New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Room for rent in Hopedale, MA. $400/mo, utilities included, do a ritual fgt by DestroyYouAlot on May 6,2010 1:17pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 6,2010 1:17pm
We be po, need a new roommate. (You'd be moving into what, until recently, was the computer room.) (Or, if you asked my cat, his room, but that little fucker doesn't pay any rent, fuck him.) Here's the ad my girl posted on CL:

$400 – Looking for roommate to share a 3-bedroom ½ duplex in Hopedale utilities included (oil, electricity, cable, phone – just pay for food). There is a large kitchen, large dining room used as a den/video game room and a large living room (with a great movie collection!!! ;)), 2 full baths, washer and dryer, hardwood floors. We are a 30yr old couple and another 28yr old female who are pretty chill and open-minded – pretty much get along with everyone. Looking for male or female (mid-20s or 30s) who is laid back, ok with infrequent parties, conscientious, reliable with getting the rent on time, honest, good sense of humor, no hard drugs (trees are ok) – there are 2 smokers, but we only smoke outside or in the basement, not in common areas. On and off-street parking is convenient and available. The room is decently sized with a closet and there is storage in the huge linen closet located in the bathroom and in a portion of the finished attic (another game room). We have a cat and fish, but we can’t accommodate another cat or a dog – tanked or caged animals are perfectly fine, however. It’s a great place in a great neighborhood that’s definitely worth checking out!

To this I can only add, "LOL @ 'open-minded'" and "FIGHT DAVID THE RITUAL GNOME OR A PUSSY IS U, FAGGOT." Also I'll have basic recording gear set up pretty soon, if that's of any use to you. SO YEAH.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at May 6,2010 1:19pm
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I can vouch for this place its a great house in tip-top shape and in a good location as well(very close to 495). Icing on the cake is you get to wake up and see DYA all the time.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at May 6,2010 1:22pm
Can we have band practce in it?

toggletoggle post by Seth at May 6,2010 1:25pm
i can move in steve..., but can I share the showr with youand your gf.. I will use my own shampoo in case you are wondring . are you open for 3somes let me know thanks
::Krusty::

toggletoggle post by THE FUCKING SODOMIZER at May 6,2010 1:36pm
Is it a blue state?

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 6,2010 1:38pm
Seth said[orig][quote]
i can move in steve..., but can I share the showr with youand your gf.. I will use my own shampoo in case you are wondring . are you open for 3somes let me know thanks
::Krusty::

If by "3somes" you mean "you, me and the shampoo bottle" then you're on, buddy.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at May 6,2010 1:42pm
DestroyYouAlot said[orig][quote]
We are a 30yr old couple and another 28yr old female who are pretty chill and open-minded – pretty much get along with everyone. Looking for male or female (mid-20s or 30s) who is laid back,
AND DTF.

a lot of movies start like this and then end with your dick in one girl and something probing your butthole.

toggletoggle post by DestroyYouAlot  at May 6,2010 4:08pm
DICK IS BRO, DUDE

DICK IS BRO

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Burning Astral Venom
[default homepage] [print][4:47:39am Apr 29,2024
load time 0.01045 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]