Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Booty POP! by ouchdrummer on Jan 15,2010 8:49am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 15,2010 8:49am
I saw this infomercial on late night tv last weekend... i think it speaks for itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4EvVErNhVE

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Jan 15,2010 9:01am
slut

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 15,2010 9:10am
Ahaha that's what Kim kardashislut wears. I would be an angry man if some chick took her pants off and the ass was fake. it's like those padded push up bras..:(

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 15,2010 9:15am
yup, it's like wonder-underwear. I think the way they put the commercial together is the funniest part.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 15,2010 9:15am
I watched the full 5 min infomercial. I couldn't stop watching.

toggletoggle post by Jim... at Jan 15,2010 9:25am
false advertisement

toggletoggle post by Slag nli at Jan 15,2010 9:33am
I have seen this ad a bunch of times. I was honestly appalled at the great lengths women think they need to go to be attractive to men or women. Our society is ridiculous.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 15,2010 9:39am
Slag%20nli said[orig][quote]
I have seen this ad a bunch of times. I was honestly appalled at the great lengths women think they need to go to be attractive to men or women. Our society is ridiculous.

Of course, but i see that in everyday life. Just look at women walking around MISERABLE in heels? Skirts in the winter? Plastic surgery? But when i look at this commercial i forget all that with a big hearty gut-laugh.

toggletoggle post by Slag nli at Jan 15,2010 9:43am
Dumb girls. I did laugh my ass off at that commercial. It is only a matter of time that Victoria Secret has a new underwear line that lifts and shapes the female backside.

toggletoggle post by arktouros at Jan 15,2010 9:45am
women who try harder are instantly less attractive

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 15,2010 9:47am
arktouros said[orig][quote]

It depends... those are the women that are more fun to degrade. I like being nice to women i actually like..... that doesn't happen too often.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Jan 15,2010 9:53am
the women on jersey shore is what they should all strive to be.

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Jan 15,2010 9:57am
hmm i might need to pick one of these up. my booty is in desperate need of popping.

toggletoggle post by xmikex at Jan 15,2010 10:07am
"It's the all new Booty Pop! Trick a man into thinking you take care of your body! Extort a wedding ring out of him! Let the reality of your flabby shapeless ass sink in over a period of 20 years until he fucks his secretary but won't divorce you for the sake of the kids! BOOTY POP!"

toggletoggle post by DrewBlood   at Jan 15,2010 10:23am
NOT FUCKING COOL

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Jan 15,2010 1:08pm
arktouros said[orig][quote]

BACKED

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Jan 15,2010 1:15pm
"Tired of taking a man into the bedroom and seeing his face reel in disgust at the sight of your horrid sludgepot? Not anymore with 'Vagina-Fina'! This translucent thong comes in many custom designs meant to hide and redefine your snoopy ears. The secret is in our patented 'tuck and shuck' technology, disguising your natural cum receptacle behind one of our many, much more attractive labia prints . Never be embarrassed by your curtains again, with 'Vagina-Fina'!"

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Jan 15,2010 1:16pm
Sacreligion said[orig][quote]
"Tired of taking a man into the bedroom and seeing his face reel in disgust at the sight of your horrid sludgepot? Not anymore with 'Vagina-Fina'! This translucent thong comes in many custom designs meant to hide and redefine your snoopy ears. The secret is in our patented 'tuck and shuck' technology, disguising your natural cum receptacle behind one of our many, much more attractive labia prints . Never be embarrassed by your curtains again, with 'Vagina-Fina'!"

That is gross.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Jan 15,2010 1:17pm

toggletoggle post by douchebag_patrol at Jan 15,2010 8:20pm

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are signing your life away
[default homepage] [print][9:39:38pm Apr 25,2024
load time 0.01174 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]