bottle? Someone could have been storing different pills in an old container.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at May 13,2010 12:05am
I researched them on the google obviously and found out they are not dangerous.

Erowid approved of them too. Haven't noticed anything notable as of yet i took them about an hour and a half ago and just popped one moar.

toggletoggle post by Josh B at May 13,2010 12:09am
No, retard, I don't mean why would you take THOSE pills, I'm sure researching them is all well and good if you get them from someone you trust or open a new bottle, but a random bottle of pills on the sidewalk... people don't usually just leave that kind of shit around. It could be fucking estrogen pills for all you know

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at May 13,2010 12:11am
no because i googled imaged what they look like and they are the same AND it says on the bottle what they are suppose to look like.........bro

toggletoggle post by Josh B at May 13,2010 12:14am
oh, so therefore there is absolutely no chance that they might have been tampered with, or someone pissed all over them. Drugs off the street = real classy

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at May 13,2010 12:16am
no one fucked with them dude, stop harassing me about it, they are fine and I'm probably not gonna take anymore, they seem pretty useless.

toggletoggle post by blessed offal at May 13,2010 12:55am
sell them to high school kids as x or something.

toggletoggle post by Randy_Marsh at May 13,2010 1:00am
i live next to brighton high that could be a possibly for me to make some money. maybe i'll sell them as vicodin or something.

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at May 13,2010 8:34am
Yeah, Neurontin isn't "that" kind of pain drug.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 13,2010 9:25am
I would probably only have kept them if they were viccodin.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at May 13,2010 9:28am

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at May 13,2010 9:30am

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at May 13,2010 9:30am
These drugs aren't worth taking. Trust me. There are positive reviews on erowid for lots of things that have nothing going for em besides placebo. People on Erowid claim to get high from Kava kava. I've had these, they do nothing. Go ahead and sell em as vicodin if you can...although if someone tried to do that to me, i would know, and i would probably try and beat you up. Playing with people addicted to opiates by selling fake ones is MUCH more dangerous than you think.

toggletoggle post by sinistas   at May 13,2010 9:43am
My GF takes this for the residual nerve pain/damage from her brain surgery last year. Certainly helps her, but that's the sort of thing it's intended for.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 13,2010 9:47am
ouchdrummer said[orig][quote]
Playing with people addicted to opiates by selling fake ones is MUCH more dangerous than you think.

oooooooh man if i was sick i would be RIPSHIT

toggletoggle post by Slag NLI at May 13,2010 9:58am
Was prescribed Neurontin once about ten years ago and remember feeling quite odd. I feel like I remember being quite detached from myself and I slept for 4+ hours more than I normally would.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at May 13,2010 10:03am
I'd be pretty urinated off myself.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at May 13,2010 10:14am
Yep. People don't realize what they're screwing with when they sell fake OR real opiates. (vics/perks/morphine/heroin/etc) People who want these drugs are dangerous.

FACTBOMB

*i realize i'm part of this group. In treatment or not.*

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 13,2010 10:24am
Sell them to toddlers as candy that makes divorced mommies and daddies love each other.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at May 13,2010 10:36am
Drugs make vaginas smell better.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at May 13,2010 10:42am
duh

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 13,2010 10:44am
SkinSandwich said[orig][quote]
Drugs make vaginas holders almost bearable.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at May 13,2010 10:46am
vaginas holders? rev, you with god right now or something?

toggletoggle post by DYA @ NEIT at May 13,2010 11:38am
Vagina Hertz from Holden

toggletoggle post by horror_tang  at May 13,2010 11:57am
Randy_Marsh said[orig][quote]
found a big bottle of "gabapentin" on the sidewalk. Read on Erowid they get you high (mostly positive reviews). I took some, probably gonna take some moar. They are prescribed for pain, anxiety, seizures and bipolar.

I wanted to let you guys know and to see if anyone has had experiences with this drug?

No they do not get you high. That's bullshit. I take 1200mg. three times a day. On the bright side, the demons haven't asked to be freed lately. They're content to flow through my veins and enjoy the warmth embrace of my veins. If they do want to come out and play I must obey, but Gabapentin makes them content.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at May 13,2010 1:18pm
ouchdrummer said[orig][quote]
These drugs aren't worth taking. Trust me. There are positive reviews on erowid for lots of things that have nothing going for em besides placebo. People on Erowid claim to get high from Kava kava.

Kava Kava doesn't make me feel high so to speak, but it does calm me down.

toggletoggle post by boxxy at May 13,2010 3:10pm
sure. calming/psychotropic effects are different.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:slacker tracker is watching
[default homepage] [print][12:56:16am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.01477 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]