New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Need a new cell phone, suggestions? by Eli_hhcb on Nov 13,2009 7:52pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Eli_hhcb at Nov 13,2009 7:52pm
http://www.amazon.com/Everything-Data-Sams...?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=wireless

I'm really close to ordering this. I'm going to be starting a new contract. please help point out reasons why I shouldn't?

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 13,2009 8:29pm
droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid
just played with it. best phone ever.

toggletoggle post by sxealex   at Nov 13,2009 10:08pm
i like the droid also but an iphone with a similar keyboard would be nicer i think

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 13,2009 11:46pm
the iPhone is a more finished and mature product so if it had a keyboard, i would probably own it for the unscratchable screen. the one thing is that the palm pre multi-tasking/multi-apps running is THE SHIT BOMB. a palm pre with a bigger screen and ore backup options would be a pee-my-pants-dream.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 13,2009 11:53pm
the problem right now is that there are too many phone OS, sybian (sp i know), webos, palm os, winmo, android, iphone os, etc.. too much for app-developement to target so you get pockets of innovation that spread much slower than they would with more similar developement enviornements.

toggletoggle post by android at Nov 14,2009 12:51pm
i played with the droid the other day.. i want that little fucker so bad now. i am afraid it is only a matter of time before i drop a lot of money on it. :(

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 14,2009 12:54pm
I would spend $199 on it if it came to sprint.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Nov 14,2009 4:59pm
I want a droid phone so bad.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 14,2009 5:36pm
futurebreed has one. im going to go play with it now.

toggletoggle post by android at Nov 14,2009 8:05pm
I just got a Droid and am on it now. The keyboard is nice, and it is awesome. Get it if you can. 200 at best buy no rebate needed

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 14,2009 8:21pm
it is 199 at the verizon store no rebates. just played with one and it ruled. had to stop before fapfapfap

toggletoggle post by SteveSummoned   at Nov 15,2009 2:13am edited Nov 15,2009 2:15am
the_reverend said[orig][quote]
droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid droid
just played with it. best phone ever.

Just ordered the Motorola Droid...I'm friggin pumped. I paid $99.99 for it when I renewed my contract and got the online discount. Saved myself $200.00, fuck yeah.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Nov 15,2009 12:16pm
aaaah I'm so jealous. I have put in a request with Santa Mom for xmas...that way I can have it with no "I should have spent this on the kids" guilt.

toggletoggle post by Eli_hhcb at Nov 15,2009 12:22pm
The 79$ price tag on the Moment is pretty sweet from amazon.

toggletoggle post by the_reverend   at Nov 15,2009 12:42pm
the samsung moment? an android 1.6 phone? if it's the one i played with, it was pretty cool. no droid, but cool.

toggletoggle post by BlackoutRick at Nov 15,2009 3:40pm
I have a Xenon with AT&T. Wife has the Iphone. She plays Uno all night with it. Yay.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:type $#1!, get hit
[default homepage] [print][9:18:12am Apr 27,2024
load time 0.01299 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]