New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Dean Pees Cover 2's himself right the fuck out of Foxboro by xmikex on Jan 19,2010 1:09pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 19,2010 1:09pm
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...amed-broncos-defensive-coordinator/

Thank God. I don't know what the fuck McDaniels is thinking giving Mike Nolan the boot. He had a nasty up and coming defense together (39 sacks, 17 INTs, 20 FFs). Unless Nolan thinks he's landing a head coaching job somewhere.

I've never been a big fan of Pees. The guy played way too conservatively and ran way too many sub packages with cover 2's and cover 3's that made the pass rush ineffective, and took the safeties out of the game. I hope he packed Bill O'Brien in his suitcase with him, and Tatum Bell comes to take his bags. See you later.

toggletoggle post by Dankill at Jan 19,2010 7:30pm
So do we steal Nolan or give Dick Juron a call?

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jan 19,2010 8:05pm
please get Bill O'Brien out of here next for the love of god

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 19,2010 10:31pm
Dankill said[orig][quote]
So do we steal Nolan or give Dick Juron a call?

I'd take Nolan as a DC for definite. I didn't think he did all that bad of a job coaching in San Francisco. Aside from having a pussy for a quarterback, and Frank Gore being hurt every other day, and the organization changing his coaching staff all the goddamn time I thought he drafted well, and could have made something out of the team.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 19,2010 10:47pm
b'oh. The dolphins hired nolan while I was out.

So what I meant to say was he sucks and the Dolphins won't win 3 games next year.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 20,2010 11:13am
hahahahhaaha, tatum bell takes his bags. my fantasy team was called "tatum bell bags rudi" the year he pulled that stunt.

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jan 20,2010 11:14am
lol...I think mine was "Rudi's Bag Claim" or something along those lines

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 20,2010 11:16am
I've got a bad feeling the Pats are going to sit and wait on their coaching moves again, and we'll end up with either O'Brien or some lateral move.

toggletoggle post by brodown at Jan 20,2010 11:22am
I'm about 90% sure they're going to promote their linebackers coach or their D-Line coach.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Jan 20,2010 11:24am
dreadkill said[orig][quote]
hahahahhaaha, tatum bell takes his bags. my fantasy team was called "tatum bell bags rudi" the year he pulled that stunt.
actually it was "tatum bellhop bags rudi."

toggletoggle post by RustyPS  at Jan 20,2010 11:34am
Pepper Johnson needs to be the new DC

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Feral Murderous Homicide
[default homepage] [print][4:41:24pm May 02,2024
load time 0.01203 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]