New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> XMAS REMINDER by GRAVESIDESERVICE on Dec 24,2009 9:16am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE at Dec 24,2009 9:16am
We pioneered originality. We invented new sound. We invented a new style of oddness. We challenged others. No one pulls through. We are unaccepted because jocks want guitar riffs but we only play them when needed not because its neceassery. Merry FUCK YOU

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESUCKS at Dec 24,2009 9:19am
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT. STOP THE MADNESS.

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE at Dec 24,2009 9:20am
Come forward and defend your homosexual position as a jock guitarist. I can probably play better than you anyways.

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE at Dec 24,2009 9:21am
I will take your guitar smash you in the face with it shred on your corpse and still refuse to put guitar in our music...

toggletoggle post by MikeOfDecrepitude at Dec 24,2009 9:21am
Easily the best thread of the day.

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESUCKS at Dec 24,2009 9:29am
I WOULD NOT PISS IN YOUR MOUTH IF YOU WERE STRANDED IN A DESERT DYING OF THIRST. YOU CAN TAKE A GUITAR AND PLANT IT IN THE GROUND FERTILIZED WITH MY SHIT AND AND SHARE IT AT THE DINNER TABLE WITH YOUR FAMILY YOU FAT COMMIE BASTARD. EAT A CORN THE LONG WAY YOU STINKY FLACID TRANSSEXUAL.

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE at Dec 24,2009 9:31am
See, this is a common strategy of a loser on the failing end of an argument. They avoid the main point dont argue against it but rather ramble on and point out irrelevant things...Fuck you I win...

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 24,2009 9:37am
you guys have a strange way of promoting your shitty music

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE at Dec 24,2009 9:39am
Fuckis my faggotry, listen you loser come forth and promote your ugly face then we will talk. Until then shut the fuck up white trash pill popper.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 24,2009 9:41am
haha pill popper huh? the only pills i've ever takin were tylenol for headaches and benedryl for alergies. nice try though.

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE at Dec 24,2009 9:42am
yeah never say never. Thats original. lets use circular logic because its catchy to make no sense and use it as a name. You are a loser. You probably always have the meatshits since your a fag "boozer thrasher metaller". you probably when drunk would suck a black dick for another beer. Kill yourself...

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESUCKS at Dec 24,2009 9:42am
Stop avoiding the fact that you stink and that your viral marketing campaign is not working. Admit your failings as a guitarist you communist prick, admit that you would blow yourself if you could and get this over with. I bet Ted Coppel would not come to your christmas. I bet Marv Albert would not ram your mother. I bet that Starr Jones would not suck the skin off of your turkey. GO WORK AT WALMART YOU STINK

toggletoggle post by MikeOfDecrepitude at Dec 24,2009 9:44am
MikeOfDecrepitude said[orig][quote]
Easily the best thread of the day.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 24,2009 9:45am
hahaha dis some pro trolling. i have my suspicions but its easier to just blame aril

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESUCKS at Dec 24,2009 9:46am
YOU WOULD TICKLE JIMMY KIMMEL's TAINT IF HE LET YOU. YOU PLAY GUITAR LIKE STEVIE WONDER PLAYS BASEBALL. YOU HAVE THE MUSICAL TALENT OF HELEN KELLER. WHAT ANIMOSITY YOU HAVE. TAKE THAT THING YOU CALL A PENIS AND WRAP IT AROUND THIS. YOUR BAND STINKS.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 24,2009 9:47am
flattery gets you everywhere

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE at Dec 24,2009 9:52am
Why are you obssesed with giving my genitals orders...Go fuck yourself I will fuck your mothers brains out fag and make her wish she aborted you so that way she could have a child with me, which means it would be the best looking and smartest genetically and it would pass on better genes than you to the next generation you washed up pill popping white trash fag.

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESUCKS at Dec 24,2009 9:52am
I WILL CRAP ON YOUR GRAVE AND TAKE A SEVERED PENIS AND SMEAR THE WORDS "TROGLODYTE" ON YOUR GRAVE. YOU ARE A NEANDERTHAL WITH THE WITS OF 7 FLIES ON SHIT. PLAN ON EATING A HEARTY 3 COURSE MEAL OF MY BABY BATTER AND I WILL SERVE IT TO YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES AS CREAM OF GOD SOUP. SHIT IN YOUR HAT.

toggletoggle post by GAYSIDESERVICE at Dec 24,2009 9:53am
UH HEY EVERYBODY IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND UH ILIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE at Dec 24,2009 9:54am
a common strategy amongst homosexuals is to talk about other peoples dicks.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 24,2009 9:55am
TALK ABOUT MY DICK OR YOUR A PUSSY

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 24,2009 9:57am
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
i have my suspicions but its easier to just blame aril

I don't troll graveside or as graveside. I think Ron and st luci are chill guys, no need for me to troll em.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Dec 24,2009 10:06am
i know i just like accusing you of things

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE at Dec 24,2009 10:06am
agreed, aril is good company too, but it is okay to troll us if you ever wish to. It is fun actually, haha. No troll = no troll= no troll = no fun.

toggletoggle post by arilliusbm  at Dec 24,2009 10:22am
so how does one 'troll' ?

toggletoggle post by GRAVESIDESERVICE at Dec 24,2009 10:24am
To troll one has to troll = troll. Just make fun of everything then defend it in the same post under a different name. Then change your name to the cosmic cadaver.

toggletoggle post by ARIL at Dec 24,2009 10:25am
GET A LIFE YOU FUCKING DIRTY SCUMBAG GRAVESIDE SERVICE NIMRODS. I WOULD LET YOU COME FOR XMAS BUT I'D RATHER SERVE YOU HEARTY HELPING OF MY SLITHERING BANANA BASTER FIRST. TASTE THE COMPLEX PROTEINS YOU ZIPPERHEADS.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:today will turn for the worse
[default homepage] [print][11:56:09pm May 09,2024
load time 0.01990 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]