New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama by Alex Jones on Oct 30,2009 2:25pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by Alex Jones at Oct 30,2009 2:25pm
New Film uploaded on the internets:

bennyhillifier

toggletoggle post by watch this instead at Oct 30,2009 2:38pm

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Oct 30,2009 6:38pm
Alex%20Jones said[orig][quote]
New Film uploaded on the internets:

bennyhillifier

He's not that important.

But he is a giant fail.

Then again, about 90% of this board are feeling stupid for smugly voting for him, so they'd rather get raped by wild boars than admit it.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 30,2009 6:48pm
i'll admit i fell for it. he's a good salesman though. i have absolutely no faith in our political system at this point.

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Oct 30,2009 7:48pm
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]
i'll admit i fell for it. he's a good salesman though. i have absolutely no faith in our political system at this point.

I have no faith in democracy. It's not fair to ask 90% of our population to make complex political decisions.

Agreed Obama is a good salesman. Honesty is bravery.

toggletoggle post by HTR   at Oct 31,2009 11:31am
Conservationist said[orig][quote]
FuckIsMySignature said[orig][quote]

I have no faith in democracy. It's not fair to ask 90% of our population to make complex political decisions.

Which is exactly why we don't have a democracy. Democracy is not a stable long-term form of government.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 31,2009 11:33am
"Democracy is the worst form of Goverment... except for all the others"

toggletoggle post by pam   at Oct 31,2009 12:22pm
There's a movie? He's only been the president for a year? OMG HE RUINED THE COUNTRY.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 31,2009 12:26pm
i suggest you watch it... its more so about all the bullshit thats occured thus far in his presidency. hes more or less just continuing policies and agendas that have been ruining the country for the past 50 some odd years already.

toggletoggle post by pam   at Oct 31,2009 12:35pm
I don't need to watch it, I read, you know...regularly. He's done some shit I like, and some shit I really don't...but he's got 3 more years and I'm giving them to him before I start regretting my vote. There's a few things he can do before next election that will make him worth my vote and I still think he'll get them done.

Congress however...ugh. What a fucking disappointment those candy-asses have been. Way to get a majority and still get nothing done, losers.

toggletoggle post by Govinator at Oct 31,2009 12:52pm
If Bush suspending Habeas Corpus, holding US citizens without trial, destroying any remnant of a progressive tax structure and starting 2 unprovoked wars without congressional approval didn't destroy the republic, I doubt Obama running up the deficit another trillion dollars will. Only the election of Arnold Schwartzenegger president could do that.

toggletoggle post by Alex Jones at Oct 31,2009 12:56pm
I'm a fat moron who appeals to disenfranchised neckbeards who think their tax dollars are being wasted on international banking conspiracies. When everyone knows neckbeard Gamestop employees don't make enough money to pay income taxes and receive tax refunds.

toggletoggle post by Govinator at Oct 31,2009 1:01pm
I'm no Obama fan...but just watching the intro to that movie... 90% of the quotes are from fox news and the rest are snippets taken totally out of context. Not worth watching unless you are retarded and like to watch pretty colors and lights flash by on a screen.

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Oct 31,2009 2:20pm
The fact that the secondary title to this is "The Presidency of Barack Obama" basically negates anything of merit stated in the movie. He's obviously just going for shock value at that point.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 31,2009 2:22pm
ITT: commentary about a video no one has watched

toggletoggle post by Sacreligion at Oct 31,2009 2:31pm
Speak for yourself, sir.

toggletoggle post by FuckIsMySignature at Oct 31,2009 2:35pm
i was refering to the majority of the posters in this thread. i watched it an most of the stuff i already knew about from following various news sources.

toggletoggle post by alexc  at Oct 31,2009 4:16pm
just dont take away my booze.

toggletoggle post by Zombie Chef at Oct 31,2009 6:59pm
mmmmm chomp chomp

toggletoggle post by Conservationist  at Oct 31,2009 8:00pm
HTR said[orig][quote]
Which is exactly why we don't have a democracy. Democracy is not a stable long-term form of government.

We do have a democracy -- a republican form that uses an electoral college.

Do you think 90% of the people out there are going to make sensible decisions on complex political issues, especially ones that require the individual to sacrifice for the good of the whole?

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:you are so smrt
[default homepage] [print][7:02:09am May 02,2024
load time 0.01202 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]