New Poll
Miscellaneous
Links
Search
End Ass Hat
login

New site? Maybe some day.
Posting Anonymously login: [Forgotten Password]
returntothepit >> discuss >> REC (the movie) *POSSIBLE SPOILER* by ouchdrummer on Sep 29,2009 4:10pm
Add To All Your Pages!
toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Sep 29,2009 4:10pm
I just wanna say that i love this movie. I love it, i love it, i love it. This movie is what new-school American zombie movies WISH they could be. I can't say enough good things about it, but heed my warning: DON'T watch it with the dubbed English track; the overdubs are terrible at best. The pure fear and sincere terror in the real actors voices add to it. Watch it, tell me what you think here. Oh, and the end is not only unexpected, but is actually fucking scary! boo ya!

toggletoggle post by C.dEad at Sep 29,2009 4:17pm
I fucking LOVED "Quarantine" and I know this is the movie it's based on, but I have yet to see it. It looks just as awesome if not better. Also, [rec] 2 is in production and it picks up exactly where the 1 left off. To my surprise it's being done by the same people.

toggletoggle post by sacreligion at Sep 29,2009 4:20pm
I want to see this. Caught the last half of "Quarantine" last night and actually thought it was really well done. I figured I was going to hate that movie.

P.S. Jim has a PM.

toggletoggle post by aril at Sep 29,2009 4:21pm
i could never understand how people get scared over movies. suspension of disbelief and whatnot, but it's a movie.

toggletoggle post by C.dEad at Sep 29,2009 4:30pm
sacreligion said[orig][quote]
I want to see this. Caught the last half of "Quarantine" last night and actually thought it was really well done. I figured I was going to hate that movie.

I thought the same fucking thing and the movie really blew me away. It's kind of like a mix of "28 Days Later" and "Blair Witch".

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Sep 29,2009 4:54pm
I have heard that REC kicks the shit outta Quarantine. Not due to the plot being different, apparently the plot is exactly the same; i guess the acting/gore are sub-par in comparison though.

toggletoggle post by contagion   at Sep 29,2009 5:24pm
does REC stand for something?

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Sep 29,2009 5:28pm
record

toggletoggle post by aril at Sep 29,2009 5:45pm
Nothing beats redneck zombies

toggletoggle post by MarkFuckingRichards  at Sep 29,2009 6:02pm
Quarantine is a fucking joke. Only REC is real.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Sep 29,2009 6:10pm
I just got REC last night. Damon showed it to me last week, i haven't stopped talking about it since.

toggletoggle post by narkybark   at Sep 29,2009 6:15pm
it's true.

toggletoggle post by lb at Sep 30,2009 12:59pm
REC 2 will be coming out soon. its about a second team that goes in to try to figure out whats going on and rescue the survivors. it looks just as good if not better than the first. so psyched.

toggletoggle post by Yeti at Sep 30,2009 1:04pm
aril said[orig][quote]

dude that movie sucks. the camera work is enough to make me never want to watch it again.

i have a copy of Rec, i haven't watched it yet though.

toggletoggle post by ouchdrummer   at Sep 30,2009 4:03pm
Yeti said[orig][quote]
aril said[orig][quote]

dude that movie sucks. the camera work is enough to make me never want to watch it again.

i have a copy of Rec, i haven't watched it yet though.

well? What'chu waitin fo?

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Sep 30,2009 4:12pm
this version is WAAAAAAY better imo than the american version(Quarantine)

toggletoggle post by goatcatalyst   at Sep 30,2009 4:12pm
aril said[orig][quote]

Tobaccyman!!! Let's eet bisk and spoon, Jim.

You're a dummy, Tony!

toggletoggle post by reimroc at Sep 30,2009 4:17pm
ouchdrummer said[orig][quote]
I have heard that REC kicks the shit outta Quarantine. Not due to the plot being different, apparently the plot is exactly the same; i guess the acting/gore are sub-par in comparison though.

This is true. Plot-wise and even dialogue-wise they are the same. REC is better because its A.) scarier and B.) is more violent.

Enter a Quick Response (advanced response>>)
Username: (enter in a fake name if you want, login, or new user)SPAM Filter: re-type this (values are 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E, or F)
remember:click here to get internet 5.0
[default homepage] [print][12:33:17am Apr 26,2024
load time 0.01128 secs/12 queries]
[search][refresh page]