New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> I can't stop laughing by succubus on Apr 12,2004 1:52pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 12,2004 1:52pm
so i'm in westboro again and it's all open over here.
Anyhow, a guy is hacking and has no concern for anyone around him, he will bump, fart, etc and not hold anything in. (he can be so gross sometimes).

anyhow so i stop my work because it's so loud and distracting and then i look up and i can see the back of his head but the other guy facing me ... looks at me and starts rubbing his belly and licking his lips making fun of the guy behind him hacking (as if the guy's hack is yummy) and then i start laughing and then he takes his gum out and pretends to hand it to the hacker..but the hacker is oblivious to this all...

any funny work stories to share on this monday?

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 12,2004 2:00pm
yesterday we had out company picnic for Easter. they got a jumping castle and the adults were in it more than the kids. i was in there with my store manager, one of the girls that works in the back room and some other people and the damn thing deflated with us in it. i got stuck between the wall and the deflated floor. it was fucking hilarious! i got to see a side of people at work that i usually don't get to see.

toggletoggle post by davyp at Apr 12,2004 2:14pm
i once paid a guy from a fake made up bill just so the dumb douche would stop calling me and talking to me for 3 hours at a time

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 12,2004 2:15pm
I hate when people bump.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 12,2004 2:48pm
i got halfway to work and found out i had no job for the day. not really funny, but that's my work story for the day.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 12,2004 2:51pm
succubus said:
...he will bump...

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 12,2004 3:03pm
burp
lol
ps: he just farted

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 12,2004 5:23pm
leave some gas X on his desk

toggletoggle post by subjugate69 at Apr 12,2004 5:32pm
i get gas so bad at work the girl down the hall from me sprays air freshener in the hallway

toggletoggle post by dyingmuse   at Apr 12,2004 8:51pm
i work with a guy that shits himself on a regular basis. i came on the job once and in the morning i took a piss in the porta potty and saw a pair of bloody shitty under ware...weeks later i found out they were his. this guy farts all day and has no problem telling us that he "shit his pants again today".

nasty

toggletoggle post by retzam at Apr 12,2004 9:00pm
That is strange. The kid who lives across the street from me often laughs so hard he pisses his pants. He always admits it too, never tries hiding it or anything. He laughs his ass off and then while he is still smiling he stands up and points to a giant wet spot on his shorts and says "You made me laugh so hard I pissed my pants!"

I used to think that was bad, but it has nothing on your shit story.

toggletoggle post by eddie  at Apr 12,2004 9:51pm
dyingmuse said:
i work with a guy that shits himself on a regular basis. i came on the job once and in the morning i took a piss in the porta potty and saw a pair of bloody shitty under ware...weeks later i found out they were his. this guy farts all day and has no problem telling us that he "shit his pants again today".

nasty

Haha sounds like my band's drummer.

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 13,2004 4:36am
people who shit themselves on a regular basis need help. people that piss themselves usually just have bladder problem. either way, both should wear diapers.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:twy again, dis time wid feewing
[default homepage] [print][7:33:27pm Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01241 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]