New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Ron Paul wins CPAC straw poll by TheRidersofDoom on Feb 20,2010 10:15pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Feb 20,2010 10:15pm
http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/02/20/con...ervatives.meeting/index.html?hpt=T1

Republicans said he most likely the best candidate for 2012, won like 35 percent of the vote

I guess he got booed for this...but tmaybe that's because 22 percent voted for Sarah Palin hahaha

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Feb 20,2010 10:16pm
I mean 7 jezz, that would be scary if she got 22

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 20,2010 10:29pm
ITT: the first prediction that obama will win 2012.

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Feb 20,2010 10:34pm
the_reverend said[orig][quote]

You are being wayyyyyy to optimistic, right now everyone I know who was all about him back in November are completely regretting voting for him...Hell I think Bush at least lasted 3 years before people started hating him.

The only way he will get reelected is if he pulls what bush did and declares a war so he can be a wartime president, wartime presidents rarely don't get reelected.

toggletoggle post by your slargument is invalid at Feb 20,2010 10:36pm
this is just a conservative group not the republican party as a whole, but it does seem like the republicans are coming up short on high profile candidates for 2012, who the fuck are tim pawlenty and mike pence?

toggletoggle post by your slargument is invalid at Feb 20,2010 10:44pm
TheRidersofDoom said[orig][quote]

You are being wayyyyyy to optimistic, right now everyone I know who was all about him back in November are completely regretting voting for him...Hell I think Bush at least lasted 3 years before people started hating him.

The only way he will get reelected is if he pulls what bush did and declares a war so he can be a wartime president, wartime presidents rarely don't get reelected.

um, he IS a wartime president, we are still fighting wars in afghanistan and iraq, so i'm sure come 2012 all the right wing pundits will be spouting the same rhetoric about "not switching horses midstream" that they used against John Kerry heheheh

there was an interesting editorial in the globe about how because of the way american politics has evolved, a president gets essentially one year to implement domestic policy and three for foreign policy, hence obamas presidency is effectively GAME OVER.

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Feb 20,2010 10:44pm
anncoulter/glenn beck 2012!!! woooo

just kidding fuck that, but I have a reason those two idiots will run

toggletoggle post by MillenialKingdom  at Feb 20,2010 10:45pm
RON PAUL!!!!!!

toggletoggle post by your slargument is invalid at Feb 20,2010 10:45pm
PALIN/SCHWARZENEGGER OR YOU'RE A PUSSY

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Feb 20,2010 11:12pm
Ron Paul is the only politician that has a chance of winning that sees through the false left/right paradigm.

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Feb 20,2010 11:36pm
Yeah I like how Obama had to make a commission co chaired and split up according to party... as if you can only help the country if you belong to one of two parties...

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 21,2010 12:06am
Hell I think Bush at least lasted 3 years before people started hating him.

um... what? nice memory.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_v._Gore

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 21,2010 12:07am
ron paul has ZERO chance of winning.
plus, I support more abortions, not less.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Feb 21,2010 12:21am

who do you hang out with that tells you these things???

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Feb 21,2010 2:20am
i predict some bullshit scandal (either manufactured or exposed) will ruin Ron Paul's chances at the presidency.

toggletoggle post by ArilliusBM  at Feb 21,2010 2:31am
He has a slim chance at winning. It depends on the economic situation in 3 years. When Obama leaves office, it's probably going to be horrible. The dollar will be dead or close to dying, and Ron Paul's anti-fed stance will garner attention.

Rev, Ron Paul is a huge supporter of states' rights. If your state likes abortion, then nothing will change.

The republican/democrat paradigm has destroyed this country, and it will continue to do so until people wake up and realize what is really going on. Our government has been hijacked by foreign interests, and our economy has been looted.

But alas, I don't think Ron Paul will get elected because a.) TPTB won't let it B.) he's nearing 80 so he may croak soon c.) he will be under intense scrutiny over something stupid (he's already called an anti-semite) d.) something else e.) our country is doomed f.) kill yourself now

toggletoggle post by FAIR HARDER at Feb 21,2010 3:08am
WISE MAN SAY: YOU VOTE FOR RON PAUR, YOU RETARDED INTERNET NECKBEARD

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Feb 21,2010 9:30am
I love how people always complain about stupid issues like abortion, gay marriage, don't ask don't tell...seriously? We're at war in two countries, maybe three or four soon if you count pakistan. Our economy is going down the drain, the jobless rate for people 18-25 is 30 percent...which has implications because less people getting job skills now means slower come back of the economy, our health care system sucks and people care about abortion, gay rights, and all these silly secondary issues.

If this was happy go lucky peace time everyone makes 50,000 a year I'd say that shit matters...

Al Gore is a piece of shit by the way, the fagot owns huge numbers of shares in Brazilian companies that deforest the rain forest.

I like the fact that yeah gw was a dick and retarded but he did two things no one cares to think about.

