Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Phobias by davyp on Apr 8,2004 2:59pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by davyp at Apr 8,2004 2:59pm
I have this trip to florida with the girlfriend at the end of the month and i have never flown... Im scared out of my mind to fly, i guess i could call it a phobia. i was just wandering has any buddy else have or had this problem, and what did you do?

also interested in what phobia's you all might have, you can learn alot about someone by what there afraid of...

here are a couple more of my own.....
1) Astophobia fear of thunder and lightning
2) Bees, i hate bees
3) french men with thong bikini bottoms on at Old orchard beach

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 8,2004 3:09pm
um i have never flown but i am afraid of catching HERPEGONNASYPHILAIDS from some skank if that is a phobia of sorts

im afraid i will never have groupies to call may own before i die(sloppy seconds will have to do)

toggletoggle post by Joe/NotCommon   at Apr 8,2004 3:10pm
I have a phobia of bleeding to death from my wrists

toggletoggle post by davyp at Apr 8,2004 3:32pm
Joe/NotCommon said:
I have a phobia of bleeding to death from my wrists

maybe you should stop playing with knives than..... we dont want to have to call the white coats to come out and get you again.....

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Apr 8,2004 3:41pm
I've only flown 2x...
1) when I was 5 in a 4-seater
2) on 7/11/01 from boston to LA on the same plane the 9/11 terrorist took
I hate planes.

I also get antsy when I have to stand in front of opening elevator doors. someday, I'll have someone walk out with a machine gun ala the movies.

toggletoggle post by davyp at Apr 8,2004 3:53pm
the_reverend said:
I also get antsy when I have to stand in front of opening elevator doors. someday, I'll have someone walk out with a machine gun ala the movies.

you also never know if the elevator is going to be there or are you going to walk into a huge whole and fall tou your death......

toggletoggle post by arsonick   at Apr 8,2004 3:55pm
Spiders...its kind of a cliche one but i cant really help it. large bugs and stuff like that.

uncomfortable heights give me the willies too. like if youre leaning on a rail looking over a balcony and you imagine the rail falling under you

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Apr 8,2004 4:21pm
I HATE ALIENS!!!
ask anyone i know, and they'll tell you how much i fear them! i can't even think about them without getting freaked out!

toggletoggle post by succubus  at Apr 8,2004 4:22pm
dying

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 8,2004 4:26pm
i hate any kind of insects. but, i love flying! umm... i don't think i'm really afraid of that much, or that i have many phobias for that matter. i'll have to think...

toggletoggle post by Josh_hates_you  at Apr 8,2004 4:32pm
succubus said:
dying

i cant be afraid of something i dont understand. i mean scientificaly i understand but i dont get why we are here in the first place and what happens when we cease to exist. everyone seems to think like they should be special and not die or something but 6 billion people of this world will all expirience the ultimate fate.

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 8,2004 4:33pm
i'm afraid of reincarnation... that's it. i don't wanna come back as like a tape worm or a guy or a hippo... maybe a cute little kitten that sleeps all day or something nice like that.

toggletoggle post by dreadkill  at Apr 8,2004 11:13pm
i hate spiders too, and really big bugs. i used to fear dying by myself. i think my biggest fear is that i won't be able to accomplish anything meaningful or be successful in life.

toggletoggle post by Josiah_the_Black  at Apr 8,2004 11:18pm
Abbath said:
I HATE ALIENS!!!
ask anyone i know, and they'll tell you how much i fear them! i can't even think about them without getting freaked out!

actually, abbath looooves aliens
muahahahahahahaha

toggletoggle post by Josiah_the_Black  at Apr 8,2004 11:19pm
anyone here who is afraid of dying READ "MANY LIVES, MANY MASTERS" it is really a life changing book

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Apr 8,2004 11:44pm edited Apr 8,2004 11:45pm
ya death isn't scary at all, death is just a cycle, definatley read "many lives, many masters" the book will make you realize that death is just a part of life

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 9,2004 2:01am
Abbath said:
I HATE ALIENS!!!

i think i've been afraid of aliens ever since i saw "fire in the sky" because the place that it happened in is not too far from here and i have a friend who grew up in Snowflake and he knows the guy that was abducted. he went to school with his daughter. kinda cool, kinda scary.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Apr 9,2004 2:38am
I have non. KINDA affraid of needles and hights, but i love to climb shit.

toggletoggle post by MyDeadDoll   at Apr 9,2004 2:46am
needles are great to me for some reason. i used to HATE it when i had to get blood taken, but now it's so easy so i like to watch the blood spurt into the little tube. it's strange.

toggletoggle post by davyp at Apr 9,2004 8:16am
MyDeadDoll said:
needles are great to me for some reason. i used to HATE it when i had to get blood taken, but now it's so easy so i like to watch the blood spurt into the little tube. it's strange.

yeah needles are fun, esspecialy when there scraping accross your skin and pretty colors appear on your skin....

toggletoggle post by Abbath at Apr 9,2004 8:36am
MyDeadDoll said:
Abbath said:
I HATE ALIENS!!!

i think i've been afraid of aliens ever since i saw "fire in the sky" because the place that it happened in is not too far from here and i have a friend who grew up in Snowflake and he knows the guy that was abducted. he went to school with his daughter. kinda cool, kinda scary.

AHHHH!!! is the guy all nuts now? i hate them so much, just thinking about there huge head and black eyes makes me want to pee a little!

toggletoggle post by retzam at Apr 9,2004 11:50am
Abbath said:
just thinking about there huge head and black eyes makes me want to pee a little!

um...wtf?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:typos add character
[default homepage] [print][1:18:33pm Apr 28,2024
load time 0.01282 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]