Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> CD Question! by LPCustom on Oct 19,2009 1:06am
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Oct 19,2009 1:06am
So yeah I know a ton of people don't even buy them anymore, but when you guys go to sell CDs, where do you get the best money? I wanna sell some older ones and obviously have come to expect the usual F-Job, but any suggestions?

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Oct 19,2009 1:14am
C.... D.......???

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Oct 19,2009 1:18am
Haha, yep. Yeah I burned all my shitty MP3s onto blank discs and want to sell them...

toggletoggle post by metalguy at Oct 19,2009 1:18am
Yea, I think I might be in the same boat. I have a shitload of cd's I don't really intend on using.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Oct 19,2009 1:21am
I keep them just incase. Also, I like having the notes. Having nothing but mp3s just feels wrong.

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Oct 19,2009 1:22am
I just want to get some fair cash that will eventually be spent on new ones basically - but it certainly sucks to watch a CD you spent like $10-15 on be scanned in for $2.00 - to than see it on the shelf for $10 at your next visit to the store!

toggletoggle post by LPCustom at Oct 19,2009 1:25am
swamplorddvm said[orig][quote]
I keep them just incase. Also, I like having the notes. Having nothing but mp3s just feels wrong.

I was like that before and I've tried - but I have some albums that were really more of a few month "phase" than a fond memory that just need to be moved along...I was kidding about MP3s or whatever because I don't download nor listen to music unless I physically own it cause I'm a nerd I guess.

toggletoggle post by swamplorddvm  at Oct 19,2009 1:32am
Yeah, I have several I wish to sell.
Goodluck with that. Fuck retail stores.

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Oct 19,2009 10:02am
I was able to make a decent amount of money selling CDs here. Anything I didn't sell I took to Newbury Comics and Bullmoose (in NH). Bulllmoose took everything, even if it wasn't in their system or the condition wasn't perfect. But, selling to stores is a last resort since they all go by the same book value.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:Splendid Fornic Ares
[default homepage] [print][2:28:24pm Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01083 secs/15 queries]
[search][refresh page]