One, he made the largest national park in history and in the world.

two, he brought us to war with Iraq, but this was to prevent Iraq from becoming the middle eastern version of Adolf Hitler. Yeah he got us into war in a shitty matter with false pretenses but I think we are better off now than if Saddam was sitting there right now on 10 percent of the world's fuel.

I don't think people realize this but there isn't a single thing you own or that keeps you alive, unless you live out in the woods like a caveman, that isn't directly tied to oil. Unfortunately until oil starts to peak and become more expensive, like whale oil back in the day, no one is going to bother investing too much money in alt fuels, and even if they do they will be paid off by Ford, Toyota, OPEC, Firestone and millions of other corporations.

I dare you to find one thing in your house that you own that oil didn't help make.

But to make sense of that, The Bushanigs decided, hey there's this dude in the middle east that's sitting on ten percent of the world's fuel...if he gets smart and starts investing more in weapons he could easily hijack the middle east through alliances and we'd all be at the whims of the Iraq, Iran, and Saudi Arabia, maybe even the UAE.

Sure you say we could use coal, but coal is much less energy dense than oil and is currently much dirtier to burn. Or we could dig into Alaska...but our best estimates are that there's maybe ten years worth of oil there and plus we'd ruin pristine ecosystems found no where else on earth.

so fact of the matter is don't hate on GW because his decision to go to war with Iraq however immoral and wrong it was bought us precious time in the scheme of outlasting the EU, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, India, and Brazil, whom we are subconsciously in a global cold war with mostly over resources, oil being top priority and cheap labor being second.

I say we just end the charade and declare all out war on all governments, seeing how ours no longer is by the people for the people, rather by the rich for the rich...with meager flakes of good rolling downhill only when it doesn't detract from the upper crust's purse.

end rant.

toggletoggle post by Hoser at Feb 21,2010 10:13am
Ron Paul in 2012 or GTFO.

He's the ONLY honest politician in the world. Fuck this greaseball nigger that you assholes voted for. You can jam your Birkenstocks right up your asses. Hope you enjoy the financial strain that he's bringing us. Democrats = taxes and you fucking idiots still haven't figured that out yet. Hope you all choke.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Feb 21,2010 12:00pm
http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/02/20/con...ervatives.meeting/index.html?hpt=T1

Republicans said he most likely the best candidate for 2012, won like 35 percent of the vote

I guess he got booed for this...but tmaybe that's because 22 percent voted for Sarah Palin hahaha

Ron Paul = the candidate who says we don't have to pay for parasites.

SIGN ME UP MOTHERFUCKERS

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 21,2010 12:10pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
i predict Ron Paul (either manufactured or exposed) will ruin Ron Paul's chances at the presidency.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 21,2010 12:14pm
ArilliusBM said[orig][quote]
Rev, Ron Paul is a huge supporter of states' rights. If your state likes abortion, then nothing will change.

Wrong, it's if you section of the country likes abortion. Huge sections of the country will be anti-abortion. Then people will have to drive 400 miles to get rid of a bad night. Oh and if they are underaged, it would be illegal to help them or them help themselves to another state to get an abortion.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 21,2010 12:16pm
I love how people always complain about stupid issues like abortion, gay marriage, don't ask don't tell...seriously? We're at war in two countries, maybe three or four soon if you count pakistan. Our economy is going down the drain, the jobless rate for people 18-25 is 30 percent...which has implications because less people getting job skills now means slower come back of the economy, our health care system sucks and people care about abortion, gay rights, and all these silly secondary issues.

If this was happy go lucky peace time everyone makes 50,000 a year I'd say that shit matters...

Al Gore is a piece of shit by the way, the fagot owns huge numbers of shares in Brazilian companies that deforest the rain forest.

I like the fact that yeah gw was a dick and retarded but he did two things no one cares to think about.

One, he made the largest national park in history and in the world.

two, he brought us to war with Iraq, but this was to prevent Iraq from becoming the middle eastern version of Adolf Hitler. Yeah he got us into war in a shitty matter with false pretenses but I think we are better off now than if Saddam was sitting there right now on 10 percent of the world's fuel.

I don't think people realize this but there isn't a single thing you own or that keeps you alive, unless you live out in the woods like a caveman, that isn't directly tied to oil. Unfortunately until oil starts to peak and become more expensive, like whale oil back in the day, no one is going to bother investing too much money in alt fuels, and even if they do they will be paid off by Ford, Toyota, OPEC, Firestone and millions of other corporations.

I dare you to find one thing in your house that you own that oil didn't help make.

But to make sense of that, The Bushanigs decided, hey there's this dude in the middle east that's sitting on ten percent of the world's fuel...if he gets smart and starts investing more in weapons he could easily hijack the middle east through alliances and we'd all be at the whims of the Iraq, Iran, and Saudi Arabia, maybe even the UAE.

