End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Tekken by MillenialKingdom on Mar 25,2010 12:17pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Mar 25,2010 12:17pm

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Mar 25,2010 12:19pm
I don't wanna see them desecrate something that i hold so dear.

toggletoggle post by blessed offal at Mar 25,2010 12:20pm
tekken was good for its time, but nowadays its a clunky, boring mess of a fighting game. i cant believe they made a movie about it HAHA

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Mar 25,2010 12:21pm
I was in Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM), or at least a thumbnail size pic of me was for getting to the semi-finals for the country in the Tekken4 tournament. (namco tournament, they had DDR too). If i had beaten two more chinese kids they woulda flown me to Las Vegas to compete in the finals for an arcade Tekken4 Machine, and $10,000.

That being said, this movie will suck.

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Mar 25,2010 12:28pm
blessed%20offal said[orig][quote]
tekken was good for its time, but nowadays its a clunky, boring mess of a fighting game. i cant believe they made a movie about it HAHA

They made a movie about Street Fighter too, you know. Not much can be worse than that god awful movie.

toggletoggle post by AndrewBastard, $Version=1 at Mar 25,2010 12:30pm
Only King is real.

Tiger head FTW.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Mar 25,2010 12:42pm

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Mar 25,2010 12:47pm
ouchdrummer said[orig][quote]
I was in Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM), or at least a thumbnail size pic of me was for getting to the semi-finals for the country in the Tekken4 tournament. (namco tournament, they had DDR too). If i had beaten two more chinese kids they woulda flown me to Las Vegas to compete in the finals for an arcade Tekken4 Machine, and $10,000.

That story would make a way better movie

toggletoggle post by blessed offal at Mar 25,2010 12:51pm
MillenialKingdom said[orig][quote]

They made a movie about Street Fighter too, you know. Not much can be worse than that god awful movie.

yea but at least that had van damme and raul julia (however you spell it) in it, so it was so bad it was HILARIOUS. blanka looked absolutely RETARDED. this tekken movie is just, blech.

toggletoggle post by blessed offal at Mar 25,2010 12:51pm
also, they made a movie off of street fighter, then they made a game based off of the movie based off of street fighter. wow.

toggletoggle post by blessed offal at Mar 25,2010 12:52pm
arilliusbm said[orig][quote]

That story would make a way better ritual

toggletoggle post by timma at Mar 25,2010 12:56pm

You gotta watch out for us AZNs. We'll fuck your ass up with Bruce Lee..er..I mean Law.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Mar 25,2010 2:08pm
timma - i'll play you in Tekken 4 or 5 any day of the week w/any character, w/a 50point handicap..... and i'll put $50 on it.

toggletoggle post by BobNOMAAMRooney nli at Mar 25,2010 2:36pm
Someone kidnapped Liam Neeson's daughter again? They'd better be ready for a world of hurt, dude doesn't fuck around.

toggletoggle post by timma at Mar 25,2010 3:11pm
timma - i'll play you in Tekken 4 or 5 any day of the week w/any character, w/a 50point handicap..... and i'll put $50 on it.

Only Tekken 2 is real, jimbo.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Mar 25,2010 3:16pm
Tekken 3 kthx. fuck the moon gravity jumps of the first two games.

toggletoggle post by SinisterMinister at Mar 25,2010 3:27pm
Tekken 4 was amazing when they innovated the movement system. Then when they reworked it 5 was the shit. I haven't played 6 yet, but I salivate at the idea of it. Oh yeah, and this movie looks god-fucking-awful. But I will se it in the theater at least twice.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Mar 25,2010 3:39pm
i have 6 for PS3, it rules... and yes, after the redefined the gameplay in 4 the game got WAY better.

toggletoggle post by Spaldino at Mar 25,2010 4:27pm

you obviously havent played Tekken 5 through 6. 6 is AWESOME. it's fluid, deep, solid, and exciting. high level tournament play is intense.

toggletoggle post by Spaldino at Mar 25,2010 4:29pm

lets play tekken 6 some time. i'm still learning the differences from 5. I'm sure i would be a good challenge.

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Mar 25,2010 4:38pm
I got Tekken 6 for Christmas. Love it.

toggletoggle post by morbidly obese guy at Mar 25,2010 6:03pm
Ling Xiaoyu.

toggletoggle post by sever at Mar 25,2010 6:45pm
A Tekken movie? Motherfucker. Hollywood ruined my Doom and my Max Payne... but you'll never take my Tekken aliiiiiveeeeee

toggletoggle post by scumfuck at Mar 25,2010 7:33pm
this movie will indeed suck, i will however get stoned one sunday and watch it on cable...

toggletoggle post by xanonymousx at Mar 25,2010 7:57pm
Looks like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat 1 movie=king of the movie fighters lawlz

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type...click...no thinking required
[default homepage] [print][12:10:18pm Apr 29,2024
load time 0.02165 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]