Sure you say we could use coal, but coal is much less energy dense than oil and is currently much dirtier to burn. Or we could dig into Alaska...but our best estimates are that there's maybe ten years worth of oil there and plus we'd ruin pristine ecosystems found no where else on earth.

so fact of the matter is don't hate on GW because his decision to go to war with Iraq however immoral and wrong it was bought us precious time in the scheme of outlasting the EU, China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, India, and Brazil, whom we are subconsciously in a global cold war with mostly over resources, oil being top priority and cheap labor being second.

I say we just end the charade and declare all out war on all governments, seeing how ours no longer is by the people for the people, rather by the rich for the rich...with meager flakes of good rolling downhill only when it doesn't detract from the upper crust's purse.

end rant.
high at 9am? cool.

toggletoggle post by ArrowHeadNLI at Feb 21,2010 12:23pm
He has a slim chance at winning. It depends on the economic situation in 3 years. When Obama leaves office, it's probably going to be horrible. The dollar will be dead or close to dying, and Ron Paul's anti-fed stance will garner attention.

The republican/democrat paradigm has destroyed this country, and it will continue to do so until people wake up and realize what is really going on. Our government has been hijacked by foreign interests, and our economy has been looted.

Wowsers, I agree with everything you said. Except that last paragraph, of course.

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Feb 21,2010 7:56pm

Wrong, it's if you section of the country likes abortion. Huge sections of the country will be anti-abortion. Then people will have to drive 400 miles to get rid of a bad night. Oh and if they are underaged, it would be illegal to help them or them help themselves to another state to get an abortion.

this is legit the only thing I've ever heard you say about ron paul

zomg no more abortions what will the childrens do!!!!

who gives a fuck, if you are responsible nothing bad will happen

if you get raped that's another thing.

but if you were too lazy to wear a condom then you live with it.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 21,2010 8:13pm
sorry, but those are the exact persons that SHOULD HAVE FUCKING ABORTIONS YOU JACK ASS.
ron paul will never be the repubilican candidate and if he runs as a third party, he will at most get 5% of the vote. idc if I believe anything he belives in or not.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Feb 21,2010 8:18pm
I'm voting for Bobby Liebling

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 22,2010 1:20am
I'm voting Rudolf Hess

toggletoggle post by Lamp  at Feb 22,2010 1:23am
I'm voting for the candidate that legalizes 300th trimester abortions.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 22,2010 1:25am
I like your platform, but doesn't that require sleeping with the mayor to get passed?

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Feb 22,2010 8:35am
sorry, but those are the exact persons that SHOULD HAVE FUCKING ABORTIONS YOU JACK ASS.
ron paul will never be the repubilican candidate and if he runs as a third party, he will at most get 5% of the vote. idc if I believe anything he belives in or not.

so are you saying that would tell these kids when they grew up that they would be better off if their mom killed them?

I mean, I am down for culling the herd, but it seems like if someone gave you the power I doubt you would go around performing abortions.

It's like Neo-Nazis, how many of them do you think would go around killing black children?

not to mention, Ron Paul's stance on abortion has nothing to do with the legality, as far as I know he won't bother with that issue...I mean who would right now? bigger fish to fry. Ron Paul was an obstetrician, dude delivered like 500 babies or something....give the poor old baby lover a break.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 22,2010 8:52am
yes, I think that those kids and the world would be better off if their mom's killed them. You should be required to get a license to have a kid. Otherwise, forced abortions. Somethings about a Brave New World were correct.

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Feb 22,2010 9:26am
ITT: Rev dresses up as Fancy Mussolini

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Feb 22,2010 9:30am
yes, I think that those kids and the world would be better off if their mom's killed them. You should be required to get a license to have a kid. Otherwise, forced abortions. Somethings about a Brave New World were correct.

so what if we lived in a fascist state and they said sorry rev you're a dirty vegan who likes gay looking dogs no children for you, you'd be cool with it?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 22,2010 9:35am

so what if we lived in a fascist state and they said sorry rev you're a dirty vegan who likes gay looking dogs no children for you, you'd be cool with it?
I'm white, I could get a license easy. but yes, I would be. BTW, where is my soma?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 22,2010 9:36am
goatcatalyst said[orig][quote]
ITT: Rev dresses up as Fancy Mussolini
I do have an I BREAK FOR MOUSSOLINI bumper sticker.

toggletoggle post by TheRidersofDoom  at Feb 22,2010 9:46am
see if I was world dictator I'd just send those kids you would abort to forced labor camps with their parents, because I am evil, but I give them the fair chance of a revolution haha

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Feb 22,2010 10:36am
you damn dirty ape. you cant oppress the living.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Feb 22,2010 10:46am
Not if, but when do you think we will see the end of the USA. Every nation/empire/reich falls. Are the signs now that we are collapsing without going to much into a ditribe of economy, etc. I would gladly help in the fall of this nation. The way people are now in the country, fuck it all. And I want that mousollini sticker asap. Would you have the sizzack to have a Hitler one? Haha.

toggletoggle post by SkinSandwich at Feb 22,2010 10:48am
Oh yeah

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:watch out for plagues of locusts
[default homepage] [print][12:10:25pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.03478 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]